Post Ben Laden Al KeydA : Happy days !

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Sometimes after this profound and deeply intellectual ! Zimmerman Saga...Americans may be well advised to Ask Mr. Obama and the entire regime in D.C....what was that pre match Ejac in the days following the heroic ..LOL....capture and kill of OstAd Ben Ladan ?..

Al KeydA may be figment of imagination , some allege, in the W. Bush era...but either way...they now are a prime -time fighting military force with units fighting in Syria..Libya..Mali..Nigeria...and indeed just made a revisit to the infamous Abu Ghoraib prison last night or the night before...except this time , as the Victors letting out their buddies for perhaps a big eftAr party somewhere around the "Green zone"..the biggest U.S. " embassy " in the universe, ironically in Bag Dad.

Really...u be the judge...who in the hell should be handcuffed and put away...forget sanctions or any U.N> action....shouldn't this be the entire " Western Allies" including that sly MF France who is nothing but a disease as far as we are concerned ....or u still carrying a brainwashed dome in which Mullahs are the axis of ..whatever..?

Wake up..

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo bey,
Not now - we are very busy these days..........
I mean how can one not be fully focused on the Royal Baby....our media is busy figuring out the tide on the baby George forehead..... and just as we started wondering about other issues, we are now facing with the Peter Twitter II saga.....apparantly the New York mayor candidate Anthony Weinner who was in the news several years ago twitting photos of his dick around has been at it again this time posing as "Carlos Danger"!!! lol .....the problem with that idiot is that his wife Huma (Homa Khanom), right hand of Hillary Clinton has some Moslem Brotherhood ties.....and....on goes the peter twitter saga !!! so as you can see, between baby George and Carlos Danger we have no time to think about irrelevant issues like jobs or ouw foreign policy.......
it seems the biggest assets of our so called Liberal leaders is taking liberties with moral values and dedications.....

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Sometimes after this profound and deeply intellectual ! Zimmerman Saga...Americans may be well advised to Ask Mr. Obama and the entire regime in D.C....what was that pre match Ejac in the days following the heroic ..LOL....capture and kill of OstAd Ben Ladan ?..

Al KeydA may be figment of imagination , some allege, in the W. Bush era...but either way...they now are a prime -time fighting military force with units fighting in Syria..Libya..Mali..Nigeria...and indeed just made a revisit to the infamous Abu Ghoraib prison last night or the night before...except this time , as the Victors letting out their buddies for perhaps a big eftAr party somewhere around the "Green zone"..the biggest U.S. " embassy " in the universe, ironically in Bag Dad.

Really...u be the judge...who in the hell should be handcuffed and put away...forget sanctions or any U.N> action....shouldn't this be the entire " Western Allies" including that sly MF France who is nothing but a disease as far as we are concerned ....or u still carrying a brainwashed dome in which Mullahs are the axis of ..whatever..?

Wake up..
Can't quite decide if you are celebrating the resurgence of Al- Qaeda or bemoaning it. I'll go with the former.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Amoo bey,
Not now - we are very busy these days..........
I mean how can one not be fully focused on the Royal Baby....our media is busy figuring out the tide on the baby George forehead..... and just as we started wondering about other issues, we are now facing with the Peter Twitter II saga.....apparantly the New York mayor candidate Anthony Weinner who was in the news several years ago twitting photos of his dick around has been at it again this time posing as "Carlos Danger"!!! lol .....the problem with that idiot is that his wife Huma (Homa Khanom), right hand of Hillary Clinton has some Moslem Brotherhood ties.....and....on goes the peter twitter saga !!! so as you can see, between baby George and Carlos Danger we have no time to think about irrelevant issues like jobs or ouw foreign policy.......
it seems the biggest assets of our so called Liberal leaders is taking liberties with moral values and dedications.....
Man...I feel for you...LOL

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Can't quite decide if you are celebrating the resurgence of Al- Qaeda or bemoaning it. I'll go with the former.
Celebrating it..?

