Rouhani ... Motashakerimm ... One more step toward democracy

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
https://khodnevis.org/article/57737#.U3ut4V6FZg0

[h=1]بازداشت جوانانی که با آهنگ Happy جلوی دوربین شادی کردند[/h]

اندازه حروف

۳۰/ارديبهشت/۱۳۹۳ مهمان خودنویس

سیمای جمهوری اسلامی خبر داد که گروهی از جوانان تهرانی که در ویدئوکلیپی با آهنگ Happy فارل ویلیامز نقش ایفا کرده بودند، بازداشت شده***اند. این فیلم هزاران بار دیده شده بود.

اخبار ۲۰:۳۰ سیما گزارشی از بازداشت دختر و پسرهایی که با آهنگ فارل ویلیامز در پشت بام رقصیده بودند را پخش کرد.به گزارش سیمای جمهوری اسلامی، این جوانان ادعا کردند که کسی با پیشنهاد بازیگری به سراغ آنها آمده و قرار نبوده این فیلم در شبکه***های اجتماعی پخش شود. یکی از پسرهایی که پشت به دوربین با خبرنگار سیما صحبت می***کرد گفت: به ما گفتند این برای تست بازیگری است و ما شما را جهانی می***کنیم.یکی دیگر از بازیگران این فیلم نیز گفت که سازنده ادعا کرده که مجوزی برای ساخت فیلم بلند گرفته است.سرتیپ سیدی***نیا، فرمانده انتظامی تهران بزرگ به خبرنگار سیما گفت که این افراد ظرف ۲ ساعت شناسایی و ظرف ۶ ساعت، همه***گی دستگیر شده***اند. این فرمانده پلیس عوامل سازنده سرعت عمل پلیس در برخورد با سازندگان چنین فیلم***هایی را بالا عنوان کرد.اسامی بازداشت شدگان اعلام نشده است.ممکن است این دستگیری برای ایجاد فضای رعب و وحشت در میان کسانی باشد که در شبکه***های اجتماعی فعالیتی مخالف قوانین جمهوری اسلامی کرده***اند. گزارش***های معتددی در باره ساخته شدن این فیلم در رسانه***های خارج از کشور منتشر شده بود

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the Nirooye Entezami guys says they were arrested with such pride as if he has arrested human trafficking gangsters.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
They have not arrested Neda's murderer yet, but they identified these guys that put a smile on everyone's face in two hours and arrested them within six hours. Es-Haalic Republic.

Iranian regime still fears girl hanged 30 years ago
Iran’s Revolution Guards hanged a girl 30 years ago as part of their attempt to purge the country of its Baha’i religious minority. In doing so, they created a martyr they fear to this day.

Imagine a muscular bearded revolutionary with a machine gun. Now imagine him putting the hangman’s noose around the neck of a blindfolded 17-year-old girl. Her heinous crime? Teaching Sunday school for children. And then imagine the same militant forces returning to excavate her gravesite 30 years later to remove all traces of this shameful act.

This shocking scenario unfortunately is not from a poignant Hollywood film. It is the reality playing out in Iran today, as the powerful Revolutionary Guards excavate the historic cemetery in the city of Shiraz where Mona Mahmudnizhad and nine other women executed in 1983 are buried, together with 950 other members of the persecuted Baha’i religious minority.

This latest act is profoundly repugnant and perplexing. What, it may be asked, are the mighty Revolutionary Guards so afraid of?

Since the earliest days of the 1979 Islamic revolution, the Baha’i minority of Iran has been subject to violent persecution. Almost the entire leadership of this peaceful community was systematically exterminated in what UN expert Benjamin Whitaker had described by 1985 as a “genocide.”

It was in this context that on June 18, 1983, 17-year-old Mona Mahmudnizhad and nine other women were executed. Thousands of others were imprisoned, tortured, dismissed from employment and schools, or had their properties confiscated. The desecration of religious sites and cemeteries was a particularly blatant expression of a hateful ideology of “cultural cleansing,” aimed at eliminating all traces of Iran’s Baha’i citizens.

I was a contemporary of Mona, and her extraordinary courage left a deep and lasting impression on my generation. Reports emerged from sympathetic prison guards that, after severe torture, when she was being insulted and spat upon by those that were about to hang her, she put the noose around her own neck and smiled in a final act of defiance. Her torturers had not managed to break her. Hers was a triumph of the human spirit in the face of unimaginable cruelty.

The Baha’is continue to be an all-purpose scapegoat for the Islamic Republic. A relentless stream of hate propaganda has accused them of every conceivable evil in the fertile imagination of the authorities: American imperialism, espionage for Israel, Wahhabism, religious “waywardness,” sexual promiscuity, satanic rituals, and myriad other misdeeds.

The Baha’is have also been blamed for the massive 2009 post-election protests — the so-called Green Movement. In short, the Baha’is are an expedient distraction for all the woes of a regime that continues to subject its citizens to human rights abuses, including the highest per-capita rate of executions in the world, as well as corruption and poverty.

So what are the Revolutionary Guards so afraid of?

The escalating demonization of Baha’is in recent times speaks volumes about the regime’s fear of losing its grip on absolute power. The Iranian people have awakened to the reality of the hate propaganda as an instrument of repression. In unprecedented acts of solidarity, senior Islamic clerics such as Ayatollah Masoumi Tehrani have spoken in defence of Baha’is.

