Real Madrid - Deportivo la Coruna [R]

Anchor Man

Bench Warmer
Jan 31, 2005
California
3-1, first goal scored by Ramos, then Depor scored, then Raul and RvN.

RvN ties Ronaldo's record of longest goal streak, 6 games in a row.

:rmadrid:

no matter what happens in Camp Nou today Real will stay on top

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
let's see what you do next week against Zaragoza, to be honest, the way Real has been playing over the past 2 weeks, you will get raped by Zaragoza.

Anyone watching the Barca game? Ronaldinho's sending off wa so harsh....the Getafe players are running around kicking Messi, the ref doesnt say anything....Barca lead 1-0 a half time. Ronaladinho will miss the remainder of the season....he cried when he got sent off

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
let's see what you do next week against Zaragoza, to be honest, the way Real has been playing over the past 2 weeks, you will get raped by Zaragoza.

Anyone watching the Barca game? Ronaldinho's sending off wa so harsh....the Getafe players are running around kicking Messi, the ref doesnt say anything....Barca lead 1-0 a half time. Ronaladinho will miss the remainder of the season....he cried when he got sent off
he will not :) he will be back for last game, regarding real, i wouldnt say that, it will be a HARD game, but getting RAPED is a different story.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
he will not :) he will be back for last game, regarding real, i wouldnt say that, it will be a HARD game, but getting RAPED is a different story.
sorry, my head wa spinning when I wrote that.....i can't see why the ref didn't send off the Getafe player for that push on Ronnie.....but Ronnie deserved to get sent off in all honesty, he was an idiot.
and i take that back, Zaragoza won't rape Real....but if Real plays like it has over the last 2 weeks, I don't think they'll win away at Zaragoza....

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
It honestly was, hit the man right in the nuts. Ronaldinho should have been a man and gotten up and punched the shit outta him. The player first fouls Ronnie, then kicks him in the back twice and then stumbles over him. I can see how Ronaldinho got so angry, but dont go out like a little bitch and hit the man in the nuts, thats a low blow, literally.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Good game by Real? They looked totally shambolic at the back at times...but Depor couldn't take advantage of that.

Aug 26, 2005
Maybe you're right. But really, they've been a team that's had to cope with that all season and their attack looks more confident from the games I've seen them in. I can see why Becks has gotten a recall. Fantastic player. He was everywhere.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
yea....McClarens original decision to drop beckham was idiotic anyway, especially given that England Nt has about 3/4 world class players, he was acting as if beckham wasn't good enough for their NT....funny how the english always have to blame someone when they're simply not good enough, this time it was Eriksson and Beckham.

you have been saying this since 5-6 matches ago and we beat all of them one by one.

The ref screwed us against Santander and gave them a present (two penalties) other than that we would be done by now but anyways that's what make football so beautiful and exciting. We got our destiny in our hands , We beat Zaragoza once at home and why not this time then ? :cool:

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Fariborz jan, guess you missed/ignored post #5 of this thread :)
and I said that about the last 5/6 games? No actually I didn't, I said it about Valencia and Sevilla only.....but to be honest, Real should have been beaten by Espanyol, who owuld know Espanyol are so shit??

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Fariborz jan, guess you missed/ignored post #5 of this thread :)
and I said that about the last 5/6 games? No actually I didn't, I said it about Valencia and Sevilla only.....but to be honest, Real should have been beaten by Espanyol, who owuld know Espanyol are so shit??
Espanyol is NOT shit. If you wanna know how good Espanyol are, then look at how they handed us our asses down in the first game.

Espanyol played with their B-Team, because they had an UEFA-Cup final, the biggest game in their history, waiting for them. What did you expect them to do?

What they did was actually more than expected.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
I was talking about that particular game with Real, I know they are not shit...they just came out of the UEFA cup final, but they definitely should have won the Real game IMO.