Ribery off to Madrid

Apr 22, 2009
next season looking even better for sum !

Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery To Accept Real Madrid Offer – Report

Real Madrid have struck an unexpected early deal to head off Barcelona, however, nothing has been declared as official at the moment...

13 May 2009 09:02:51

Photo Gallery
Zoom

Franck Ribery in action for Bayern [COLOR=#0464D1 ! important][COLOR=#0464D1 ! important]Munich[/COLOR][/COLOR] against VfL Bochum, but could the Frenchman be leaving?
Related Links

Teams

Players

Franck Ribery, his agent, Bayern Munich and Florentino Perez have reached an agreement for the winger to join Real Madrid in a deal that will not be confirmed until the Bundesliga season has been completed, according to a report in AS.

The French international has told his representative, Alain Miglaccio, to accept los Merengues’ offer and a contract until 2014 has been agreed.

These revelations have been announced by AS, who are adamant that Perez has secured the services of Ribery in order to bolster his [COLOR=#0464D1 ! important][COLOR=#0464D1 ! important]presidential [COLOR=#0464D1 ! important]campaign[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

With the pre-election favourite due to make official his desire to run for the position that he was forced out of in 2006, the transfer story is well-timed.

Despite the report containing no quotes from any of the parties involved, AS claims that Zinedine Zidane, who is said to be forming part of Perez's board, has persuaded Ribery to join [COLOR=#0464D1 ! important][COLOR=#0464D1 ! important]Madrid[/COLOR][/COLOR].

One reason why nothing can be made official is because Bayern Munich's season has yet to finish and the agreement cannot be completed until all the parties sit down on May 24.

Ribery will cost around €50 million, the report continues, and the Bavarian giants will accept that as they are already looking for his replacement on the flank.

Barcelona are also said to be interested and talks are said to have taken place in recent weeks with Bayern. Ribery had previously stated that he would like to join the Blaugrana.

If Madrid have struck a deal then they will have leapfrogged their arch-rivals, striking an early blow in the Primera Division title race for season 2010-2011.

Lucas Brown, Goal.com

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
There was a rumor that Alex Ferguson is really interested on him ...
I guess any club with bigger wallet gets great players

Sep 25, 2005
mmm i dont know ... i might sound crazy but i still take the fag over him :)
you want our club to be the laughing stock of europe??

I dont want ronaldo anywhere near madrid!!

I would rather us spend that sort of money and get kaka or messi over that pewfter..

Sep 25, 2005
ye i guess you got me there..were like a little child who always has to have the latest and greatest gear, yet never uses it for long enough and keeps changing!

im sure you know what i mean...

Sep 25, 2005
yep, and see how nicely he wears make-up and does his eyebrows..just beautiful!

btw i wonder if you know which lipstick brand he wears??

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
btw i wonder if you know which lipstick brand he wears??
I don't bother with girly stuff.
but if you wonder so much , you might want to check The Sun, Daily Mail, or Marca.maybe you'll find the answer to that all important burning question and share it with the good folks here.:)