Pictures of Ganji after 33 days

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I really wish his brave action would get more attention by the Iranians inside Iran. It seems like people who are abroad are more worried about Ganji than people in Iran. I'm not blaming anything on anyone, but what exactly does someone have to do to be backed by his nation? DIE?

I'm not calling for violent demonstration. Just talking about Ganji and putting his picture all over university walls will do.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I wanna 30 the picture..:(

just 30 the attachment,this is what I got when I clicked on your link. now tell me how on earth ppl in Iran can get proper update/pic about Ganji?!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh FCUK..oh my goddddddddddd, I couldnt recognize its him.:eek: :(

he is almost dead..hadnt cried this hard for months now, but looking at his pictures....
thanx for attaching the pictures..

Does any one has free photo storage website to upload these,so I send it to Amnesty Int,etc?!
last time I sent something, they said they cant open the email if it has any attachment..

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Negaran nabashid ganji dar zendan moraba mikhoereh

mortazavi tells us.

look at the mans eyes they are poping out of his eye sockets.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Niloufar said:
oh FCUK..oh my goddddddddddd, I couldnt recognize its him.:eek: :(

he is almost dead..hadnt cried this hard for months now, but looking at his pictures....
thanx for attaching the pictures..

Does any one has free photo storage website to upload these,so I send it to Amnesty Int,etc?!
last time I sent something, they said they cant open the email if it has any attachment..
Use imageshack.com

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Tof be rye IRI , her strategic and temporary supporters.

yet another message to the ones that see wings of freedom in the system and rahbar , and use all the tricks and fancy words to come here and advocate their "democracy" in IRI. where are they now? mission accompolished after entekhabat? Those who shamelessly called those opposing IRI , vatanforosh and intolerant, have nothing to say about this?

Jan 29, 2004
meyti said:
hell ,he looks better than me!
HAHA!!!! You're a riot meyti :D :D :D (sorry don't mean to be insensetive but your comment really cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Are you on a strike too!?!?!?

MohammadLin

Bench Warmer
Aug 9, 2004
keyvan_pars said:
i am hoping for violent demonstrations.

10 years of khatami and melli-mazhabi bullshit has shown us nothing will move these semitic animals from power other than armed struggle.

once it happens we can do our part in Canada too...

None of my freKN business, but if I may ask; in your hope, are you and your respectable family included/involved in this hypothetical “violent demonstration”!

And again as I am sick curious tonight, what is it exactly that “we” can do in Canada in case of violent demonstration (at least to protect my family and people).

Feb 22, 2005
Yeah, I have started to think lately that there is no hope. With an animal Basij becoming president and another animal basij becoming head of police, with uneducated hamals in the parlimanet, Khamanie and his Basij thugs have taken over and have made their second coup.

I just dont see how they could be kicked out without help from outside. And this thugs think that they are a super power now telling the countries around them and US what to do. Regardless of all the horrible things that US has done in the past and continues to do, these dogs are helping a US attack. And lets face it, if I was not an Iranian, I would have said **** these guys bomb those rishoo thugs and show them how powerful they are.

beekar

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
here
GANJI and his pics, are a great symbol of I.R.'s weekend condition
if Ali Geda was'nt finished, he would'nt draft on his BASEEEJEEES