Pooya ...

I don't care about Real not winning trophies and neither for that matter Barca. The point of discussion, where neutrals and other fans alike are interested in is: which team spends so much money yet wins, relatively, so little? And then when it does win...then changes the coach and sells players?

I mean, you are just proving my point with your reply. You as a fan are telling me to point to Real academy players playing in OTHER teams. I was talking about Barca players playing/starting in THEIR team. That's the great difference. Barca have a fantastic model and as much as I dislike the fact that they know it too well, it's true. If Barca had spent as much as you guys and not won anything, then they'd be the topic of discussion too. This just doesn't seem to click with Real fans and they rant as if they're victims. It's funny and cringeworthy at the same time.
Really ? do you know anything about Bilbao and Sevilla youth projects ?

Aug 26, 2005
Am I missing something? What does Real's need to buy megastars have to do with Bilbao or Sevilla youth projects?

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
you are right, but may i ask you why Real has won 9 CL , 31 La Liga ??? so many problems and yet we win la liga, we won it 2 years back to back ... what was up with that? mis-management?
Pooya, dont fool urself as a Real Madrid fan. when was the last time u won La Liga title and CL title?! its been 8 seasons since u last won CL! and in last couple of yrs, ur club couldnt even make it to knock-out stage. when was the last time u won La Liga? 2 seasons ago, right? what did u do to the winning coach(Capello)? ur director fired him!! how do u call that anything but 'mismanagement'?

I remember u getting pissed whenever some Iranian fans would mention TM's great record in the past, to justify its still among best Asian teams! How is Real Madrid case any different(by mentioning its past glories)?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Pooya, dont fool urself as a Real Madrid fan. when was the last time u won La Liga title and CL title?! its been 8 seasons since u last won CL! and in last couple of yrs, ur club couldnt even make it to knock-out stage. when was the last time u won La Liga? 2 seasons ago, right? what did u do to the winning coach(Capello)? ur director fired him!! how do u call that anything but 'mismanagement'?

I remember u getting pissed whenever some Iranian fans would mention TM's great record in the past, to justify its still among best Asian teams! How is Real Madrid case any different(by mentioning its past glories)?
again please study before you type
2 season ago Schuster won La Liga not Capello. this is the most annoying fact you think you know everything while you know NOTHING about MADRID... ZILCH

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
again please study before you type
2 season ago Schuster won La Liga not Capello. this is the most annoying fact you think you know everything while you know NOTHING about MADRID... ZILCH
loool, cool down buddy! Ur club management is the BEST! stick with what they r doing and just applaud them then!
Im talking about the season before Schuster, when Real won La Liga with Capello. which would be 2006-2007. remember Calderon dismissing Capello bc Real wasnt playing "attractive football", despite winning the title?!lol

anyhow seems like u cant tolerate any criticism, so no need to discuss anything in this thread.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
loool, cool down buddy! Ur club management is the BEST! stick with what they r doing and just applaud them then!
Im talking about the season before Schuster, when Real won La Liga with Capello. which would be 2006-2007. remember Calderon dismissing Capello bc Real wasnt playing "attractive football", despite winning the title?!lol

anyhow seems like u cant tolerate any criticism, so no need to discuss anything in this thread.
i cant tolerate it when the person criticizing doesn't even know simple fact about the team they are talking about !

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
i cant tolerate it when the person criticizing doesn't even know simple fact about the team they are talking about !
didnt Real Madrid win La Liga title with Capello? wasnt Capello fired right after winning title bc his team doesnt play "attractive football" according to Calderon? how is that a wrong fact exactly?!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
didnt Real Madrid win La Liga title with Capello? wasnt Capello fired right after winning title bc his team doesnt play "attractive football" according to Calderon? how is that a wrong fact exactly?!
when was the last time u won La Liga? 2 seasons ago, right? what did u do to the winning coach(Capello)?
2 season ago our coach was Schuster !!! seriously Nilou stick to your team and see why you guys havnt won anything for god knows how many year...perhaps learn from Madrid so you could finally win??? i dont know

Aug 26, 2005
Let's not ignore the obvious here...Schuster took over Capello's team and won. When he started making his own team/style he shat himself and got fired.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
2 season ago our coach was Schuster !!! seriously Nilou stick to your team and see why you guys havnt won anything for god knows how many year...perhaps learn from Madrid so you could finally win??? i dont know
ah meant 2006-2007 season so 3 seasons ago.my bad. still doesnt change the fact that ur club fired both managers that won consecutive titles with the team.

but so much for ur tolerance and open-mindedness Pooya.

Aug 26, 2005
Schuster had a list of 7 injured players over 2 months. he led Getafe to UEFA and kicked Barca out of CDR
Oh really, he was a much better coach than Capello then. :rolleyes:

P.S. if losing wasn't his fault then why'd you guys fire him? Oh...

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
This is what I mean Pooya you go to the defensive way to soon when its about Real, so only people who you point out to be knowledgeable about Real are allowed to talk about Real?

