Rahman Ahmadi and Gucci players of the game........(**** you Rahmati)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Dame Ahmadi garm... What a performance... A true hero who stepped it up today... I can't say how happy I am that we finally delivered....

Get the fuck out Seyed Rahmati you loser...

Slyguy

Ball Boy
Dec 10, 2002
Rahmati and aghili must feel sorry now that they won't be on a team that will make it to Brazil. Suits them right.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Guys, no cursing or blaming anyone today.

WE WOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

World Cup Brazil 2014. I can't wait for the DRAW!

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I am happy that Rahmati was not a part of this and that CQ stock it out like a true professional and didn't allow this kind of behavior on TM.... This should be a lesson for all future footballers that no one is beyond the TM and everyone is replaceable. When thinking of Roy Keane and when he was was axed out I remember to think wow a player of this caliber has been put to the side. Who the hell does Rahmati think he is to turn his back on a whole nation and pull this off in the moments we needed him the most.

Kudos to Rahman for really pulling this off. His double save was amazing and I was sure Korea had scored. Korea should be given where due and he truly stepped it up to deliver us the winner.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Rahaman che kar kard inja. Khoda bod!!!!

[video=youtube;GNfuC86BAQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfuC86BAQQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
.... Great savesssssssssssss

[video=youtube;GNfuC86BAQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNfuC86BAQQ&feature=player_embedded[/video][/QUOTE]

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
things like this always happen for a reason. Rahman Ahmadi proved he is as good as Rahmati. I'd say even much better in the air.
But everyone who helped get us here deserves their fair share of gratitude. I thank them all.

Having said that, if I were the coach, as a matter of principal both Rahmati or Aghili would have to do something special for me to consider inviting them again. We need to bring honor back to wearing the TM jersey

Nov 24, 2002
What a short memory people we Are ..!!!
This is nature of our nation !!
People easly forgot hell of game rahmati had vs uzbak in tashkand
This qualification is thanks to everyone incl rahmati
Lets not mixte the things !!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Who's the genius who couldn't clear the ball the first time? Was it everyone's favourite Pejman Montazeri?

BTW doesn anybody have the english version of this video?