Public S.O.S to Sirabi, to Peyz

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
Decided to send this publicly guys in case you no longer log in here to pick up PM. Can't say that I blame you for not doing so... judging by the turn this site has taken in the last few years and sadly it seems more and more lately. What we ALL neglect to see and most definitely myself included, is with THIS KIND OF "debate" and open-mindedness and respect for each other, our nation is doomed for centuries to come. You can take the Irooni out of Iran, you can't take the "Iran" out of him.

Be gholeh Attar:

Borro Atar, koo khod meeshenasand
ke sarvar keest, sar gardan kodamast

And the sar gardan's are all around:) (and in the mirror too).

I hope you do read this and do a post or two for those of us who miss your posts here. Believe it or not, there is some of us left and some have joined since you left.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
Oghab Jan, and Aghayeh Foo, yes Sirabi was absolutely one of the most knowledgable football guys on this site, and also a really decent person, based on what he wrote here.

Peyz also is one of my favorites for the same reasons and he has been gone for longer than Sirabi. It is funny because I was the one who took a long break when Sirabi asked me to post long back, and now I am coming back and asking him to post. I actually will again take a break after the AC, win or lose for TM. I see that posting here goes no where, we all have fixed views and rarely if EVER, I see a meeting of the minds due to debate. Mostly debates become emotional and ugly really fast, we are all hot blooded as Iranians I "guess". Wish WE could all be more OPEN and TOLERANT and FAIR, and most definitely I am including myself. And pledging to myself to do so, even if it is baby steps.