[READ] If you can not post/create thread here!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Great to hear that some controls are being put in place. Also, testing to see if I can post (just in case since my last post was back in 2009 - more than the 10 years Pooya mentioned)!:)
Great to see you back! just a note, the reason you can post is, you visited the forum between 2010 to now, just visit would be enough to qualify you, no post is required.
hopefully we hear more of you!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Good idea I wanted to say something about the 60 seconds to edit but I knew it would have feallen on deaf ears because
heaven forbid I make a suggestion. Babr good idea but no matter where a good idea comes from, we should be open to it, nobody's opinion is more or less valuable than the next person.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
i gave an idea for you @Pooya but i did not hear back. I think it's a good idea you could offer a premium membership.
Perhaps they could get a perk like access to a private forum.
Also, there are no grammatical or spelling errors. i am just expecting a response, even if that happens to be, "go fly a kite." This is like the Field of Dreams, "if you build it, they will come." Also, I would like to see more of the old-timers come back.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
i just saw the map Leverkusen is mear Koln amd Disseldorf, anyways i am happy for him, Azmoun landed on a good team so he won't get wasted. i aam sure he will crack the starting XI, if mot immediately then eventually.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Can a profile pic get uploaded direct from the net. The explanation is vague, says drag item over and somehow 'magically' crop it or something? any pointer is apri she ate it.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Can a profile pic get uploaded direct from the net. The explanation is vague, says drag item over and somehow 'magically' crop it or something? any pointer is apri she ate it.
From your file manager (explorer in the case of windows) drag the image to the area and it gets uploaded.