Fixing Real in theory isnt that hard, but Barca have Cruijf backing them up, atleast looking at the play style and youth system (he wanted to help Ajax too they didnt let him :( ), Real doesnt have Cruijf. I think what they need is get an Ex-real player as a coach (again dont know whether there is Real guy capable of this, maybe they need to wait for Raul to retire and take over the helm) and focus more on Youth, I dont know enough about their Youth but I dont the think the youth itself has problems, it reproduces alot of quality players, they just dont get a chance in the RM A squad.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
This is what I mean Pooya you go to the defensive way to soon when its about Real, so only people who you point out to be knowledgeable about Real are allowed to talk about Real?
well yeah !!! not about REAL, do i make suggestion when the plumber comes to fix the pipes? NO coz i dont know anything about it so i let him do his job , ... plus i never said you are ALLOWED or not, who the fuck i am to say who is allowed to do what? stop putting words in my mouth, however I DO have the choice to IGNORE what people say about Real if i feel the person opinion doesnt worth much TO ME.

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
well yeah !!! not about REAL, do i make suggestion when the plumber comes to fix the pipes? NO coz i dont know anything about it so i let him do his job , ... plus i never said you are ALLOWED or not, who the fuck i am to say who is allowed to do what? stop putting words in my mouth, however I DO have the choice to IGNORE what people say about Real if i feel the person opinion doesnt worth much TO ME.
So you consider yourself an Real expert then? Or a chelsea expert for that matter, or liverpool? or Arsenal? Cuase you seem to have an opinion about those clubs too. (Allowed was a bad choice of words in this case, I meant are you the one to say whether someone is qualified enough to talk about Real, trust me there arent that many Experts on this site, you wouldnt have that many posts if one would only post about something if they knew the whole club history etc etc)

When I see the plumber making too big of a mess, I'd have a talk to the guy, yes, if he's making it so obvious he aint trying to fix the pipes, then I dont need to be an expert to see that somethings wrong. Its not that hard to see shit when its so visible, you dont really need to be an Real expert to see it aint all good.

But ofcourse your allowed to ignore other peoples opinions, your club seems to ignore their problems too, they are just shitting around the problem, wich doesnt exactly make the problem smaller now does it.

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1-) yes i do concider myself Real expert, i have been following this team since 1990 and read about them, visit the stadium, met Raul , Zidane, Figo and Ronaldo so yes , my passion is Madrid and i think i know enough about them to comment on them. Just like how Niloufar is a Arsenal export or Kaz is Liverpool or Westi is Barca
Westi is actually well informed about all teams which is amazing, only if he could keep his bias feelings under control.

2-) do you see me commenting on why Arsenal hasnt won anything or Liverpool? i ask i dont come to conclusion !!!

I meant are you the one to say whether someone is qualified enough to talk about Real, trust me there arent that many Experts on this site, you wouldnt have that many posts if one would only post about something if they knew the whole club history etc etc)
same thing, I AM NOT the one who decide anything, all members are free to talk about anything they want but i can just ignore them. that is my right.
are you saying people like Westi, Kaz, and most of the high profile journalists that post on ISP dont know about football? maybe you are right !!!!

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
1-) yes i do concider myself Real expert, i have been following this team since 1990 and read about them, visit the stadium, met Raul , Zidane, Figo and Ronaldo so yes , my passion is Madrid and i think i know enough about them to comment on them. Just like how Niloufar is a Arsenal export or Kaz is Liverpool or Westi is Barca
Westi is actually well informed about all teams which is amazing, only if he could keep his bias feelings under control.
Ok then honest question, do you think there is a Ex-real player capable of the Job(coach) or maybe talented enough? Just something I honestly am interested in, I personally think thats the easiest way.

2-) do you see me commenting on why Arsenal hasnt won anything or Liverpool? i ask i dont come to conclusion !!!
It isnt that easy, Nilou is biased about Arsenal, Kaz about Pool and Westi about Barca etc etc We all have biased opinions, not by will, its just the way it be. There are things that those biased people wont see or just dont want to see, same goes with Real supporters (Yes your biased for Real too) Love makes blind and I think your denying the state Real is and has been in for a while. You dont need to be a real supporter to see the state its in, we dont have the solutions either but still ... (Again not neccesarily this season, nothing is lost for Real this season IMO)

same thing, I AM NOT the one who decide anything, all members are free to talk about anything they want but i can just ignore them. that is my right.
are you saying people like Westi, Kaz, and most of the high profile journalists that post on ISP dont know about football? maybe you are right !!!!
Nevermind about the deciding, u just judge an supposedly anti-Real post way to easy IMO, thats it.

And I did say there might be some who may actually be called experts, but most arent capable of actually performing in the game, coach/strategy wise, It isnt our job, we didnt take classes, didnt study under anyone and those people who we judge so easily are at a much higher plan than we are, the highest precentage of people are just sideline bystanders, havent played high level football or havent played it at all and dont do more than talking with friends, watching links or writing on forums about football, in my book there arent that many people here who can be called experts there would be a significant lower post count if only those people would talk, I can say though that there are alot (alot :D) of people who know alot more about football than I do and whose looks at football are interesting and I do enjoy reading those posts.