Rio Olympics 2016 [Reports, News]

Oct 18, 2010
2 iranians in tkw and 3 iranians in weightlifting are
favorites to win gold according to bookies.
none of the wrestlers are favorites for gold.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ok!!!!!! So that is the reason why we were so much fewer than expected!

If I'm not mistaken, "Sarparasts" should not even walk there together with the athletes!!! It was wrong and stupid to include the others too! But if they already did include them, leaving out the one for volleyball......... what can you say? Nothing in this f***king country is done "mesle adam"!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Team USA outclassed China thanks to Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving.
China sucks puffer!
LMAO 119-62 :)

[video=youtube;JSehgcNgkb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSehgcNgkb8[/video]
Well, I don't think Iran would have done a lot better against the US! So don't laugh! ;)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Well, I don't think Iran would have done a lot better against the US! So don't laugh! ;)
the heck, I never get what you sniffing about, do you live in a prank world with all those sweet flying pigs around?

ey, dat right homeboy, dont tell me you've been hit by chipansky syndrome as well! :)
Who the hell talken'bout Iran here, we're talken'bout US team vs. China boys, ay!?

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the heck, I never get what you sniffing about, do you live in a prank world with all those sweet flying pigs around?

ey, dat right homeboy, dont tell me you've been hit by chipansky syndrome as well! :)
Who the hell talken'bout Iran here, we're talken'bout US team vs. China boys, ay!?
Arash Tombangir.....Tombooneto begir nayofte! :) You talk about the US and China and laugh at the result! I'm only saying you laugh only if your own country could do a better job! If you want to be more correct, you should in fact not laugh at all no matter what country you're from.

So check yourself before you break yourself, "homeboy"! :)