Quebec City

Asus

Bench Warmer
Jul 24, 2004
Montreal Canada
Romira, In November its starts go get cold in Quebec city I think the avg temp is around 0 and you could also see some snow. I suggest you to go a bit earlier when you can catch the color festival its very beautiful in autumn.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
great pictures as always Asus jan!:) were u there for their historic 400th celebrations?that'd have been something. its plain beautiful there.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Beautiful pictures Asus jAn and thank you for sharing.
BTW: That motorcycle is exactly like mine. VL1500 LC Intruder. I can fit Flint's bike in its tools compartment.:yohoo:

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
Romira, In November its starts go get cold in Quebec city I think the avg temp is around 0 and you could also see some snow. I suggest you to go a bit earlier when you can catch the color festival its very beautiful in autumn.

O,I see. So, when is the peak of the Autumn foliage? I'm guessing early October.

thanks for the stunning clear images.

Oct 1, 2004
Great city, but if your French is crappy like mine, be prepared to get weird looks from the waiters and waitresses.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
If going to Quebec city, make sure you visit Montmorency parc:

http://www.rtsq.qc.ca/quebec/dc012.htm
yeaah indeed. Its stunning to visit.:)

WOW like Europe and North America combined, if it wasnt for the crappy weather it would have been the best place to live :)

RM jaan r u sure u want to open a fried chicken buisiness in this place?
lool,RM wants to open a business in Montreal I think not Quebec city. Montreal is populated city(very European) so he should have his own customers I think?