Rosicky!!! What a Class!!!

M

MapleLeaf7234

Just watching ARS-CSKA . I gatta say that Rosicky is something. He is a real playmaker.
Bayern needs such a player , not a player like van bommel or Dos Santos. Karimi has to watch his games closely and learn when to dribble and when to pass the god damn ball. I wish we had players like Rosicky.
What a class!!!

Oct 18, 2002
MapleLeaf7234 said:
Just watching ARS-CSKA . I gatta say that Rosicky is something. He is a real playmaker.
Bayern needs such a player , not a player like van bommel or Dos Santos. Karimi has to watch his games closely and learn when to dribble and when to pass the god damn ball. I wish we had players like Rosicky.
What a class!!!
yes he is, even in Dortmunf he showed high class football and yes indeed Karimi and santos need to learn from him but not Van Bommel as he has already shown his profile as a great player

Jun 12, 2006
He is undoubtedly a great player but hopefully in the neat future there will be more from him in terms of goals and passes that lead to goals. Don't get me wrong, Rosicky is a excellent player but I don't think in terms of production he has replaced Pires well enough yet.

But I suppose the same can be said for all the Arsenal players when they play at home.

MapleLeaf7234 said:
What a class!!!
Don't you want to say hello in your first post ?

Aug 26, 2005
I think Arsenal and Liverpool have something in common, they can hold so much possession, make so many chances, and still come away with nothing.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
Kaz said:
I think Arsenal and Liverpool have something in common, they can hold so much possession, make so many chances, and still come away with nothing.
I'm pretty frustrated after the last two matches....first we had 78% possession versus Everton at the weekend ended up with only a point and now have to really fight to get into the last 16 in the CL after having blown clear cut chance after chance last night.

Aug 26, 2005
Arsenal said:
I'm pretty frustrated after the last two matches....first we had 78% possession versus Everton at the weekend ended up with only a point and now have to really fight to get into the last 16 in the CL after having blown clear cut chance after chance last night.
At one point, I think it was against Everton, I saw possession for Arsenal in favour of 91% to 9%. LOL

Liverpool against Sheffield United had like 80% to 20%.