Remember the hero saved a policeman? Gerdb is after him!!!

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Great site. Hopefully, more people can be identified as they will need to be hold responsible by the people of Iran for crimes against them.
dude, wtf are you talking about, it's a government run site that identifies protestors and asks people to snitch on their peers ... or maybe you're being sarcastic

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
http://www.gerdab.ir/fa/pages/?cid=407

شماره 14

This young man was trying to save the policeman right after the policeman got caught by demonstrators. That was the same policeman who was riding on a motorbike trying to disperse the demonstrators with baton.

That is really a NAAMARDI in full scale.
I'm not surprised by anything these people do ... these are the same people who would sentence a young girl to death for defending herself and killing her RAPIST ... it's probably some joojeh hezi sitting behind a computer circling people's faces at random

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
One suggestion is to flood Gerdab with wrong information, say the name of a Basiji or AN supporter you know, not necessarily someone you know in person, say out of a blog or something. But not sure how safe it is to do so.

Good thing is that except a couple they have not been able to identify the people in the pictures (another proof that there was no 24 million voters for AN and his gang).

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Great site. Hopefully, more people can be identified as they will need to be hold responsible by the people of Iran for crimes against them.
GREAT SITE?????????????
Ahhhh Lordi Lordi Lordi!!!
Are you alright??
This is a site for identifying the protesters for future arrest, torture and execution. Duuude!!!

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Vay vay vay. These bastards are beyond evil. I.R along with theire supporters are for sure the most evil men the world has ever seen.
Soroush,
True!!!
But they will not be the only men who Iranians have flushed into the sewer system of the history.
Barbaric Ripofflic is wounded and has switched to survival mode working under grave pressure and confusion, days are limited operating under such an environment. Expensive too.;);)

Feb 22, 2005
GREAT SITE?????????????
Ahhhh Lordi Lordi Lordi!!!
Are you alright??
This is a site for identifying the protesters for future arrest, torture and execution. Duuude!!!
Motori, thanks for correcting me. I totally misunderstood the site.

Who is putting up that site? Is there one for the basjijs and hezbis? We need such site so people can identify the killers.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
One suggestion is to flood Gerdab with wrong information, say the name of a Basiji or AN supporter you know, not necessarily someone you know in person, say out of a blog or something. But not sure how safe it is to do so.

Good thing is that except a couple they have not been able to identify the people in the pictures (another proof that there was no 24 million voters for AN and his gang).

Whatever happened to the DoS assault that was started on IR's sites? Bringing this site down is the most effective way to shut the bastards out. Myself, I'm running the DoS thing 24/7.

May 9, 2004
عجب خواهر ک**ی هستند اینها
اخه بگو مثلا این پیر زن چکار کرده بی ناموسها !!!!!!!!!!!ا

Attachments

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
عجب خواهر ک**ی هستند اینها
اخه بگو مثلا این پیر زن چکار کرده بی ناموسها !!!!!!!!!!!ا

شما کم لطفی میفرمایید
و یک چیز را به چیز دیگری ربط می دهید
من با شما مخالف هستم اشتر و رضا خوشحال می شوند
اگر من گفتم ملیونها طرفدار خامنه ای هستند دروغ است
شما خودتان نمی دانید چه میخواهید
البته غیر از اشوب
This old lady is nothing but a "ashob-gar"?
You are twisted, or even better than that an earwig!

May 12, 2007
This works against them. From now on when they get a basiji they won't let him go. The very extremist minority goverment think they can run the country by force. Every thing they do work against themself every thing. Just think of the morality aspect of this on those basiji. Soon or later they will start to speculate if they are on the right side.

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
I am not surprised…………you could never trust an akhond or an akhond regime. These people have never done an honest days work in their lives. What do you expect from a bunch of akhond free loaders?

People of Iran deserve much better than this.

May 9, 2004

This old lady is nothing but a "ashob-gar"?
You are twisted, or even better than that an earwig!
خیر جانم
حق را با باطل قاطی نکنید
اشوبگر ان کسانی هستند که شیشه خانه مردم را می شکنند و اتوبوسها را اتش می زنند و بانک ها و مغازه ها را خرب می کنند
این پیر زن جزو اشوب گران نیست
افرادی که امدند و حق خود را فریاد زدند با اشوبگران فرق می کنند
خودتان هم این را می دانید

بله جانم

Jul 7, 2009
in regıme karesh tamoome.
hich regımi nemitoone ba in joor karha ziad davoom biareh. alaan ke 30 saal pıshnist janam.
I gıve them at most a year.
The river doesnt flow backwards.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
خیر جانم
حق را با باطل قاطی نکنید
اشوبگر ان کسانی هستند که شیشه خانه مردم را می شکنند و اتوبوسها را اتش می زنند و بانک ها و مغازه ها را خرب می کنند
این پیر زن جزو اشوب گران نیست
افرادی که امدند و حق خود را فریاد زدند با اشوبگران فرق می کنند
خودتان هم این را می دانید

بله جانم
منظورت از آشوبگرا اینا که نیست اینا بابا مامور قانونند:

راستی تو اون مثال افاغنه و قاچاقچیا و اینای شما که دنبال موسوی بودند این مامورای قانون همونائی نبودند که پلیس راهی بودن/

Feb 22, 2005
Refree, great way to try to tell these fasicsts that their propaganda dont work. But you cannot teach facist murderers about democracy, rule of law, respect, and compassion for humanity. We will have a easier time teaching a rat.