Professional Sandis Khors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I don't think it's about helping humanity. It's more about "forum's etiquette" if you like or behavior online in general.
I really don't know what any of this has to do with our discussion. But the 'Free InDaMoneyZ' in your signature tells me that forum etiquette can't exactly be a major concern for you.

Not that I agree with him wasting so much time over this and them, but at least I try to understand his point, even if one might not fully agree with him. And his point is not that difficult to understand.
No one has claimed his points (and the constantly changing arguments he uses to support them) are 'hard to understand'. What I've said consistently is that they are mostly irrelevant to this subject. His basic position is like saying just because some people have been wrongfully convicted before without evidence, no one should ever be convicted of anything even if there is video proof of them doing it!

I call him out for it because it's exactly this type of simple-minded complacency that has emboldened the opportunists in our culture. They know there is no social price attached to khodforooshi, so they freely indulge in it at the expense of the nation.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Ref -
I don't understand why you push for closure of this discussion - I see nothing here except a healthy discussion. There has been no - zero - insluts (not between those who are actualy involved in the debate at least). This is quiet healthy for ISP as well. Not just mebmers but owners and admins too. baba VOA ham digeh harchi delesh mikhad dareh migeh - chon liaghat ina hamineh. Shoma digeh kaseh dagh tar az ash nashin. Don't you see - there has to be ramafications for those who sell-out and the whole Eyranian community including ISP is making sure of that. Meybodi has been talking about Khanoom Ulrick couple of days in a row now. My point is - in the court of public concience Sandis Khors have already been convicted - they are now paying the price - and not for the sake of any revinge - it is necessary for the whole world to know Sandis may be free before consumption - but has a huge price after....

Last edited:

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
It’s not sharing one view that makes you those things, it’s allowing it to shape your judgment that does.
yeah sure buddy. I allowed AN to shape my view long before I even knew he existed.

At the end of the day- and this is the heart of the matter –when it comes to things you oppose, AN is simply not on top of the list.
Another unfounded speculation in a long line of others. Way to go making yourself look foolish.

Shahin’s earlier analogy was brilliant. If these idiots were taking part in propaganda for MKO, or for that matter, the neocons or the tea party, would you still be twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to find excuses?...You know the answer, as do the rest of us who’ve read your posts over the years.
You know. I've got to hand it to you. You're getting better and better at making unfounded accusations by the day. Practice makes perfect.

This is not for you, but others who are still reading: I absolutely love Marzieh, and those who are less "selective" in their interpretations have heard me say this a dozen times. You guys know who Marzieh is, right? ;)

FI’s point about your reaction to the Parazit clip is also valid and your answer makes no sense. That video is making fun of these people for doing the exact thing we’re “accusing” them of here….So why did you enjoy it?...Were you just trying to cover yourself, or is it that you know you’re wrong but still insist on safsate-bazi to save face?
Oh believe me! I do know what's wrong, and it is clear as daylight to me that there is far far more wrong with us than the 3-4 people attending a dinner. That "big picture" that has been my focus is what you and others have continuously failed to address. To me, the long-term implications of the free-for-all, mob-rule mentality displayed here is far far greater than 3-4 people attending a dinner. You are talking about the wrong actions of 3-4 people. I am talking about the sort of mentality that could some day affect millions. I dread the day that this mentality actually grabs power; IRI all over again. More on that later ...

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
yeah sure buddy. I allowed AN to shape my view long before I even knew he existed.
I didn't say he shaped your views. I said your agreement with him on certain issues has shaped your judgment on matters relating to him.

Another unfounded speculation in a long line of others. Way to go making yourself look foolish.
Behavior patterns are a more reliable indicator than a person's claims. Your reactions to the likes of Bush and those who support him was much less "objective" than your attitude toward sandis-khori.

Oh believe me! I do know what's wrong, and it is clear as daylight to me that there is far far more wrong with us than the 3-4 people attending a dinner. That "big picture" that has been my focus is what you and others have continuously failed to address. To me, the long-term implications of the free-for-all, mob-rule mentality displayed here is far far greater than 3-4 people attending a dinner. You are talking about the wrong actions of 3-4 people. I am talking about the sort of mentality that could some day affect millions.
Look. I gave you the benefit of the doubt before there was any proof. But if you can’t distinguish between *mob behavior* and *condemnation based on VIDEO proof and lack of plausible excuses*, you’re just not a reasonable person. Either that, or you’re just repeating yourself to save face. That’s all there is to it. In one thread you feign outrage at our “groundless accusations” about sandis-khori; in the very next you laugh approvingly at a clip that makes fun of those people for doing exactly that!...ma ro gerefti amoo??

