Professional Sandis Khors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Oon shekli ke eshghi in avaakher daare in jaryaan ro keshesh mide, dige yavaash yavaash khande daar shode.

Injoori ke ishoon pish mire, maa pas fardaa hamin Ahmadinejad ro ham masale khaahim daasht mahkoomesh konim, chon baayad aval begirimesh, baa ehteraam biaarimesh daadgaah, bad taaze ki gofte ke ishoon jormi mortakeb shode? Sanadesh koo? Dalilo madrakesh koo? Ishoon barmigarde mige: Bande az kahrizak khabar nadaashtam, hichvaght ham dastoor nadaadam too khiaaboon be kessi shelik beshe, bande hattaa yek basijiram behesh nagoftam bere too khiaaboon mellat ro bezane o bekoobe, age midoonestam too Evin che balaa haai sare mardome bigonaah miaaran, tamaame oon jenaayat kaar haaro be daadgaah mikeshoondam, be man khiaanat shode, kaar haai az ghole man karde shode ke man khodam khabar nadaashtam....

Hichi, haminjoori tokhmi tokhmi oon daadgaah o in mellat be in baba bedehkaar ham mishano baayad baa ezzat o ehteram az daadgaah bebaranesh o zakhmi ke be shakhsiate ishoon zade shode, inke ishoon be onvaane yek farde paak aslan be daadgaah keshide shode va az in tarigh esmo shakhsiatesh dar ejtemaa be naa hagh jarihe daar shode, tamaamiye in khesaaraate bozorgi ke be ishoon vaared shodaro, mibaayasti jobran kard.

Ghazal pazal ke hichi, inaa ke taaje saran!

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
As IranZamin mentioned you were outraged by the treatment AN got at the Columbia university. What does that say about you?
Calling my reaction an "outrage" is stretching it. I found it offensive and disrespectful for someone to throw a shoe at Bush, too. You wish to read more into one than the other, be my guest. It says more about you than me.

I've been called a Bahaii-lover by some for defending the rights of Bahaiis, and an IRI-apologist by others for defending muslims; all in the same forum and within a few days!! :) Kinda hard to be both, isn't it? People make assumptions and meaningless accusations all the time, hence my sensitivity to it all. It comes from a lot of personal experience. Still, I feel obliged to advise against quick judgment as appearances can be highly deceiving. hAlA to khAh az sokhanam pand gir khAh malAl.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Ok what did people do to that animal AN at columbia university that he didnt deserve it? Che balaai saresh aavordan ke oon tarze barkhord baa reis jomhoore mamlekatet, behet barkhord?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
But your post here and elsewhere are far more damning. This I chose to post only because people have come down so hard on Eshghi's and that may result in ignoring a valid point in his early posts that are valid, namely posts like yours, though independent than condemnation of the Sandis Khors who attended AN's dinner. Otherwise such posts from you are really laughable and hardly merit a consideration.
I respect FI for not wanting his thread to be derailed - so I will not respond to Fole Penalty unspecific claims. If you wish to make a point please start another thread with SPECIFICS - especialy tell me if Ebadi in fact did or did not do what I accused her of.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
China mifahmam chi migi..vali raje be AN bekhosos ziad negaran nabash as there is good chance khode baradaran tartibesh ro midan as Iran entering a new dangerous phase bA een kesafatkari hash...his very first nick name if u guys remember when he got elected /selected
1st time was..shahid ahmadinejad....

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
Eshghi

Vase man Bahai and Mosalmoon ya bi din farghi nemikone. Your response reminds me of someone who subconsciously claims to have loved blacks to say he is not racist.

I am still not sure why you would go ahead and laugh at a video mocking those who attended this dinner in another thread and over here we are at page gizillion and to hanoz madrak mikhay or you are saying there has to be another reason why they are at this dinner aside for being Sandis Khors.

Shayadam jedi jedi fekr kardi ke when we say Sandis Khors they were serving Sandis in the menu and you did not see that in the video. Who knows... :smile:

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Eshghi

Vase man Bahai and Mosalmoon ya bi din farghi nemikone. Your response reminds me of someone who subconsciously claims to have loved blacks to say he is not racist.
There you go twisting my words again. Typical!! My point was not about X or Y but about people making stupid assumptions -and subsequent accusations- when you comment on X or Y. Here is what I wrote AGAIN ... just so you don't unintentionally -or intentionally - "misunderstand". ;)

I've been called a Bahaii-lover by some for defending the rights of Bahaiis, and an IRI-apologist by others for defending muslims; all in the same forum and within a few days!! :smile: Kinda hard to be both, isn't it? People make assumptions and meaningless accusations all the time, hence my sensitivity to it all.

I am still not sure why you would go ahead and laugh at a video mocking those who attended this dinner in another thread and over here we are at page gizillion and to hanoz madrak mikhay or you are saying there has to be another reason why they are at this dinner aside for being Sandis Khors.
Are you serious with this question?! :) Now you are putting me through an inquisition for "having a sense of humor"?! :) Don't tell me there is now a pre-requisite for having a laugh! "You can't laugh unless you agree with the views of the comedian"!! Stupid me! I've been laughing all these years at all these comedians whose views on many things I have disagreed with. I mean honestly. Is there a need for such remarks?

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
A great challenge for Iran remains to be the lingering effects of culture of dissimulation and Taqiyya which make it difficult to determine truthfulness and sincerity. This is why actions should speak louder than words. The other challenge is that in spite of the abysmal record of the Islamic republic in all aspects some continue to give benefit of doubt or acquiesce its actions on the account of Islam, however if this pattern continues it would be very difficult to separate the fortunes of Islam from this regime in a future free Iran.

