Police Violence Against Female Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
This makes me so angry. Look at the other woman pointing to what is going on. What the hell is wrong with us? This is sick. I just wish I could run that bastard over. And we have the nerve to call Arabs savages. I have visited Arab countries and have never seen a man kick a woman like that.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
It makes me angry, but not surprised. Iran is also the place where someone angry in traffic can ride in a motorcycle next to a woman driving a car and punch her in the face and then drive off with absolutely no one doing a damn thing about it. And then Iranian men have the nerve to talk about "gheyrat." I didn't hear this from anyone, I saw it with my own eyes, and saw many situations like that. And please spare me the usual, no Iran is not like that from people who grew up abroad and only go for summer holidays. Those of us who lived there know how women are treated.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Good observation by Toofan regrarding Ashtar.

This reminds me of an incident I saw in Tehran back in 1987. My sister, my mother and I were at a pizza shop. All the sudden some hezbo piece of dog $hit walked in and started to yell and curse at everybody, then he walked up to a table where 3 teenage girls were sitting and started to punch and kick them for no fucking reason whatsoever. These girls were just sitting by themselves having a fucking pizza!! No guys with them. Nothing. This kesafat beat these girls like he was fighting a 200 pound man. To this day when I see one of these unwashed rishoo monkies I think of that day and just want to strangle him with my own hands. I dream of the day when these animals are torn limb from limb in every neighborhood across the country. The day that starts I swear I will go back and kill as many of them as I can.

Dec 11, 2005
toronto
the ghoran says
"sahm e mard = 2 . sahm e zan = 1"
Quote " men are the maintainers of womenb/c allah has made some of them to excel others . "
" the good women are therefore obedient, gaurding the unseen as allah has guarded (their vagina) and those of whose part fear desertion, ADMONISH THEM AND LEAVE THEM ALONE IN THE SLEEPING PLACES AND BEAT THEM;THEN IF THEY OBEY YOU, DO NOT SEEK A WAY AGAINST THEM; SURELY ALLAH IS GREAT."

SURAH WOMEN, VERSE 34

OUR REGIME IS CORRUPT SO IS THIER BOOK
I HOPE THEY ALL DIE AND ROTT

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
soroushk said:
This is all disgraceful - somebody needs to remind these people that we don't live in the fourteenth century.
actually somebody needs to remind you that we DO live in the fourteenth century.(it is 1384 hejri shamsi,and hence the fourteenth century!!!)

on a more serious note: i am all for chicks in the stadiums,so many "matalake abdar" and not a single female recipient to enjoy them!!!what a damn shame!!

Dec 28, 2003
Trance you are so un educated that i cant even laugh at how un educated you are. Stop insulting yourself and go learn the quran..

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
Toofan said:
I wonder how com ashtar seems to be able to post everything else, but not picture of the soldier kicking a girl??
you miss his comments?

allow me to give it a shot :D

"if you look closely at that picture, the basiji;s foot is not contacting her in any way. so it could be a case of "not touching you, cant get mad! :D " play.
also, can you please provide me with an independent confirmation and evidence that the soldier was actually kicking the girl and not showing her how to stop a high ball?
and finally, even if he was kicking her, we do not claim that in our country we dont beat women. this also happens in the US and europe. and statistically, we have less cases of female abuse than zimbabwe and eastern congo. so you see, its really not that serious."

cheers ;)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Man nemifahmam shoma chera tajob mikonin ???? :--wierd:
What else did you expect? When all the EDUCATED people left Iran and never came back, leaving bunch of morons in charge? u want something better? We all VATAN PARAST, and OH I LOVE IRAN, when we are 12,000 KM away. i am one of them, i didnt have balls big enough to stay and fight so i ran away. i aint gonna say anything coz if i had the balls i should have said it INSIDE where it matters.

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
averageniceguy said:
you miss his comments?

allow me to give it a shot :D

"if you look closely at that picture, the basiji;s foot is not contacting her in any way. so it could be a case of "not touching you, cant get mad! :D " play.
also, can you please provide me with an independent confirmation and evidence that the soldier was actually kicking the girl and not showing her how to stop a high ball?
and finally, even if he was kicking her, we do not claim that in our country we dont beat women. this also happens in the US and europe. and statistically, we have less cases of female abuse than zimbabwe and eastern congo. so you see, its really not that serious."

cheers ;)
LOL! Classic!!!

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
sirabi said:
This makes me so angry. Look at the other woman pointing to what is going on. What the hell is wrong with us? This is sick. I just wish I could run that bastard over. And we have the nerve to call Arabs savages. I have visited Arab countries and have never seen a man kick a woman like that.
Yes, you are right. moslem arabs are savages. They cut their heads off or bury them alive, it just doesn't make it to their news.

Status
Not open for further replies.