Rahmati retire from TM LOL!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
www.footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=3404

GUYS,this is the interview of gholam hossein mazloumi,.....he called him great REIKOFF...and see what he says about raykoff and hejazi...he used to train hejazi,and work with nasser 30 minutes every day,after each training.....

Hejazi was weak in catching the ball from crosses,and raykoff decided to work with nasser and mazloumi.....

watch from 11 minutes.....
I really enjoyed watching that ,thanks .Rykof was indeed the best we ever had ,Mazloomi's appreciation is nice to hear and memories of how hard he worked to improve our football ,two of his best and most cherishable gifts to iran football was Hejazi and Rowshan ,both ended up at the top of the pile ,Hassan Nazari ,Mazloomi himself ,Hadi Naraghi ,Nasrollah Abdollahi ,all stars in their own right ...

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
wow! damet garm oghab jan,ajab chiz hayee ghofti,I did not know story of ali parvin,and halvayee...what a great team was pas tehran....as you said,very hard to be defeated....they had a great talents with great players....
I met Gazaerani once on a trip and had chance to talk football with him and he said on a trip to India they had a player among them who was bit of a handful and caused a lot trouble for pas in that game and then Majid said I take care of him , he then went in hard with the takcle and toppled the player down and then when he was down he somehow managed to accidentally crash his body weight on top of him as he somehow lost his balance !! and the poor guy was strecthered out and pas went on to win comfortabley after that ,he was Ron (chopper) Harris ,Norman (bite your legs) Hunter and claudio (gentle killer !) Gentille rolled into one !

ps. I made the gentle killer title myself !

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
I met Gazaerani once on a trip and had chance to talk football with him and he said on a trip to India they had a player among them who was bit of a handful and caused a lot trouble for pas in that game and then Majid said I take care of him , he then went in hard with the takcle and toppled the player down and then when he was down he somehow managed to accidentally crash his body weight on top of him as he somehow lost his balance !! and the poor guy was strecthered out and pas went on to win comfortabley after that ,he was Ron (chopper) Harris ,Norman (bite your legs) Hunter and claudio (gentle killer !) Gentille rolled into one !

ps. I made the gentle killer title myself !
you are right,he looks like Gentille!!!!!:)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Preud'homme...Now that's a goal keeper. The Messi of goalkeepers! If every team had a Preud'homme, football would be much more exciting. Defenders would feel a lot more confident and allow more shots.

Look at him at 3:30 in the first video. Which keeper in the past 10 years has been capable of that? Buffon comes close, but not that close. The rest of them have nothing on Preud'homme.
Aab dar miyooneh koozeh maa gerdeh jahoon migashtim ....!

BT jan take a look at this ,beats the one you mentioned hands down !:cool:

[video=youtube_share;JX1l1-si17Y]http://youtu.be/JX1l1-si17Y[/video]