Pink Floyd & Gilmour fans - He is releasing a new album Sep 18

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Thanks man, Endless river was a weird album, some moment of glory but so small :D
DG has never had a really good single album. But this one is promising.

Good song
[video=youtube;eHP7l0EaouM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eHP7l0EaouM[/video]

Feb 4, 2005
Regardless of what the album is I'll go to the concert. I have ben to Waters' 4 times and enjoyed every seconds of it but never had a chance to see DG.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Regardless of what the album is I'll go to the concert. I have ben to Waters' 4 times and enjoyed every seconds of it but never had a chance to see DG.
I went to RG 4 times too. DG twice. I just bought tickets to make it 3. Hollywood Bowl.............

Feb 4, 2005
WTF is wrong with concert ticket prices these days? Toronto show is almost sold out unless going for 300 and 500 bucks per ticket!!!

I spent $20-$100 for Roger Waters, Deep Purple, Roger Hodgson, etc shows between 1999 and 2012 but have so far refused to pay over $200 for likes of Eagles and Fleetwood Mac (respect to both BTW). It is absolutely ridiculous and the same goes for sports events. Fucking useless piece of shit Maple Leafs tickets are sold out and if you're lucky to get them you pay legs and arms for them. It is cheaper to drive to Buffalo and watch the game there and come back.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Most of the time you are better off buying at the door from the scalpers.
Yes but wait for like the first song and the scalpers will get nervous you can get it for pennies on the dollar. I would used to score pretty decent Laker playoff seats by just waiting for 10 min after the game. The $100 ticket can be yours for like $30 or they will sell the $200 ticket for $60 because they need to get rid of it. @Payandeh ya that is expensive but those are what premium concert tickets go for these days but as Zob pointed out and I did this as well for basketball playoff tickets, just get scalper tickets but wait after the first song.
If you get the ticket an hr before the concert, then you are going to pay full price or even more! Who cares you miss like one or two songs right? I"ll bet you, you can get that $500 ticket for under $200, if you wait. and play your cards right. You can easily save $300. The thing that is interesting is the tickets are already sold out and some of them are $500. I guess Canada's economy is doing better than USA"s.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
WTF is wrong with concert ticket prices these days? Toronto show is almost sold out unless going for 300 and 500 bucks per ticket!!!

I spent $20-$100 for Roger Waters, Deep Purple, Roger Hodgson, etc shows between 1999 and 2012 but have so far refused to pay over $200 for likes of Eagles and Fleetwood Mac (respect to both BTW). It is absolutely ridiculous and the same goes for sports events. Fucking useless piece of shit Maple Leafs tickets are sold out and if you're lucky to get them you pay legs and arms for them. It is cheaper to drive to Buffalo and watch the game there and come back.
It's the same story in every single department of life in Toronto. Houses, cars, tickets, food, .... Overpriced to death.

I took one look at the Pan Am games tickets and said "FUCK THAT SHIT". I'm not paying $175 to watch 2nd tier gymnastics for 2 hours. It got sold out! Unfucking-believable.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
[video=youtube;pRXoZDjFeRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRXoZDjFeRk&list=PLnetLV0w-dq-DXMal5XBQNVP5sSI5Q8MY&index=6[/video]