Roma vs Juventus [R]

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Fantastic game that ended 1-1..Totti's penalty was saved by Buffon and he missed a 1 on 1 90th minute :pers-cry:
Still he fought well and set up some great attacking plays.

If only Roma could consistently play this good :(

De Rossi at makeshift /build-up center-back was even better than Busquet against Madrid, which says a lot. I'm gonna make a video of both their performances by next week when my exams are over.

PS. All Serie A haters saying the league is boring can suck it. It's been great this season, tactically and technically.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Good game, we came back again from being down in the tough ground. If it was last season we would have lost. Thank u buffon, saving penalty from Totti is not easy. Who said Buffon cant save penalty, few weeks ago he saved one against poland now this. Vidal messed up pre bad this game but overall he has been great specially against Cesena. I wish we would have won since Milan was held by Bologna but I cant complain since we are still undefeated. In conte we trust.
Roma played much much better and I think it was because of Totti return, De Rossi is the monster player one of the most underrated player in the world. The only reason Roma hasnt fell apart is because of him. His importance at Roma is probably more than Messi for Barca. I hope he stays and dont join Milan but I still hate Roma :)
[video=youtube;l9VXLpVIaKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9VXLpVIaKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
really enjoyed the game. Real pity a league like Serie A has only 3 teams in CL next season and fucking useless Bundesliga, worst and most boring "big league" in Europe has 4. Damn it...

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
read it already...it was brilliant...hehe...overall the blog is cool

btw. asked you before...your thoughts on Kendrick Lamar? How about Dom Kennedy? And heard the new stuff coming on the new MC Eiht album?? Damn!!!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Shank jaan, anyway u can make these threads BEFORE the game starts? so some of us can watch it?

Thanks,
lol sorry but there is not a whole a lot of enthusiasm for Serie A on the forums so I made the post to state my point about Serie A this season and all rather than discussing the game itself.

But yea, I'm gonna try creating weekly threads for Serie A.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Kennedy reminds me of west coast common!
I havnt heard his (mc eiht) new Album yet except one song and it sounded like his old Mc Eiht. He fell off the sky and never got to be where he belonged, greatly because of his producers and him being cracked out sometimes, crippin too much;)
but I have to say I like some of his hits specially with spice1 it was tbose good old days
[video=youtube;EIeU2-jyxGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeU2-jyxGM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
lol sorry but there is not a whole a lot of enthusiasm for Serie A on the forums so I made the post to state my point about Serie A this season and all rather than discussing the game itself.

But yea, I'm gonna try creating weekly threads for Serie A.
Serie A is awesome and whoever doesnt' watch it, missses a lot ... Specially this year

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I havnt heard his (mc eiht) new Album yet except one song and it sounded like his old Mc Eiht. He fell off the sky and never got to be where he belonged, greatly because of his producers and him being cracked out sometimes, crippin too much;)
Eiht is the shit...one of my most favorite west coast lyricists of all time. His new album is produced by a guy from Vienna I know pretty good and Premo is executive producer..

[video=youtube;SN9dExQBwNg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN9dExQBwNg[/video]

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Damn he is looking old now, nice to see him back. He still wears those Raiders gloves,lol.
About Roma, I dont know if fans are patient enough. Another thing is he has rotate his squad way too many times and that hurt Roma few games, plus injuries didnt help Luis. Another thing is Totti, which seems they bump head with eachother, and u cant mess with Totti. However I think this project is nice but not sure if it last. IMO Roma was already playing attractive football under Spalleti.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Damn he is looking old now, nice to see him back. He still wears those Raiders gloves,lol.
About Roma, I dont know if fans are patient enough. Another thing is he has rotate his squad way too many times and that hurt Roma few games, plus injuries didnt help Luis. Another thing is Totti, which seems they bump head with eachother, and u cant mess with Totti. However I think this project is nice but not sure if it last. IMO Roma was already playing attractive football under Spalleti.
that's true with regards to Spalleti but that guy is gone now and to me it seems more for them about setting up a youth system like Barcelona's too and bringing in players and turning the club to a trademark, which is cool.
They should get Zeman in some role too. But yeah, patience with Luis Enrique is the key. Also, even with Barca B his team performed much better in the 2nd half of the season and he isn't an easy character himself.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Zeman is with Pescara right now battling the top SerieB spots with Torino, Verona and Padova.
Roma has nice project going on and ofcourse its not an over night project eather, its just we have to wait and see how this will turn out to be. But they just cant have another performance like the one against Firentina nomore nor fighting, punching or kicking in locker room nor they cant come out and tell the whole world what is happening in their closed locker room. They just cant have all this stuff if they wanna grow big. Luis needs to be careful to not loose the locker room.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
a little off-topic but here is the busquets video i promised...i'm gonna do de rossi vs juve too.

[video=youtube;NaCfA3NneQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaCfA3NneQ0[/video]