Pirozy nazdik ast

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
You don't have to be a hezi to make fun of clowns like hakha, sor esrafil, atabaki and the like.
True.
However, isn't that so obvious from history of GP's posts that he is not only an IRI supporter but a die hard AN supporter, posing something he is not!
Furthermore, it is not his stands that pissed everyone off here. It is his clownish behavior and his thinking everyone is so PAPEH attitude, very similar to that of AN and gang, that insults everyone on this board. He has the blessing of the administrators here (admins are FASLOL-KHETAAB here, you know). However, that does not make his clownish attitude less offensive. The thing more sick about him is the way he enjoys it when people curse at him. He thinks of his posts, as in his own words, as POTKs.

Anyhow, I would rather talk to a HEZI (e.g. REZA) than to a sick person beyond repairs!

Jun 18, 2005
Har ki ke thought about adding the ignore list feature vaghan ke dastetoon dard nakoneh.

by typing a name and putting a check mark you erase a tapaleh from your life. As easy as flushing when one goes for a number 2.
:mexi-wave:
Ignoring is not enough. The ISP staff should add an application as soon as possible so that those on your ignore list can no longer reply to your posts or threads.

mehran_s1

Football Fan
Oct 21, 2009
In yaroo General faghat khodesh romaskharehmikoneh. alaan chandin saale ke dastesh roo shodeh vali hanooz vanemood mikoneh sincere hast. mesle kabki ke saresho mikoneh too barf va fekr mikoneh hich kas nemibinesh!

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
Ghandali has been so thoroughly exposed for the utter clown that he his, I think it's only the hezi contingency (only for his value to anger the more sane/patriotic Iranians) and newbies who take him seriously anymore.

Do what I did: put on ignore list and his words become just so much hezi flatulence! :)