Reza Pahlavi's Message On the Occasion of Persian New Year

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Liberator, you should take your SATs this year instead of next year, since that way you'll be able to retake it during your senior year in order to get a better score. And if you already got a high enough score, colleges look highly upon applicants who took the SAT during their junior year. Good luck bud!:wave:

Liberator

Bench Warmer
Oct 1, 2005
shahinc said:
Exactly, It will be huge accomplishment for Iranian opposition if they manage to get people on the side of policy of “separation of church and government”. This should be the goal. Let them worship who ever they want under a democratic country as long as they keep it private.

Shahinc-jaan,

Iranians already want seperation of church and state, as I put in my reply to Keyvan. I have no problem letting people keep their religion private. The least we can do however is tell the truth of this religion in question to our compatriots and let them decide. If they want to continue being "fake muslims" knowing the bloody history and all the anti-Iranian-ness in this religion then let them be so and keep it private as we said.

Ba Sepaas

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
Libi when was the last time you were in Iran? The people want seperation of church and state? Me, you and others may want this seperation and rightfully so but the majority of people there don't even care. they are content with what is going on as long as they can work their minimal hours and get along. most of them laugh at us who have all these idea's of change. none of this change will happen overnight as kevyan pars said, you won't be able to change the way people have been thinking for over a thousand years.

It takes time for poeple to become educated to learn what "democracy" really is and what it entails. We, Iranians as a people are not ready for democracy, we don't understand it. even here on ISP we don't practice democracy, you call people who don't agree with you IRI supporters, i'm against both IRI and RP so what's that make me? I want a democracy in Iran but i'm being realistic; its not going to happen anytime soon and if it's going to happen and be for real then it needs to happen from in iran. you posting here on this site which is a sports site might i add will not make any changes in iran. you making your posts everyday just irritate people. tha'ts just my opinion.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
tajrish said:
Dejavu all over again reading some of the replies here, ignoring the message, the content, and the ideas and resorting to character assassination, using the old rhetorical bull shit for the greater share of the past 27 years.

Whether you are a fan of Pahlavis, monarchy, democracy, or communism, you should concentrate on the message and look at the objectives.

Maybe instead of concentrating our efforts to make rather childish statements here, we should dedicate the time to read and understand, pointing to our differences, but most importantly, identify our shared goals and ideas and try to meet at a common ground.
Great post Tajrish jAn,
Truly enjoyed reading it.

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
Baba jan,

CLI (Committee for Liberation of Iran) is pushing hard these days because of the World ongoings and in general as a result of upcoming global energy crisis in the next 15 years or so. Liberation of Iran is extremely important for the petroleum security of the US and of course for the OIL price security and reduction of gas prices, etc.

Probably they (CLI people) have recently been informed that ISP has been collecting a lot of new members (10,000+). Look at Libby's join date: October 2005!!! ...So ISP (and other populated forums) can be the best and most convenient place for them to advertise. They are hammering by using people like Liberator. Trying their poor luck! Let the poor guy fulfill his duty.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
tajrish said:
Dejavu all over again reading some of the replies here, ignoring the message, the content, and the ideas and resorting to character assassination, using the old rhetorical bull shit for the greater share of the past 27 years.

Whether you are a fan of Pahlavis, monarchy, democracy, or communism, you should concentrate on the message and look at the objectives.

Maybe instead of concentrating our efforts to make rather childish statements here, we should dedicate the time to read and understand, pointing to our differences, but most importantly, identify our shared goals and ideas and try to meet at a common ground.
Beautifully said.