prediction league?

Sep 27, 2004
the league organizers;,

there are some games tomorrow from week 23 schedule, and some form w22 i think; such as saipa-bargh 23 and ss-rahahan22?
what should be done about them as far as the IPL prediction league?
IFF has really screwed up with so many games being played out of the ordinary schedule and games being postponed every week.
:--wierd: .

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
We will count the scores from week 22 games.
The only week 23 game is Saipa-Bargh which we will not count. The rest of the games are in two weeks. They will be up for prediction soon.

Feb 4, 2005
BTW I saw on IranSport.Net that Sepahan - Ahwaz game has been canceled so W22 won't be complete tomorrow.

ليگ برتر فوتبال کشور هفته بيست و دوم

لغو شد
استقلال اهواز - - - سپاهان

مس کرمان - - - ملوان
استقلال - - - راه آهن

ليگ برتر فوتبال کشور هفته بيست و سوم

برق - - - سايپا

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
You can see our problem guys. It's hard to keep up with IFF's strange scheduling.
Week 22 ends on monday, yet we already have a week 23 game for tomorrow although all other wk23 games are still 2 weeks away!!

Sep 27, 2004
You can see our problem guys. It's hard to keep up with IFF's strange scheduling.
Week 22 ends on monday, yet we already have a week 23 game for tomorrow although all other wk23 games are still 2 weeks away!!
exactly, that's why i feel the pain you have to go through with this...hopefully next year(86) the schedule will be more organized as make up games get played.