Question: Should Enayati be invited to TM?

HMS Iran

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2003
U.S.A
Enayati is a very finisher. He may not be great in his passes, BUT he can shoot the ball very nicely. He is a scorer.

I think that he should be invited to the team.

Against Bahrain Hashemian was very useless (to be polite), I think Enayati would have been a good sub.

I say YES...Bring in Enayati

Nov 24, 2002
well . the is the role in everywhere in the world .. best goal scorer in local league get the call for NT duty ... No matter what and in most of the case he start .. but as we have lots of trafic in our forward and we have the best goal scorer in the world part of our team !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr eneyati wont get any chance to play, because the best goal scorer in the world Mr X deserve to play in every game 90 minuts because one more time he scored 104 goals against some wolrd classe teams like laos, maldvies, pakistan , tawian , afghanestan and ... !

Nov 24, 2002
Enayati in my opinion is not a bad striker .. and i would say is one of the best we have in iran .. the prove is in last 3 or 4 season he scored over 10 goals in every season and 2 seasons a go he was top scorer in iranian league .. when he was part of aboumoslem still ! He is tall, agree he is not physicly perfect 100% .. but this is not some thing new for a player who play in our league .. Look at moharam navidkia ! unfortunatly REZA ENAYATI .like ali samereh, behnam seraj , edo bezik and .. and wont get any chace to play! enayati is already 28 and as he plays only in Mr X position so he get invitation or no he wont play !

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
Enayati in my ...opinion is not a bad striker .. and i would say is one of the best we have in iran .. the prove is in last 3 or 4 season he scored over 10 goals in every season and 2 seasons a go he was top scorer in iranian league .. when he was part of aboumoslem still ! He is tall, agree he is not physicly perfect 100% .. but this is not some thing new for a player who play in our league .. Look at moharam navidkia ! unfortunatly REZA ENAYATI .like ali samereh, behnam seraj , edo bezik and .. and wont get any chace to play! enayati is already 28 and as he plays only in Mr X position so he get invitation or no he wont play !
Navidkia has beefed up quite a bit since he went to Bochum. He is a lot buffer than nekoonam. Take a look @ Neekoonam's legs ..He looks like pinnochio.

Nov 24, 2002
This is problem with most of iranian players ... bagheri was same before he move to Armina-Belefield IN 1996 .. Same in case of Daei and Azizi..

About javad he is one of the best shooter in NT ..and indeed if he moves to europe - BE OMID KHODA SOON- He will be bulit and can become a better player

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Enayati only plays good against weak teams. That explains his weak performances in TM. When the competition gets tough, he becomes invisible.

Kayvon

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2004
Washington, DC
He is much better than daei!!! I think he could be a starting foward along with Hashemian. I mean, any player who already has 11 league goals, cant be that bad.

Agha Sepehr

Bench Warmer
Jan 23, 2005
Rome
If Branko called be and said Sepehr jan you can pick the strikers, i would drop that baboon Daei in a second, Hashemian, Majidi,Borhani and Oladi would all get equal chances to prove themselfes afterall MR 90 minutes is dropped
all 4 are fast, good driblling technical Forwards who are excellent finishers. Enayati would be my 5th or sixth choiche after Bezik, bur still Enayati is way bether than Daei in terms of speed, passing,dribbling techniqetc etc etc
he would not slow our game.