Question to ISP Admins..

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Dear ISP admins: Over the years I have seen this page go from having a few members to to a very professional page with hundreds of members. Thanks to all the hard work you put in to update and keep it up we have been enjoying all kind of news especially updates regarding our national team. I have been a loyal member since 1996 and still will be a loyal member as long as ISP exists.

My question is what it would take for us to update the front page on regular basis? Please let us know and lets see if we can get this resolved quickly. A professional webpage like ISP deserves a professional Front page. I would appreciate your comments or concerns,.

Thank you

Bijan

Dear ISP admins: Over the years I have seen this page go from having a few members to to a very professional page with hundreds of members. Thanks to all the hard work you put in to update and keep it up we have been enjoying all kind of news especially updates regarding our national team. I have been a loyal member since 1996 and still will be a loyal member as long as ISP exists.

My question is what it would take for us to update the front page on regular basis? Please let us know and lets see if we can get this resolved quickly. A professional webpage like ISP deserves a professional Front page. I would appreciate your comments or concerns,.

Thank you

Bijan

It could be wrong to say it here and this reply might be removed but the truth is to me ISP is officially DEAD ....

There was a time we had a handful of full time members but for whatever season they all got vanished one after the other ... Some left due to their engagement elsewhere whether work or family and some who really cared lost the battle to some Random posters , So yes my friend I see a 4-5 active members here but other than that no one even cares ...

Over a week ago I made a suggestion to mods / owners /admins regarding a WC prediction contest and beside Pooya no one even bothered to read it ..

just my 2 cents ;)

Nov 29, 2002
We've lost a lot of great members over the years:

Niloufar (first and foremost), Coach, Abgosht, Westwienmaskulin, Babak, Omidagha, Eboo, Pan-Iranist, Emad, Morjad, ab the dude, Kala Poch, Keyvan_Pars...

:(