Quality Photos: Shah and Carter/Nixon/JFK

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
the [EDITED-Please avoid using profanity] they all turned their backs to him when he needed them.

nice to see General Neshat walking behind them.

Pure persian soldier, pure pride.

roohet shaad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aryan

Football Fan
Sep 25, 2005
May he rest in peace, he was a good man. Unfortunately he did not inherit his father's strength... he was not strong enough to rule Iran during that time of adversity. But unfortunatly it was during adversity that his masculinity vanished and his feminism took control.

He was a loyal soldier to Iran whom had some of the best generals in that era behind him. Unfortunately for him, and for us... he had nor the strength nor the will to overcome it. But a loyal man nonetheless... may he be remembered as a loyalist and maybe the last ruling monarch in our nations forlorn history.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
RIP

Chi boodim o chi shodim. Iranians are ungrateful and are blinded by the facts as 2pac put it. what a shame to see a true soldier, lover, and protector of Iran to go down like that. A man that did so much to take a backward country up to date and advane it in the world and was put down by his own people and the contaminated islamic shiite cleric ideology that only looks after its own pockets. :sad3:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
OSTAD POOYA said:
RIP

Chi boodim o chi shodim. Iranians are ungrateful and are blinded by the facts as 2pac put it. what a shame to see a true soldier, lover, and protector of Iran to go down like that. A man that did so much to take a backward country up to date and advane it in the world and was put down by his own people and the contaminated islamic shiite cleric ideology that only looks after its own pockets. :sad3:
well said :( :sad3:

BabakOZ

Ball Boy
Jun 19, 2005
In 1900, Iran was one of the poorest, uneducated countries in the world, totally controlled and manipulated by Russia & Britain...

In half a century, the Pahlavis turned the country into a modern, industrial and militarily powerful country.

God bless Reza Shah and Mohammad Reza Shah, two men who dragged our country into the modern world.

Here are some pictures I took of HIM's Grave in Cairo, Egypt.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Y'All
I know some of you might hate what I'm going to say but I've to say it.
I personally met Khodaygan Aala Hazrat Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi Arya Mehr Bozorg Arteshtaran (rather long name for one person but I'm sure you know I'm not making it up) in more than 5 occasions and I found him a hermit like passive person. he would never look in your face when being introduced and he would always keep a rather extended distance and simply extend his arm (and he loved those hands to be smooched....lol)
I have no doubt in my mind toward all the wonderful thing he and his father did for Iran and I personally am grateful for Pahlavi's accomplishment throughout 50 years of monarchy. But what ever they did was ILLEGAL, Iranian constitution did not provide either of them with such an authority to do so. They could easily achieve their positive ambitions of a better and modern Iran by simply advising elected Prime Minister with what ever they thought was the best for Iran to be presented to Majlis and consequently be approved as a LAW without stepping outside of the constitutional framework.
Friends!! In accordance with Iranian Constitution SHAH had no authority to intervene with neither 3 Branches of government in the country and solely be a symbolic Monarch. May be that was one the main reason Mass turned their back on them.
BTW What made Reza Shah to change the nation's well recognized historical name from PARS to Iran?? Never understood the logic behind such a notion, some say he wanted to relate the nation to Aryans, but I personally believe he buried the great legacy of Pars by doing so or stored it in the closet I might say. I would like to stand corrected if you think I'm mistaken.