No matter what you think of me...I ain't mad....after all, we are the one who have to put up with the chaos...a failed state in Iraq , Syria., Pakistan , Afghanistan....and lot of it in our Western front has to do with somebody thinking Iran is the problem and would go in any which way to supposedly weaken or destroy IRI...

and you know interesting enough..U.S. is still much liked in Iran..and whenever I question their policy...the usual response is....well...everyone has to look for their interest..

and that's where I really get baffled...bcuz indeed...IMO anyway...this is totally against U.S.'s long term interest...I would even argue that it does not even favor their short term interest..

right now..euros especially France is doing its damnedest to get U.S. directly involved in Syria...and Mark my word...U.S. is gonna be in for a nastier than shit surprise...if they thought Iraq was rough...they have not seen nothing yet....

but anyway..my overall argument is..this is against and much detrimental to the advertised goal of ..advancing humanity's interest..economically..politically..u name it...and u won't have to be an IQ to figure out...U.S. itself is not gonna fare well here..

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
May I ask what IS in long term interest of the US?
Allow me -
Freedom, Equality, Prosperity for all....this is the global environment USA would thrive the most. Uncle Sam has learned how investment in research pays off and he has also been willing to pay fair market value for other nation's resources - and they have proved it in the past (ala the case of nationalization of Iranian oil and formation of OPEC). The problem is some of their so called allies (read Brits) don't believe in any of that and have often succeeded to drag American focus away from their long term interest. I give you some examples: The Brits convinced America the best way to fight communism in the middle east is by way of Islam!! that right there is against Freedom, Equality, and Prosperity for all including uncle Sam!! The Brits feel because they are in control of Al Saud and many Shiite clergies they will always be in control of Islamists.....a big mistake.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I've been hearing that since Kindergarten. You would think after 100 years there would be one evidence of that somewhere in the world. You can't hide your hand forever.
So you have.....that makes it wrong? and what kind of evidence are you looking for? just look at the results...they did succeed in toppling Communism...the problem is they replaced it with........

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I tend to see it as key mistakes committed by U.S., Brits or both...It fits their history and cultural trends in the way that makes " winning" the only thing...my problem is not with "winning" but , How "winning" is defined.

The thing is..how much more can our civilization afford to see "another mistake" by the big shots of this world...how much more can we waste and destroy the earth's precious resources in ..bombing South Asians at one time... then help Islamist both in Iran and Afghanistan , only to go back and bomb them again...just so communists would not survive...and now the same old ugly strategy against "political Islam" , only this time it is not as clear cut as the Soviet Power.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
And BTW- Masoud jon...another misguided policy ( as it was discussed in other threads) is U.S.'s apparent Asian pivot and not engaging in Mid -east for some "short term" dollars and cents method of looking at the 2 region...and yes I think ,Euros perhaps shaping U.S.'s policy to some extend and would rather not have uncle Sam around except when u need its military. But U.S. is no small child and can not afford to not its own homework in these kinds of things.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Amoo bey - you are kind of familiar with the Persian Gulf States....can you explain for me and Flint - How are the Brits doing there in places like Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dabi,......versus how the Americans are doing. Nevre mind the policing of Persian Gulf for the oil flow....I am talking about contracts, banking,......who is winning there? From all I know USA is getting it's ass kicked and the Brits and their colonies are rolling. I don't care how things look now or the future outlooks, etc.....I am talking about ca[pital gains right now - who is getting all the Arab contracts?

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Well..U know the answer...All the Persian Gulf countries were created by Brits and u can bet they are just having a great time at it right about now...even in Qatar which sort of tries to pivot toward U.S. since after all U.S. has the biggest military base and ammunition depo over there, u don't see much American civilian or businesses there....heck , all the city planning ala roundabouts etc..all the way to the intelligence services in All these countries are pure British designs.

I mean..in Bahrain U.S. has the 5th Naval Fleet...but Americans don't even feel safe enough to live outside of the base...while the dear Brits and yours truly were partying in the Manama streets ass- naked..

In a way...suppose part of this is to be expected..since Brits have been there for centuries and know these people inside -out..and for their part they help the Bedus be where they are..I mean cities like Dubai..DohA..Masghat..etc... Dubai , for example, right at the outset , 25 yrs or so ago, asked British legal experts to write their civic laws , then the trade laws and so forth..which was smart since Brits have already had the blue prints of these types of developments from the Hong Kong era..so it worked out for both of them...right now some 100,000 British ex-pats mostly quite rich from working in the region, live their retired life in Sharjeh of Emirates.