Rare picture of Khamenei's 4 sons

Jun 18, 2005

Mojtaba Khamenei is said to be the real culprit behind this coup. The idiot sitting in the middle is Mojtahedi Tehrani. He was the instructor of the 4 sons. Mojtahedi died last year.

I think the guy to the very left is Masoud, not Mohsen.

Nov 24, 2002
Mostafa is his son?

BTW: I think Khameni brother , Hadi is the one against him, any information about him ?

pasha

Ball Boy
Jun 23, 2004
oh God, I threw up my dinner just looking at them. Please issue a warning next time!!! No wonder why their pictures are so rare.

Jun 18, 2005
what a ugly bunch.
why all people connected to this regime are so scary
Because of this...

In an study of the political elites of the Islamic Republic, Shahrvand-e Emrooz discusses intermarriages between elite groups in Iran:
  • Mohammad Mohmmadi-Nik, also known as Rey-Shahri, married the 9 year-old daughter of Ayatollah Meshkini.
  • Ayatollah Ali-Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani's daughters Fa'ezeh and Fatemeh are married to the sons of Grand Ayatollah Khomeini's representative in the Revolutionary Guards.
  • Seyyed Ahmad Khomeini, son of the founder of the Islamic Republic, and Seyyed Mohammad Khatami, son of the Ayatollah Rouhollah Khatami, married two sisters who are related to Seyyed Mohammad Sadr, which makes the Khomeinis, Sadrs and Khatamis members of a large clerical clan.
  • It is also through these marriages that the former president Seyyed Mohammad Khatami is related to the late Lebanese Shi’a leader Mousa Sadr.
  • Shahrvand Emrooz claims that the father of Fatemeh Tabatabayee, wife of the late Ahmad Khomeini, supported Khatami's bid for presidency in 1997.
  • In another bond between the Khatami’s and the Khomeini’s, Seyyed Mohammad-Reza Khatami, the other son of Ayatollah Rouhollah Khatami married Zahra Eshraghi, grand daughter of Grand Ayatollah Rouhollah Khomeini.
  • Zahra Eshraghi is the daughter of Ayatollah Shahab al-Din Eshraghi, son in law of Rouhollah Khomeini.
  • In the latest parliamentary elections, the Council of Guardians rejected the candidacy of the son of Ayatollah Eshraghi.
  • Morteza Mottahari's daughter married the son of Ayatollah Mirza-Hashem Amoli, also known as Ali Larijani.
  • Ali Lariani's brother, Mohammad-Javad Larijani's political fortunes declined ten years ago.
  • Sadegh Larijani is another member of the Larijani clan, who resides in the Council of Guardians.
  • Mojtaba Khamenei, son of the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is married to the daughter of Gholam-Ali Haddad Adel.
  • Another son of the Supreme Leader, Masoud Khamenei, is married to the daughter of Ayatollah Kharrazi and sister of former minister of foreign affairs, Sadegh and Kamal Kharrazi.
  • The third son of the Supreme Leader, Mostafa Khamenei is married to the daughter of Ayatollah Khoshvaght.
  • A daughter of the Supreme Leader is married to the son of Hojjat al-Eslam Mohammadi Golpayegani, the head of the office of the Supreme Leader.
  • The son of Sadegh Kharrazi is married to the daughter of Mohammad-Reza Khatami.
  • Seyyed Hassan Khomeini is married to the daughter of Ayatollah Mousavi Bojourdi.
  • His brother, Seyyed Yaser Khomeini is married to the daughter of Seyyed Mohammad Sadr.
  • Son of Ayatollah Mousavi Ardebili is married to the daughter of Ayatollah Seyyed Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi.

Planet of apes in making...:)

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
ali cholagh cheghad hornieh, too sareh sag bezani taaplaeh pas endakhteh ... the reason these fuckers are so Vahshi is that they have nowhere to go if this movement succeeds ... bayad beran Syria or Afghanistan or goorestan hopefully

Jun 18, 2005
You could tell how paranoid these assholes are.

Look how they are trying to marry between themselves just to make sure nobody can infiltrate their private circles.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
all his brothers and sisters hate his guts .i posted here before 2 months ago .based on her mothers's wish ali khameniee was not allowed to e presented at their mother'burrial . and we heard that from his own brother .

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
Didn't one of his sons graduate from a very good American university as a engineer of some sorts?
I have never heard that.

I think I read somewhere that all his sons studied at Qom as akhoond and their dad asked them to only focus on religious studies and not politics and gov roles. Seems Mojtaba has not listened to his dad. ;)

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007

Mojtaba Khamenei is said to be the real culprit behind this coup. The idiot sitting in the middle is Mojtahedi Tehrani. He was the instructor of the 4 sons. Mojtahedi died last year.

I think the guy to the very left is Masoud, not Mohsen.
I thought Mojtaba was the oldest, no?