question regarding IFF elections!

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
as everyone knows with the fifa rules the head of the football federation for every country that is part of fifa needs to be elected in a democratic process and CAN NOT be apointed by the government of each country! my question is for example in our case who are the eligible voters for this process? does each club get a vote? each coach? manager?

we should know who will cast these votes and let them know our opinion loud and clear after the ozgale lajbazzzz DADEKON leaves.....

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
im not sure how it works but i have it on good authority that its a dictatorship that involves alot of favoritism and khaye mali to get in.

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
LOL thats how everything works with iranians, but I just thought maybe we could give it a try and maybe fix something in our country!

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
well I think they are obligated to provide the funding for IFF, but cant apoint or dismiss the head of the organization? I may be wrong though

adarb

Ball Boy
Apr 20, 2006
i think rafsanjanii is a real good pick becuase he is rich like a B**** and would at pay for our team melli hahahahhaahha