Ramin Djawadi, the German Iranian Talent

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I first was mesmerized by his music composition in the HBO Series " Westworld", now I started the Netflix series "3 body problem", his music kind of reminds me of Javad Maroufi.
Djawadi apparently has learnt composing from the world talent Hans Zimmer , then he went solo.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I loved playing that and Java’s a Maroofi Julia as well. Iranian German I like him already 😆 I can play golden drama if you guys like. He jazzed it up a bit. In the original composition, Java’s Maroofi did not use trios. That is when you move rapidly through a couple of notes. I am not mad at him,‘I improv all the time, I can just detect everything. Ah German Iranian I wonder if he is a Bayer fan 😂

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I
of course game of thrones main title but this is one of my favorites:

O can work on this as well for you guys. On the concert hall thread I put L”Italiano. I can pretty much play anything minis Rachmaninoff concerto no 3 the full 45 minute composition. I can even play bits of that. Golden dreams is nice he jazzed it up.
Btw did you catch the South Park Parody on GOt? Funny stuff

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Kian Pars Hope this works Golden Dreams , by a German Iranian. Believe it or not it’s been 35 years since I played this

iEI I can work to on GOT and post thst, might take a minute for I must learn it. You guys are searching for talent in 🇩🇪, not realizing I am right here 😂 All you have to do is just ask You don't even have to go to Deutschland mein freund, I justa saved you money on a plane ticket to Lufthansa, tog o see this fellow. . I can play dam near anything mate, even parts of Franz List Hungarian Rahpsody and Rachmaninoff piano concerto no 3 and La Campanella 🇭🇺 dance 🕺 or Beethoven’s virus, some of the most difficult compositions known to man
Come to think of it, I think that was the first song I learned.

Last edited: