Picture of the day

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Dude, that's so deep, I think it should be "Picture Of The Millenium"!

Here's another highly intellectual one for you explaining why the situation is the way it is:

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Have you guys noticed that REZA is testing the waters to see if he can freely spread IR propoganda now that most of you may be ignoring his threads or is it just me?! I mean 4 of the top 12 threads are by know hezi's. Despite all the attempts, 4/12=0.33, not 64%!!!

Feb 22, 2005
As much as it is understandable to attack someone who supports murderers and rapers in Iran and is indirectly or directly responsible for the killings and rapes of Iranians, lets make sure we don't support murderers or injustices against other people or race around the world. This is what the regime supporters want us to do.

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
people of Iran are more oppressed than the people of palestine , hard working iranian tax payer money goes directly into the pockets of palestinians

we are in no position to feel del soozi for these people when there are iranians working 2 jobs day and night to buy food and rockets for them

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
As much as I feel for Palestinians, Iranians have bigger problems at home to attend to rather than fighting for Palestine, the whole Arab world is there to fend for Palestine, if they can't be bothered to do anything to help their 'brothers' why should we bother?

Look at the way IR treats demonstrators in Iran, isn't it just like how Israel treats Palestinian protesters?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
As much as I feel for Palestinians, Iranians have bigger problems at home to attend to rather than fighting for Palestine, the whole Arab world is there to fend for Palestine, if they can't be bothered to do anything to help their 'brothers' why should we bother?

Look at the way IR treats demonstrators in Iran, isn't it just like how Israel treats Palestinian protesters?
Totally agree with the first part. But the second part, even Israel doesn't treat Palestinians as bad as IR treats its protesters.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004

Right now, if an Iranian doesn't have Iran as their first priority, they are just a bunch of lying, hypocritical and astray person ...

Once Iran is free from oppression and tyranny, then we can help the world with their problems :).

But we know it's not about human rights that these hezbollahi members care about (as shown by their apologist attitudes towards IR's crimes against innocent people), it's the fact they are anti-Semitic and the fact that Jews are the ones shelling out the violence on Palestinians. Also, they want to divert from the fact that the Munifiqueen (Islamic Republic, Wahhabis etc.) are the ones doing more killing and oppression of Muslims than Israel has.

Islam and Muslim's biggest enemies are the hypocrites (munifiqueens) not the so-called kufars - check the Quran i.e. they occupy the lowest depths of hell

*{The hypocrites, men and women, (have an understanding) with each other: They enjoin evil, and forbid what is just, and are close-fisted with their hands. They have forgotten Allah so He has forgotten them. Verily the hypocrites are rebellious and perverse.}* (At-Tawbah 9:67)

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
The only reason IR seems to care for Palestine is to create enemies. IR is a regime that thrives on conflict. Take away its imaginary enemies and it has to face some harsh truths about itself and because of its complex and invalid existence it can not face those truths now or ever. It's too late anyway as they are way down a certain path.