Plane tickets to IRAN

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I Second cheapoair I have never been able to beat it. but for multi-city you might have to contact one of the iranian agents.

I know sisters in dallas that have an agency called Homa International.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
I have always bought directly from the airlines' websites. Used to fly KLM until they stopped flying to Iran year. Now I am going to fly with Lufthansa. What's the advantage of buying from travel agents or middle men websites?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
None, at least for Lufthansa. You pay and instantly get your confirmation. By booking directly in their own reservation system it is a lot easier to make changes too. If you buy from an agent you have to call them. Big hassle.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
None, at least for Lufthansa. You pay and instantly get your confirmation. By booking directly in their own reservation system it is a lot easier to make changes too. If you buy from an agent you have to call them. Big hassle.
The last time I flew to Iran in 2006, was with Lufthansa and I too had no problems plus they provide excellent service. Even their coach seats are not bad compared to other airlines I"m not the biggest guy in the world but I am 6'0 and I like Lufthansa. The airline I had the most problems with in terms of discomfort(not service) was Fly Emirates). Their seats might be good for the average small Arab but not your average American. Enjoy your stay in Iran I agree with Flint avoid the agent.

Check out Cyrus Travel
. With Cyrus Travel try either Turkish Airline, Lufthansa or KLM and Fly Emirates all go and Cyrus Travel will find you the cheapest deal for you.