Reza Ghoochannejhad!!!

alitheking61

Bench Warmer
Dec 11, 2005
We Seriously need a player scores after 9 sec...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVNPdFK9hhY"]YouTube- Iranian Player Reza Ghoochannejhad scores for SC Cambuur after 9 seconds![/ame]

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Yeah this was his debut match for Cambuur, where he just moved to from Go Ahead Eagles. Cambuur is now 2nd in the Dutch 2nd division and is one of the favourites for promotion. So we might see him in the top division next season;) hopefully this'll be his definite breakthrough, he's 22 now and in the 1st half of the season he scored 6 goals in 10 matches for Go Ahead. Let's see if he can continue this form in the rest of the season.

passi

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
Houston
This is only second division and it seems to me the quality of the play is not that high. Not much can be said about a guy by just watching this goal.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Last Friday Cambuur lost a match against low-table side FC Eindhoven 3-1, Ghoochannejad played but didn't score.

This is only second division and it seems to me the quality of the play is not that high. Not much can be said about a guy by just watching this goal.
that's true, the quality of the Dutch 2nd division isn't very high. It's probably only slightly better than the IPL, on average, or even comparable. That's why I'm hoping that Cambuur, one of the main title challengers, promotes to the Eredivisie where we can get a better idea of his qualities. He's done well this season goal-wise (7 goals in 12 matches), but it's only the beginning.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Ghoochannejad got a red card for a tackle from behind today, as his team Cambuur (2nd) lost the important match to league leaders De Graafschap 3-0. Cambuur is now 10 points behind De Graafschap with a game in hand, and winning the 2nd division title will now be difficult for them. In Holland only the champion of the 2nd division promotes, and the rest play play-offs for championship. Hopefully Cambuur will get in shape to at least secure play-offs, and hopefully Ghoochannejad will get in shape as well because since his debut match for Cambuur when he scored, he hasn't scored in a single match out of the 7 that he's played.
Just an update for everyone ;)

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
I dont think
EVER EVER EVER
again , there be ANY other football player ever
to score a goal ONLY NINE seconds after wearing a
fresh new jersy in a debut game.

must be nice to OWN a record

..:looti:

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Ghoochannejad scored today for Cambuur. Cambuur won 0-4 against Almere City, and Ghoochannejad scored the 3rd goal, bringing his total this season to 2 goals in 4 matches.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
here are the highlights of his match last week. His club (Cambuur) plays in yellow, and he seems to have played a good match from the highlights. He's involved in nearly every attack of Cambuur (especially in the 1st half), gave the cross from which the defender scored the own goal to make it 0-1, scored the 0-3, and I think the long ball which assisted the 0-4 was also his.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-gfoSlX45I"]YouTube - 03-09-10 Almere City FC - S.C. Cambuur: Highlights 10/11[/ame]