Republicans Take the senate

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Those two pictures of Behrooz say everything needed to be known from the iranian perspective and basically also from the american perspective. Yek siaah baaziye bozorg ke mellat fekr konan too taiin siaasat dolat naghshi daaran.
We never see you criticize any country in Europe!! I can understand why Behrooz is reluctant to say anything against what the Brits are doing in the world - if he did, he would find himself somewhere in Pakistan in no time......but what about you - how come you never analyze or crticize any country in Europe?!! Is it your 1960s incripted hate for America or is it something else? I told you last month - you want to know the true evil in the west - find out who buys ISIS crude oil and who refines it. Let me give you a hint - Norway. But you my unwise clueless friend are so fixated on your know it all opinions (same as you were during the 1978 revolution), you keep barking at the wrong tree - you boys will never dare to look into how the Brits, Norway,......Lobby American politicians and even presidents into doing things against USA own best interests.

Yes America has many problems.....the biggest being the fact that enough capital can take over the media and even the White House....but show me better? True America/Obama has been involved with implementation of some evil plans...but whose plans? who benefited from what transpired? Certainly not America.
But the best thing about America - my clueless friends - is the fact that it is not rigid and it can adjust.....change course......and in this election a big step was taken for the better.

And those of you who think both Democrats and Republicans are the same - you are not all wrong - the problem is as proven by this administration - Democrats are easily penetratable to act in the best interests of foreign entities. And think for one minute - what if the 30,000 Lobbysits in Washington (many of them European) are actually earning their pay?.... Norway is spending tons of money (they even grant $3 Million Nobel Peace Prize to Obama) to make sure US refineries are not expanded or the Keystone Pipeline does not happen, etc. Norway loves the fact that Iraq oil is being sold by ISIS for $10-$20/barrel...they paid the same for Iran's sanctioned oil.......Last I checked Norway was the 2nd largest producer of refined oil!!

So next time you find yourself barking at the indeed guilty uncle sam, know that you are barking at the implementor not the planner.

Laern and Grow

Last edited:

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
I think La Joka is the most effective of all.
I think they should designate egyptian wife beaters to US senate, then you will probably think they have the greatest system of all ! lol

To aghl nadari befahmi een chizaro, khodeto lotfan ghatiye politic e amrica nakon. Dont you have anymore clips of mentally unstable abusers and psychos to post and praise?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Kos o sher nagoo pessarake bisavaad. Boro sareto bokon too hamoon aakhore khodet dar morede hamoon la joka ar ar kon. Bodo pessar jaan. kesheshe maghze to dar hamoon had o hodoode. yalaah yaalaah

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
We never see you criticize any country in Europe!! I can understand why Behrooz is reluctant to say anything against what the Brits are doing in the world - if he did, he would find himself somewhere in Pakistan in no time......but what about you - how come you never analyze or crticize any country in Europe?!! Is it your 1960s incripted hate for America or is it something else? I told you last month - you want to know the true evil in the west - find out who buys ISIS crude oil and who refines it. Let me give you a hint - Norway. But you my unwise clueless friend are so fixated on your know it all opinions (same as you were during the 1978 revolution), you keep barking at the wrong tree - you boys will never dare to look into how the Brits, Norway,......Lobby American politicians and even presidents into doing things against USA own best interests.

Yes America has many problems.....the biggest being the fact that enough capital can take over the media and even the White House....but show me better? True America/Obama has been involved with implementation of some evil plans...but whose plans? who benefited from what transpired? Certainly not America.
But the best thing about America - my clueless friends - is the fact that it is not rigid and it can adjust.....change course......and in this election a big step was taken for the better.

And those of you who think both Democrats and Republicans are the same - you are not all wrong - the problem is as proven by this administration - Democrats are easily penetratable to act in the best interests of foreign entities. And think for one minute - what if the 30,000 Lobbysits in Washington (many of them European) are actually earning their pay?.... Norway is spending tons of money (they even grant $3 Million Nobel Peace Prize to Obama) to make sure US refineries are not expanded or the Keystone Pipeline does not happen, etc. Norway loves the fact that Iraq oil is being sold by ISIS for $10-$20/barrel...they paid the same for Iran's sanctioned oil.......Last I checked Norway was the 2nd largest producer of refined oil!!

So next time you find yourself barking at the indeed guilty uncle sam, know that you are barking at the implementor not the planner.