I dread the day that this mentality actually grabs power; IRI all over again. More on that later ...
As long as khodforooshi is our national pastime and the rest are too busy impersonating Gandhi to deal with it, you won't have to worry about IR going anywhere. Trust me!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Behavior patterns are a more reliable indicator than a person's claims. Your reactions to the likes of Bush and those who support him was much less "objective" than your attitude toward sandis-khori.

As long as khodforooshi is our national pastime and the rest are too busy impersonating Gandhi to deal with it, you won't have to worry about IR going anywhere. Trust me!

I seldom like to play cheerleader - but the above by IZ is golden - I hope all read these not in relation to Eshghi - but in application to all of us.
Thanx IZ

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
I seldom like to play cheerleader - but the above by IZ is golden - I hope all read these not in relation to Eshghi - but in application to all of us.
Thanx IZ

At least out of all of this fuss, I'm glad Masoud is having a ball here :).

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
But if you can’t distinguish between *mob behavior* and *condemnation based on VIDEO proof and lack of plausible excuses*, you’re just not a reasonable person.
I can distinguish between "mob rule" and "condemnation based on VIDEO proof" just fine. The evidence for my claim that this is more mob-rule" is right there in the first few pages of this thread. Where is the "video proof" for those others whose names were thrown into the mix here? Please show me the video proof for Nader Bagherzadeh, Rostam Pourzal, Trita Parsi, and Reza Aslan. How and why did they get dragged into this? This has been the gist of my argument from the get-go in post after post. Instead of addressing my concerns, you guys keep bringing up "video evidence"!!

FI wrote in post #274 that his intention of starting this thread was "to expose those who attended AN's dinner". Here:

I made this thread to expose and reveal the identities of those who dine with AN
Oh really? Would anyone care to explain posts # 19 and #20 in this same thread regarding Nader Bagherzadeh and Rostam Pourzal? It's right there for all to see. None of you find anything wrong with this at all? You don't think this is more like mob-rule vigilantism? I sure as hell do because it is. I will repeat till the end of time: This arbitrary inclusion of these individuals in this list has far deeper implications than the guilt of the 3 or 4 who deserved to be on it. It's a free-for-all mob-rule. Today it is Bagherzadeh and Pourzal. Tomorrow it will be me, you, anyone who stand in the way. And you don't even have to go far to see that either. Just look at how I myself am being demonized here as a closet-sympathizer of AN. That, too, is right there for you to see! But again, it is not about me. There is much more at stake than one or two people. This is what many here have failed to recognize and address.

Last edited:

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
^^
If your argument was about Trita Parsi or any specific person only, you should have stated it that way. Your position instead has clearly been a general one, defending all these people regardless of the level of proof.

In fact, why would you care about video proof for the people you mentioned? You were given one for Ghazal khanoom, remember? And all you did was immediately change your argument and invent fanciful excuses, then veered off into an opinion poll on the Shah!

Let's face it aziz. For you it was never about evidence. You simply believe that these people have a right to do what they're doing, and you think anyone who believes otherwise is guilty of mob mentality. Plain and simple.

Oct 18, 2002
Please show me the video proof for Nader Bagherzadeh, Rostam Pourzal, Trita Parsi, and Reza Aslan.
Eshghi jan,

I recall Bagherzadeh's name was mentioned as one of the attendees in that Tehran conference. and IMO the following article from him on Muslim media network (written with another individual who attended AN's dinner, Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich), indicates where his priorities stand:

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?tag=nader-bagherzadeh

(BTW this article was written in December 2009, around the time of the bloody Ashura demonstrations while the country was in turmoil over the arrests and possibility of execution for demonstrators).

Last edited:

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Eshghi jan,

I recall Bagherzadeh's name was mentioned as one of the attendees in that Tehran conference. and IMO the following article from him on Muslim media network (written with another individual who attended AN's dinner, Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich), indicates where his priorities stand:

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?tag=nader-bagherzadeh

(BTW this article was written in December 2009, a few weeks after the bloody Ashura demonstrations while the country was in turmoil over the arrests and possibility of execution for demonstrators).
deerouz jAn, what you showed here is evidence of where these people stand with respect to the nuclear question. I personally agree with them on this particular issue, and so do millions of other Iranians? What does that mean? That I and the other few millions all share the same exact feelings regarding every single other issue as well? Neither I nor you have a clue what Bagherzadeh's stance is with respect to the events of last year. If and when we know, we can pass judgment. Until then, it's nothing but speculation. Couldbe right or totally wrong. I am not sure what you're getting at, but if you think hhe deserves to be included with the rest here based on this circumstantial evidence and guilt-by-association, your prerogative. I am not going to join in.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
^^
If your argument was about Trita Parsi or any specific person only, you should have stated it that way. Your position instead has clearly been a general one, defending all these people regardless of the level of proof.
Fine! Let's suppose I've been "all over the place" all this time and I "finally got it". What is your response to my last post?! Stop dancing around my question, and answer it.

