RIP قایقران کاپیتان

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Again, none of the above says Ghayeghran was not in that game because he was drinking in USSR. By showing smokes here and there, one can not necessarily prove fire.

The article you have is also full of fundamental inaccuracies.
Changiz and Derakhshan were part of the 14 resigned players.
Ghayeghran, not Mesgar sari, was TM captain in 1988. In fact mesgar saravi was not ever a TM regular.
Iran lost the first game in China 2-0 not 3-0.
China's 2 goals in the game of interest were not counter attacks, they were crosses with Abedzadeh making fatal mistakes.

Even this broken article is clearly saying Ghayeghran, Morteza fonnonizadeh, Nader mohammadkhani were sanctioned during the previous games. You underlined it yourself!!

Now unless you find a reliable source, it is your memory vs. mine. And I have enough reasons to rest my case here.

نه هر آنکه ورقی خواند معانی دانست
You are apparently unfamiliar with what محروم means. Also you ignored my previous request so I will repeat it: Can you show me any source talking about injuries to these 5 players before the China game? I certainly was able to show you how these players were محروم for the game in question as opposed to your claim of them being absent due to them being مصدوم.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
You are apparently unfamiliar with what محروم means. Also you ignored my previous request so I will repeat it: Can you show me any source talking about injuries to these 5 players before the China game? I certainly was able to show you how these players were محروم for the game in question as opposed to your claim of them being absent due to them being مصدوم.
You are not smart if you think people are not smart. This was the original subject. You claimed that Ghayeghran drank in USSR before the China game and then was sanctioned. The subject is not really a big deal, but our action is really a big deal. So don't try to smoothly change the subject. Naturally since you claimed it, the burden of proof is on you, and providing half ass articles by someone even less accurate than yourself does not help your case.
Until I see your proof, I have nothing more to discuss with you. Feel free to twist it more but you will not see more response from me.
Some in this case might say ignorance is a bliss but my absolute pet peeve is people who don't know they don't know.
So good luck to you.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
You are not smart if you think people are not smart. This was the original subject. You claimed that Ghayeghran drank in USSR before the China game and then was sanctioned. The subject is not really a big deal, but our action is really a big deal. So don't try to smoothly change the subject. Naturally since you claimed it, the burden of proof is on you, and providing half ass articles by someone even less accurate than yourself does not help your case.
Until I see your proof, I have nothing more to discuss with you. Feel free to twist it more but you will not see more response from me.
Some in this case might say ignorance is a bliss but my absolute pet peeve is people who don't know they don't know.
So good luck to you.
I never claimed that he actually did that. I said the IFF suspended him as they believed he was allegedly drinking on the trip. My exact words were "due to an IFF suspension (allegedly for going out for a drink while in the Soviet Union)". On the other hand you claimed he was absent because he was injured. So can you let me know whether محروم means suspended or does it mean injured?
If you choose not to respond it's fine with me as long as you are ok thinking your incorrect memories actually happened.

Feb 4, 2005
نام ورزشگاه خانگی ملوان بندرانزلی به نام بازیکن پیشین این تیم تغییر داده شد. به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم و به نقل از باشگاه ملوان بندرانزلی، با پیشنهاد باشگاه ملوان و پیگیری معاونت فرهنگی باشگاه و همکاری خانواده معزز شهید پیشگاه هادیان، به تصویب شورای عالی فرهنگی شهرستان بندرانزلی، نام مجموعه ورزشی تختی بندرانزلی به نام زنده یاد سیروس قایقران تغییر کرد.