pieces of the puzzle

Jun 7, 2004
of what may have been going on behind the scene in this second coup.

I think the reports of Khamenei having a terminal illness is likely true. If you listen carefully to all that has been said and the various actions it adds up. Khamenei himself said that he is a frail and a passing man towards the end of his Friday speech.

Like I have been saying the Islamic Republic is neither Islamic nor Republic. It is an absolute dictatorship by law. All these so called experts, in particular the western experts who call it a limitted democracy are clueless. They have never read or understood the constitution. They need to learn from Akbar Ganji; he gets it.

More accurately it is a pharaonic regime, a throw back to Egypt of 3500 years ago, where the pharaoh lies, he knows, he is lying, his supporters know that he is lying, and then calls it a divine decree. It is just much, much more incompetent.

The only time where there is any legal opportunity what so ever for any kind of change is when there is a change at the pharaoh level (supreme leader) every 20 or 30 years or so.

Sepah jire-khors knows this and this is the reason for their terrible angst this time around. They want to make sure that things do not slip out of their grip.

I personally think Khamenei's son, Mojtaba has had a great role in the recent coup. He is a mental Messbahi, Hojjatieh that is full of hate.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Sepah jire-khors knows this and this is the reason for their terrible angst this time around. They want to make sure that things do not slip out of their grip.

very true bro. As you and I have said all along, it's down to Sepah (aqnd part of basij) and their huge financial gains, see this:

[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=59290"]EVERYBODY MUST SEE THIS - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]