RAH AHAN qualify....

Mar 19, 2005
Rah ahan qualify after a 6-1 win against the ,already qualified team, ghandi.
ghand o biliteh ghatar geroon shod, bichareh shodim.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
fekr nemikonid yekam ajibe? 6-1. ghandi 6 ta goal bokhoreh? any sign of tavani? nemidonam valla. kheli ajibe natijash.

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
houmanbahal said:
fekr nemikonid yekam ajibe? 6-1. ghandi 6 ta goal bokhoreh? any sign of tavani? nemidonam valla. kheli ajibe natijash.
i can dijest payam's 3-1 loss much better than ghandi's 6-1

Ghandi is top of the group and did not allow many goals in the past five games, but, they allowed two goals in the first 10 minutes of their game with Rah Ahan! of course, Sanat Naft did exactly the same conceding two goals in early minutes.

oh well, Rah Ahan should have the best attack line in Iran, I guess.

congradulations Rah Ahan for making it to IPL. they are a good replacement for Peykan, except that I think Peykan has even more fans.

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
Rah Ahan beat Shahid Ghandi 6-1 !

it's just a shame. How can Sheikh Lari justify this after all he said?

Dabir

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
nakhl,

why should ghandi care? they have qualified, they are playing away... they have nothing to play for! and this isnt exactly playing at the highest level of professional football! we are talking about iran division 1! the players probably didnt even want to play! if ghandi had played their reserves they might have showed more resistance.

but its very hard to play when there is nothing to play for, and specially after u have been promoted!

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
Dabir said:
... the players probably didnt even want to play! if ghandi had played their reserves they might have showed more resistance.

but its very hard to play when there is nothing to play for, and specially after u have been promoted!

this is ur assumption but I think they got money to lose big. Shahid Ghandi receibved 4 goals in the last 11 league games and 2 goals in the play-offs until the last game with rah-Ahan. Then, they received 6 goals in the last game. They received the same number of goals as the last 16 games !!!! and you think this is normal?!

Even Ghandi coach Sheikh lari mentioned that his team was not playing normal.

I hope IFF investigates this and if game fixing is proven, they disqualify both Rah-Ahan and Shahid Ghandi.

Apr 16, 2005
Dabir said:
nakhl,

why should ghandi care? they have qualified, they are playing away... they have nothing to play for! and this isnt exactly playing at the highest level of professional football! we are talking about iran division 1! the players probably didnt even want to play! if ghandi had played their reserves they might have showed more resistance.

why should ghandi care ....its called fairplay ..

what they did 2day was totally dirty ....allowing another team win .its football you play 2 win ..u dont play 2 loose just cuz ur up there for sure there was gav bandi ....

Dabir

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
why should rah ahan need gav bandi?! they have a better team than u! they killed u 4-2!! if naft wanted to qualify they should have beaten rah ahan, but they couldnt! simple as that!

Apr 16, 2005
Dabir said:
why should rah ahan need gav bandi?! they have a better team than u! they killed u 4-2!! if naft wanted to qualify they should have beaten rah ahan, but they couldnt! simple as that!
i feel bad for naft thats all ...they got screwed over ....

im not a naft fan im a foolad fan ...the day ra ahan can get the ball on foolads side then u should open ur mouth ..for now keep ur mouth shut

Dabir

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Messina said:
i feel bad for naft thats all ...they got screwed over ....

im not a naft fan im a foolad fan ...the day ra ahan can get the ball on foolads side then u should open ur mouth ..for now keep ur mouth shut
a typical hooligan! u guys didnt deserve nothing! if u are so good why did u get thrashed by rah ahan? enjoy another season in division 1! bye byee

RAH AHAN RULES

Apr 16, 2005
Dabir said:
a typical hooligan! u guys didnt deserve nothing! if u are so good why did u get thrashed by rah ahan? enjoy another season in division 1! bye byee

RAH AHAN RULES

lol

i am a foolad fan ...

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
lets not get too carried away here.
the fat lady hasnt sung ......... yet !

and shd this happen, I guess it would be the most fair resolution to this mess. ( apart from the fact that the ghandi players and club shd be reprimanded for unsporting act )

a play off of the play offs.
both teams can once and for all prove their worth.
rah ahan shdnt feel bad coz; 1- they beat naft a week ago.
2- the beat the leaders by 6 goals.
so they shd be quite comfortable beating naft again

naft also sees a second chance to advance, and will pounce on it , tooth and nail.

great match, it would be.

زمزمه در فدراسيون فوتبال

راه آهن - نفت در زمين بى طرف!
ايران ورزشى - مصاحبه شيخ لارى بعد از باخت مقابل راه آهن مسؤولان نفت آبادان را براى پيگيرى ماجرا جدى تر كرد. ديروز خليلى از اعضاى هيأت مديره نفت آبادان در فدراسيون فوتبال بود، اما به علت تشكيل جلسه هيأت رييسه فدراسيون موفق نشد دادكان را ببيند. او پس از خروج از فدراسيون اميدوارانه تر از ديروز حرف مى زند.
«جزييات لازم را با دليل و مدارك موجود تحويل فدراسيون دادم و با آقايان پهلوان و نبى حرف زدم.» خليلى از احتمال برخورد كميته انضباطى فدراسيون فوتبال با چند تن از بازيكنان و احضار آنها مى گويد: «فضاى فدراسيون براى راه آهن مناسب نيست و اين زمزمه از سوى يكى از مسؤولان فدراسيون شنيده مى شد كه اگر ثابت شود تيم قندى جوانمردانه بازى نكرده و بازيكنان مرتكب خلاف اخلاقى شده باشند، مثل دو سال پيش كه مشابه چنين مشكلى براى پتروشيمى تبريز وحريفش پيش آمد ديدارى بين دو تيم مدعى برگزار مى شود.»
اگر اين فرضيه وجهه قانونى داشته باشد راه آهن تهران و نفت آبادان در يك زمين بى طرف به مصاف هم مى روند.
بايد ديد كه آيا اين كار شدنى است يا اينكه راه آهن به عنوان تيم صعودكننده به ليگ برتر از سوى فدراسيون معرفى مى شود.
خليلى علاوه بر اظهارات فوق مى گويد: «ما درباره اعتراض به مقدسى پور بازيكن جازده راه آهن روز چهارشنبه ساعت ۵ جلسه داريم و در همين جلسه نكات ديگرى را به سمع و نظر كميته انضباطى مى رسانيم.
آنها از ما مدرك و دليل مى خواهند و ما به دنبال همين هستيم و براى اينكه گرفتار بدل هاى آنها نشويم اجازه بدهيد تا بيش از اين در اين باره حرف نزنيم.»
اما شنيده مى شود كه اعتراض نفتى ها به يك مدافع و هافبك باتجربه قندى است، كسانى كه در گذشته شاگرد فيروز كريمى بوده اند و شب قبل از بازى بعد از شام، هتل المپيك را ترك كرده وبه جلسه يى مشكوك رفته اند.