Question to girls on this site.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Thank you everyone..

I have told her bits about my past not too much as Whizz suggested. But I've told her I've done some f'ed up things in the past and she was very calm about it. Luckily for me, she is mature enough to understand.

So far, it's been going very well...

But whizz jan, this girl isn't the one I told you about. I've only known this girl for a month. She is so nice though.

Again thank you everyone for all you suggestions and encouragements. I appreciate it.

Romira

IPL Player
Dec 13, 2002
middle of no where
....a month isn't long enough to get into detailed info such as the sunny side up past. ;) :) however being honest is very important at all times.

if you're really serious about her then go for the whole 9 yards but
if you have doubts( about the r/ship) then don't bother.
I'd suggest....tell her as she also opens up and gets real personal.

Pey_man

Bench Warmer
Dec 21, 2004
man ... I'm sorry for you :D , let me give you a few lessons:

First lesson, never be honest specially to a girt, it's a big trap.
Second lesson, never ask "girls on the site" whether to be honest to a "girl not on the site".
Third lesson don't take things to seriously, read my signature and repeat it to your self everyday.

Feb 14, 2005
Texas
tell here that there are a few things that you have to tell here but you are going to do it when you felt comfortable with her. give it some time. maybe a few week. by that time, if you've been a good person, she'll fall in love with you and that would be the best time to tell her what've happened to you in the past. this way she still loves you and she knows that you've changes since she've been with you for few weeks. trust me. this worked for my patients.

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
LOL I was bored and thought what the hekk I go ahead and read this.. hehehh I am on the 1st page and all I see is MEN answering?? :D
(well except for one lady) :)

I say hekk, if there is no irriversible crimes done in the past then it is OK and should be ok and even appreciated by the girl because of the Honesty involved!

by irreversable (SPL)? I mean things like murder... but in case of other crimes like stealing we can always go back and pay the vicitm or if we destroy a relationship between a couple, then we can go back and tell them the truth and try to repair any damages which we caused etc...

even if you were a one-night-stander, (like messed with a diff. girl on regular basis) you can always repent and become straight , I know a man who did that in the past but now is happily married and is a very devoted husband and a religious man. He told me as well his wife about all the bad things he used to do like drinking and partying and sleeping around but his spirit was nver happy while he was partying himself to death and was lucky he didnt catch anything..but like I said he did really repent and changed his ways while he still could do it, so I dont think it is a problem bcs it is possible and has been done for the better..

lol i will go to the next pages now..;)

Feb 14, 2005
Texas
meyti said:
LOL I was bored and thought what the hekk I go ahead and read this.. hehehh I am on the 1st page and all I see is MEN answering?? :D
(well except for one lady) :)
for god sake, this is a soccer forum. how many lady do you expect to see ?
anyway.
To better help our friend. I want him to come up and tell us what did he do in the past then I can tell him if he has to say it or not.

Nov 24, 2002
IPride said:
Thank you everyone for your inputs!
No, I have not killed anyone and was not jailed for grand theft auto!

The problem is that the Iranian community in Toronto is like a dehat. Everyone knows everyone and they talk a lot.
If I don't tell her, there are chances that she may find out on herself and that would be even worse..

I guess i'll have to risk it.

again thanks everyone.
Gorban shoma mesle inkeh parvandaton kheili kharabeh .. why are so worry about if she find out about your pass !!!!! This is the probelm in our commuinity , people , guys or girl, especially grils do whatever they want and went it comes to irani then they become like Angel.. ..
Ye jori Neshon Midan ke ingar Aval o akhareh Nejabatan , then the day after you find out same Haj-Khanom ba ye agha siahe Nareh Gol bodeh , when she dates iranian because 1) Commuinity is small 2) Har sari Mipicheh va lab lab lab . ye Jori bayad vanemod koneh ke Maryam Mogadase ke Fati o Kobra be gooshe Nane babash naresonan whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sad guys beleive it or not?! Why we cant be ourselfs.?

So aziz my suggestion to you is if you plan serious relationship o sareh khodeto o on nemikhaid Kolah Shari Bezari .. Then BE YOURSELF MAN ..

Be goleh Goftani Balatar az siahi ke rangi Nist ..

If you want to have fun with any gril and have a trip to beautifull city of SANFRANCISO this is another story ;)

cheers ..