Oct 18, 2002
I am not sure what you're getting at, but if you think hhe deserves to be included with the rest here based on this circumstantial evidence and guilt-by-association, your prerogative. I am not going to join in.
Eshghi jan, I am certainly opposed to passing judgment based on circumstantial evidence. But when evidences start to pile up, I would reason that there might indeed be a fire behind the smoke. As I mentioned before, I recall Trita Parsi used to be the most active against Iranian sanctions and in favour of rapprochement. however since the election last year, I have not heard him advocating any of that. That, in my book, removes him from the Sandis club. Shirin Ebadi was criticized by some for his position regarding Islam, however no one can ever deny her leading role in exposing the IRI and support for Iranian people in the aftermath of election. However when someone like Dr. Bagherzadeh writes an article not just supporting AN's position but proposing something as radical as leaving NPT, at the time that the entire Iranian ex-pat community is boiling over post-election events, and then followed up by attendance in AN's show conference in Tehran, well it should add up to something, shouldn't it?

You may have been supportive of the nuclear rights for Iran but your priority over the past year was always the plight of Iranian people in their struggle against IRI. Dr. Bagherzadeh's actions have been an ocean apart from yours. His is more like Ashtar and R_E_Z_A who used to post about achievements of Iranian industries and military at the time that the police cars were running over protesters in Tehran!

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Fine! Let's suppose I've been "all over the place" all this time and I "finally got it". What is your response to my last post?! Stop dancing around my question, and answer it.
Deerouz already did a good job of exposing Bagherzadeh (to those not afraid to use common sense). And Trita Parsi and Reza Aslan were never mentioned to be at the dinner, so your attempt to link them all together was nothing more than a diversionary tactic in the first place.

This thread is about that photo-op and the people who attended it. If you have something to say in defense of any of them, feel free, as long as you remember that Shirin Ebadi and Mammad Reza Pahlavi were not there either.

Now let's see you answer Deerouz's latest post. Please enlighten him to the possibility that Dr.Bagherzadeh had originally written a piece in support of the movement, but was probably forced to change it because his poodle was taken hostage and his grandma was tickled mercilessly in front of him. Just give it a chance. It won't be much stranger than what you've come up with already.

Jun 18, 2005
Refree Jan with all respect and appreciation for your "Pa dar miooni" I do not think that is necessary in this case. I feel that this discussion needs to continue.

I did mention Bagherzadeh in this thread as he was one of those who attended both AN's dinner and went to that gathering in Iran. He is a member of CASMI, the same organization that Sepah Pour is a member of.

Eshghi you and millions of others agree with this individual and Iran's nuclear policies? Avalan shoma on raghame millions ro az koja ovordi?

Badesh, when AN lies so blatantly about everything else, (Stolen elections--if you actually do believe that it was stolen, or the Ashtiani sangsar case, or having no gays in Iran...) How can anyone in the international community believe Iran when they say we will not be enriching uranium to make a bomb?

Eshghi do you actually believe the elections were stolen or the majority of Iranians are supporters of Islamic Republic?

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
...This thread is about that photo-op and the people who attended it. If you have something to say in defense of any of them, feel free, as long as you remember that Shirin Ebadi and Mammad Reza Pahlavi were not there either...
Certainly those who attend the dinners hosted by the Islamic republic and its advocates, whether in Iran or abroad and especially extol their achievements and imply great life and freedom in Iran, at the very least have thrown their lot with that of the Islamic republic. Why is that a question or debate?

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Deerouz already did a good job of exposing Bagherzadeh (to those not afraid to use common sense). And Trita Parsi and Reza Aslan were never mentioned to be at the dinner, so your attempt to link them all together was nothing more than a diversionary tactic in the first place.

This thread is about that photo-op and the people who attended it. If you have something to say in defense of any of them, feel free, as long as you remember that Shirin Ebadi and Mammad Reza Pahlavi were not there either.

