Question

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I was wondering if you guys know anyone with dual nationality from Canada, US, or UK who has travelled to Iran in the last couple of nights. If you do, can you please tell me what they faced? Have they run into any issues, or had their phones or laptops checked? Thanks!

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Don't know about couple of days ago but someone I know (US/Iranian) went there 10 days ago and no issues
Sorry that was meant to be “last couple of months” that got autocorrected to nights!

I’ve also heard about someone who got was asked to show them his phone and got into trouble because he didn’t have a one.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
I was wondering if you guys know anyone with dual nationality from Canada, US, or UK who has travelled to Iran in the last couple of nights. If you do, can you please tell me what they faced? Have they run into any issues, or had their phones or laptops checked? Thanks!
My friend went 4 days ago, (Canadian/Iranian) he said it was just like before, nothing different.
PS) They did not ask for his phone but he had deleted his Instagram and hidden photos just to be safe but they did not ask.

Feb 4, 2005
Sorry that was meant to be “last couple of months” that got autocorrected to nights!

I’ve also heard about someone who got was asked to show them his phone and got into trouble because he didn’t have a one.
In that case make it 4 different people who went in the last 2-3 months without any issues. one had his phone with him the others didn't but neither one were asked to show/surrender their phones. No problem upon exit either.