Laern and Grow
Massoud, pedar jaan, enghad vang vang nakon. Ghaaghaa mikhaay, khob begoo ghaaghaa bedam. Doost daari az europe enteghaad konam? Mikonam: kos khaare harchi europe. khoob shod? haalaa loghme az galoot mire paain? Zendegit az in roo be oon roo shod? Rahe nafaset vaaz shod? Whatever gets you through the day amoo, Vali khodemoonim khodaaish bisavaadiaa :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The really old ones that vote republican because they think Carter booted shah out of power and thus ruined their lives.
And from iranian perspective those old ones are the ones who still have a sense of loyality and who atleast have a valid political motivation to do it. Not that it makes any difference. Whoever believes people are able to change the US admins policies (specially the foreign policies) is still living in lala land but to have a few principals regarding what the democrats directly have done to homeland is not bad at all. I mean to be completely honest iranians dont care for iran anyway. Its all talk. Our concern about that so called homeland doesnt go further than cheap talk. In that regard we belong to the most "haghir" people on earth. Those teshne gorosne irish, left ireland with nothing, they came to US and and worked themselves up and the first thing they did: Helping Ireland! They started to send ships full of food and stuff to ireland to help out those irish who didnt have the opportunity to leave the "homeland". Later on, irish american politicians, respected lawyers, firm owners...even started to help IRA although it was a criminal act. That shows me that "nobility" we iranians talk about and about our race, has died out long ago. Nobility is what the Irish did to help their people back in "homeland".

Never forget: What we do here, is cheap talk. Nothing more than fucking cheap talk. We don care for homeland. Faghat zeresho mizanim.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Let me make a prediction here - Obama is going to do his worst damages to the ME and USA in his last 2 years.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Dear 4Mahal
There are also many of us Iranian/Americans who know what the issues are. We understand why Dems are pushing for amnesty, we know why the are against the Keystone pipeline, and we understand fully well their agenda on global warming.........and most importantly we recognize clearly how Democrats have not been calling ANY shots on foreign affairs in a long time.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Let me make a prediction here - Obama is going to do his worst damages to the ME and USA in his last 2 years.
Well i was talking about "homeland". Regarding Iran, the democrats have constantly been the biggest motherfuckers. If we expand our view and talk about ME, then we HAVE to include the Republicans to that group of motherfuckers too. Democrats had their hands in destroying Iran. However Iraq was atleast as important as Iran and the Republicans directly destroyed Iraq and put the region into current fucked up situation. So as i said, all in all they all are of the same rotten wood. They all have to please the same powerfull lobbies, they both have to make sure the interests of certain groups are protected. Daastaane sage zard o shoghaal.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Dear 4Mahal
and most importantly we recognize clearly how Democrats have not been calling ANY shots on foreign affairs in a long time.
Don't get caught up in Iranian "Monarchist" anti Democratic fervor. Unfortunately, There is no difference between Republican and Democratic Foreign policy.

You can look at today , look at the cold cold war. U.S policy has been the same regardless what administration has been in power.

The policy for a long time has been:
Isolate Russia
Manage rise of China.
Maintain Israeli Hegemonic status in the mid-east.
support peaceful Europe.
Secure commodities sea routes.
Secure Footholds in Naturally Rich African countries..
Keep Western Hemisphere politically stable.
Globalize the world economy.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Don't get caught up in Iranian "Monarchist" anti Democratic fervor. Unfortunately, There is no difference between Republican and Democratic Foreign policy.

You can look at today , look at the cold cold war. U.S policy has been the same regardless what administration has been in power.

The policy for a long time has been:
Isolate Russia
Manage rise of China.
Maintain Israeli Hegemonic status in the mid-east.
support peaceful Europe.
Secure commodities sea routes.
Secure Footholds in Naturally Rich African countries..
Keep Western Hemisphere politically stable.
Globalize the world economy.
That was correct for the most part - Obama changed everything. This guy is running an anti USA campaign - mostly because he regards US as one ofd the world's problems. We had a discussion here 6 years ago - about the time when Obama was elected. The Queen of England vistited here and expressed her concerns over how USA is misusing much of the world's resources....hence established a new agenda for the Democrat anglophiles. In many ways I agreed with the idea of USA being a runaway train of abusing resources and producing garbage.........but the solution was not to put 50% of the population on welfare, export all industries, halt all productions, become totally energy dependent,...........and set the ME on fire all in the name of re-constructing America. Again - as I said, when it comes to foreign policies Democrats have none - they just follow the Brits.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Again - as I said, when it comes to foreign policies Democrats have none - they just follow the Brits.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I thought for a moment I am listening to my grandpa whose psyche is still Iran's Oil Nationalization movement of 1952.

Yes you are right the Brits who almost lost piece of their country;
the Brits who have no power in the affairs of Europe.

are calling the shots.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I thought for a moment I am listening to my grandpa whose psyche is still Iran's Oil Nationalization movement of 1952.

Yes you are right the Brits who almost lost piece of their country;
the Brits who have no power in the affairs of Europe.

are calling the shots.
Yep - you younger folks know it all......do a little research on the state of British economy before and after 1978.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bill Maher on People who are in on Climate Change.

[video=youtube;Mma_PJqYe24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mma_PJqYe24[/video]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Not much is expected from youth who form political idealogies based on what comedians say.

Dear CM - globe has been warming since the ice age - climate has also been changing for ever.......but some of it is man made indeed. Best proof is Tehran. However, what you need to understand is that those politicians who cry for teh environment have Zero concern about earth - they are just pressuring one industry/cartel for the sake of another. After the BP Gulf of Mexico disaster, Obama ordered many oil platforms to be dismanteled along US shores........and sent them to Brazil!!