Now let's see you answer Deerouz's latest post. Please enlighten him to the possibility that Dr.Bagherzadeh had originally written a piece in support of the movement, but was probably forced to change it because his poodle was taken hostage and his grandma was tickled mercilessly in front of him. Just give it a chance. It won't be much stranger than what you've come up with already.

بابا من یه سئوال ساده کردم. دیگه چرا انقدر جوش می زنی؟ والّا من وقتی می بینم یکی انقدر حالش بده که به هذیون افتاده دلم می سوزه. اصلأ گور بابای سئوال و جواب. من الأن بیشتر نگران سلامت جسمی و روحی شمام. برو داداش! برو یه دو تا قرص مسکّن بخور یه استراحتی بکن. میدونم الآن این حرفها برات سنگینه. این جوری ***هی بری جلو آخرش خودتو نفله می کنی ها! حالا از ما گفتن

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
چی شد عزيز، باز کم آوردی زدی به جاده خاکی؟ اقلّا خدا رو شکر اين دفعه سراغ
ممّد رضا خانو ازمون نگرفتی! بابا بی خيال آقا شما فشار گاندی خونت
بالاتر از اين حرفهاست! ما يه مشت عوام اينجا فقط دنبال تهمت زدن به مظلومان
سانديس خور و دفاع از ممّد رضا شاه هستيم. شما برو با اون ويديو که اصلاً
تهمت نميزنه بيشتر حال کن

يادت هم نره گاندی خدا بيامرز هميشه ميگفت صلح و انرژی اتمی حق مسلم ماست! بله جانم

;)

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Eshghi do you actually believe the elections were stolen or the majority of Iranians are supporters of Islamic Republic?
Stop asking rhetorcial questions! It makes you look like an idiot.

Grow up already! You two clowns have taken the discussion in this thread for a circus act. All along, I have done my best to stick to the issue. You two, however, completely changed the course of this discussion by your mockery and making things personal.

At the start of those protests last year, I was up 20 hours a day following the news and updating you people here. I couldn't eat or sleep, fainted at home and ended up in the hospital. Where you not here? Where you blind?

خجالت هم خوب چیزیه. هر چی من دندون رو جیگر می ذارم و چیزی نمی گم شما پررو تر و گستاخ تر می شین. آخه آدم ناحسابی، آدم با کسی که در اکثر موارد همراه و همفکر خودشه این جوری رفتار می کنه؟ اگر رفتارتون با من اینه وای به حال اون بدبختی که یه سر سوزن گناه هم داشته باشه. با این مزخرفات چی چی رو می خواین ثابت کنین؟ که من طرفدار احمدی نژادم یا به قول اون یکی روانی "خود فروش"؟ این حرفها تف سر بالاست که فقط داره تو صورت خودتون می افته. وگرنه من هم حسابم هم با اکثر بچه های اینجا و هم با خودم پاک پاکه. آبرو و حیثیت دیگران رو می برید؟ مواظب مال خودتون باشید که با این دلقک بازی ها مفت مفت دارین به بادش می دین. اسم خودتون رو گذاشتید "آزادی طلب"؟ کدوم آزادی طلب؟ شما تاب تحمل شنیدن حتی یه مخالف رو هم ندارید. این جوری می خواین آینده یه مملکت رو بسازین؟

پدر ملت ایران اگر این بی پدر است
بر همه ملت و قبر پدرش باید رید

Jun 18, 2005
I know you are trying very hard to shut the discussion down Eshghi but it is not going to work. :smile:

Not with your "Fahashi" and certainly not with a moderator sending me a warning that I should not be joking about Sandis Khors!

Obviously fohsh ro oon kasi mideh ke kam miare.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
Grow up already! You two clowns have taken the discussion in this thread for a circus act. All along, I have done my best to stick to the issue. You two, however, completely changed the course of this discussion by your mockery and making things personal.
So when you were bringing Mammad Pahlavi and Nasseredin Shah's uncle into the discussion you were sticking to the issue?

When you were accusing people of monarchist motives, you were sticking to the issue?

Everyone here was distraught by the carnage of last summer and we all have our own stories. Trust me. The only difference is we're not going out of our way to lend credit to roaches who were everywhere supporting the thugs as they killed and raped everything in sight. We're not the ones who think people have a right to take a shit on everything others died for on the streets, as long as they get a free plane ticket out of it!

Your entire stance in this thread has been an insult to those who were beaten, raped, killed, or are rotting away in jails. Stop playing the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.