Ronaldo Misses Scoring Chance On Transvestite Prostitutes!!!

Aug 26, 2005
Lemme get this straight...he actually hired transvestites? He knew what he was hiring or was he going for normal women?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Lemme get this straight...he actually hired transvestites? He knew what he was hiring or was he going for normal women?
Apparently he was going for regular prostitutes but forgot to do the Crocodile Dundee test. ;)

What a pain in the ass transvestite prostitutes can be...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
looooooooooool,yeah that hilarious!!!!!
hahaa, he kind of deserved that for picking up 3 prostitutes on his gf's back!
once a Brazilian, always a Brazilian I guess!!lol

Aug 13, 2003
The dude is done playing football. Can't get anymore mileage out of him especially in Europe competitive leagues. Maybe playing in Brasil's lower leagues will be a good ending for him. As for drugs and transvestite, hey he got set up.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto

what the hell is wrong with this guy?

1)how do you not know that's a man?
2)why does a multi-millionaire athlete need to pickup prostitutes?
3)If he does somehow need to pick up prostitutes, wouldnt you think he would go after somebody a little better looking?

despite his claims, i think drugs played a part in this, LOL

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

what the hell is wrong with this guy?

1)how do you not know that's a man?
2)why does a multi-millionaire athlete need to pickup prostitutes?
3)If he does somehow need to pick up prostitutes, wouldnt you think he would go after somebody a little better looking?

despite his claims, i think drugs played a part in this, LOL
euuuu,was that really her/him Ronaldo picked up?!! jeeesus!! how dumb can u get?!!

u got good points there! Ronaldo actually has a pretty good looking gf, dont know what he was thinking..u get what u deserve I guess!

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Yak, that’s coyote ugly. :8:

One might afford filet mignon for dinner every night but once in a while you just crave a simple hot dog. :--confuse