Jun 18, 2005
Parazit has done a program on Sandis Khors and those who went to AN's dinner. :smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCsblBms05M"]YouTube - P(1) ۱ Parazit 22 Sep 24 پارازیت ايران تهران جمعه ۲ مهر ۸۹ Iran[/ame]

:D

Dameshon garm! I am wondering if they read this forum. lol

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Parazit has done a program on Sandis Khors and those who went to AN's dinner. :smile:

YouTube - P(1) ۱ Parazit 22 Sep 24 پارازیت ايران تهران جمعه ۲ مهر ۸۹ Iran

:D

Dameshon garm! I am wondering if they read this forum. lol
FI Jaan,

Thanks for the clip. It really cracked me up. ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D :D

However, I do not see the appropriateness of chasing this thread up and it is really heart breaking to see you two dragging this fued for such a long time.
You guys both disagreed on something and that is that. Otherwise, both of you are great guys on this forum and as I mentioned I, as well as many others on this forum, are disappointed at the fact that this fued going this far.

Please drop the fued and do a ROOBOOSI as soon as possible. Or otherwise, we will make a parasit clip out of this!

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
My stance with respect to the nuclear issue has always been the same, going back to long before AN. Problem is not me, but you who assume anyone who happens to share one view with AN must be "susceptible" and "anti-imperialistic".
It’s not sharing one view that makes you those things, it’s allowing it to shape your judgment that does.

At the end of the day- and this is the heart of the matter –when it comes to things you oppose, AN is simply not on top of the list. And this is clearly reflected in your selective, stubborn “objectivity”. More on that later.
I am a man of my own convictions and follow only me.
And apparently you think following one's convictions means refusing to change your position even when abundant proof is offered to the contrary. A hallmark of zealotry and fanaticism if there ever was one.
Again, the problem is not me but you who twist things in your own mind to read more into things than they are. I disliked George Bush immensly, too, but found it ridiculous and disrespectful for someone to throw a shoe at him. Just being consistent, my friend; Just being consistent.
Except no one threw shoes at AN. They just called him what he was: a petty dictator. And that was enough to send you into a fit of outrage and indignation. And I’m just sure you would have felt the same if Bush had been referred to that way.;) Consistency. Right!

Shahin’s earlier analogy was brilliant. If these idiots were taking part in propaganda for MKO, or for that matter, the neocons or the tea party, would you still be twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to find excuses?...You know the answer, as do the rest of us who’ve read your posts over the years.

FI’s point about your reaction to the Parazit clip is also valid and your answer makes no sense. That video is making fun of these people for doing the exact thing we’re “accusing” them of here….So why did you enjoy it?...Were you just trying to cover yourself, or is it that you know you’re wrong but still insist on safsate-bazi to save face?

I mean, to buy your argument we’d have to believe that ALL these people had loved-ones dying at the same time, and the only way they could see them was by going to a photo-op and praising AN on camera! This is so farfetched, it’s childlike. It’s like when kids say the dog ate their homework!

And to top it off, hala ke toosh moondi, you’re handing out questionnaires about some dude who died 30 years ago, as if anyone here other than one or two even support monarchy in the first place. At this rate two pages down you’ll be talking about Ahmad Shah’s pet monkey! Just to be consistent of course.

And one last thing: Didn’t you once refer to Shah as a “country-loving king”?...Weren’t these your exact words?..Does this mean you “support murder”?..Or were you just following your “convictions”. Let us know buddy.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I'm going to post another general note since waters are being muddied again all for the sake of “sticking to convictions”.

...If you were to take a poll here of how many people support a return to monarchy or even approve of it as a system of government, you wouldn’t find more than two or three who would vote positively. In that context, people’s personal views of a dead man are completely unrelated to actively taking part in propaganda to help a fascist regime that is guilty of atrocities worse than anything the previous rulers could be accused of.

Regardless of what Shah did or what his dad ate for breakfast, RIGHT NOW, we’re in a life and death struggle with a fascist mafia that is committing crimes against humanity on a daily basis. We can either do our part to defeat it- and that includes exposing and condemning those who help it -or we can just use every opportunity to veer off into abstract scenarios just so we can act morally superior on message boards.

Last edited:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa

بابا ایران زمین جان - ما داشتیم خواهش میکردیم این دو تموم کنند. شما هم وارد گود شدی و ادامه میدی.
بی خیال بابام. به سرزمینی که اسم آی دیتو ازش گرفتی قسم که همه تون گلید و همه تون قصدتون پاک مثل آب زلال چشمه های کوههای سرزمین مقدسمون. بی خیال شید تو رو به همون سرزمین

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Sorry. That ain't happening.

Seeing those cockroaches sing AN's praises just a few months after I watched people get run over is bad enough. Having to listen to band-tombooni excuses for these bi-vojdan opportunists is even worse. I can't sit here and let this guy think he's helping humanity on top of it!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
^^^^

I don't think it's about helping humanity. It's more about "forum's etiquette" if you like or behavior online in general.

Not that I agree with him wasting so much time over this and them, but at least I try to understand his point, even if one might not fully agree with him. And his point is not that difficult to understand.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
"forums etiquette" ..hmm..

shart bebandim alaan miaad ye thankyou vaasash mizane mige: Finally someone got my point? :D

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Zerre bijaa nazan baba joojeh bisavaad. thankyou tam varesh daar bechepoon jaaye digat. Vaase maa aadam shode dom dar aavorde :)

Status
Not open for further replies.