Another example is Mohammad Nourizad, a former senior figure in the regime, who went to the home of a four-year-old Baha’i child whose parents are both in prison and — defying the fanatical view that Baha’is are “ritually unclean” — kissed the child’s feet in a courageous act of contrition.

While the Revolutionary Guards busy themselves with desecrating the bones of their victims, a new post-hatred Iran is being born, in which the people demand respect for the human rights of all citizens. That is what those in power fear the most.

Jean-Paul Sartre famously said that “if the Jew did not exist, the anti-Semite would invent him.” The fanatic, whose ideas cannot prevail through reason, needs to hang a 17-year-old girl to feel powerful and heroic. He needs to even erase traces of the long dead victims to desperately convince himself he has triumphed. But no matter how deep he digs the earth, the spirit of Mona and others like her will continue to inspire people of conscience to defy hatred and violence.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am staring to think a lot of this stuff has more to do with internal in fighting between centers of powers.

Than an actual policy to crack down say on a specific video music.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am staring to think a lot of this stuff has more to do with internal in fighting between centers of powers.

Than an actual policy to crack down say on a specific video music.
Not necessarily.

Once in a while, things go viral on the internet and Iranians love participating in viral things! "Happy" was starting to create a new "thing" in Iran which involved girls and boys filming themselves dancing and doing UnIslamic things. There are multiple similar videos of Iranians dancing to the same song.

Nirooye Entezami is doing this as a scare tactic to prevent future activities. This is completely in-line with Islamic Fascism's trends of the past.

The best way to counter it would be for the people in the videos to fully introduce themselves in English, start a blog and provide updates on how the regime has retaliated against them. Eventually, the conflict itself will go viral instead of the song they're dancing to. The viral thing will be the actions of Nirooye Entezami and how fucked up they are. This is an excellent opportunity for civil disobedience. Of course, like the rest of them it will most likely go to waste.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I dont think it is a good idea to put reveal the treatments of nirooye enteazami since they are going to be targeted again. Other activists have suggested for everyone to make such videos and then put it online! I think that would be a better idea.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
an Happy: Iranian Pharrell Happy Song Fans arrested for Happy:

http://youtu.be/jSoBlwRep9M
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-frees-happy-video-dancers-bail-200107978.html According to this they are out on bail but the director may not be so lucky. It also states that while Rouhani is a moderate, he has push back from the conservatives and the police chief seems to be a real winner one of those really bad hardliners. That does not surprise me. There is not much Rouhani can really do even if he has good intension.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Iranian regime still fears girl hanged 30 years ago
Iran’s Revolution Guards hanged a girl 30 years ago as part of their attempt to purge the country of its Baha’i religious minority. In doing so, they created a martyr they fear to this day.

Imagine a muscular bearded revolutionary with a machine gun. Now imagine him putting the hangman’s noose around the neck of a blindfolded 17-year-old girl. Her heinous crime? Teaching Sunday school for children. And then imagine the same militant forces returning to excavate her gravesite 30 years later to remove all traces of this shameful act.

This shocking scenario unfortunately is not from a poignant Hollywood film. It is the reality playing out in Iran today, as the powerful Revolutionary Guards excavate the historic cemetery in the city of Shiraz where Mona Mahmudnizhad and nine other women executed in 1983 are buried, together with 950 other members of the persecuted Baha’i religious minority.

This latest act is profoundly repugnant and perplexing. What, it may be asked, are the mighty Revolutionary Guards so afraid of?

Since the earliest days of the 1979 Islamic revolution, the Baha’i minority of Iran has been subject to violent persecution. Almost the entire leadership of this peaceful community was systematically exterminated in what UN expert Benjamin Whitaker had described by 1985 as a “genocide.”

It was in this context that on June 18, 1983, 17-year-old Mona Mahmudnizhad and nine other women were executed. Thousands of others were imprisoned, tortured, dismissed from employment and schools, or had their properties confiscated. The desecration of religious sites and cemeteries was a particularly blatant expression of a hateful ideology of “cultural cleansing,” aimed at eliminating all traces of Iran’s Baha’i citizens.

I was a contemporary of Mona, and her extraordinary courage left a deep and lasting impression on my generation. Reports emerged from sympathetic prison guards that, after severe torture, when she was being insulted and spat upon by those that were about to hang her, she put the noose around her own neck and smiled in a final act of defiance. Her torturers had not managed to break her. Hers was a triumph of the human spirit in the face of unimaginable cruelty.

The Baha’is continue to be an all-purpose scapegoat for the Islamic Republic. A relentless stream of hate propaganda has accused them of every conceivable evil in the fertile imagination of the authorities: American imperialism, espionage for Israel, Wahhabism, religious “waywardness,” sexual promiscuity, satanic rituals, and myriad other misdeeds.

The Baha’is have also been blamed for the massive 2009 post-election protests — the so-called Green Movement. In short, the Baha’is are an expedient distraction for all the woes of a regime that continues to subject its citizens to human rights abuses, including the highest per-capita rate of executions in the world, as well as corruption and poverty.

So what are the Revolutionary Guards so afraid of?

The escalating demonization of Baha’is in recent times speaks volumes about the regime’s fear of losing its grip on absolute power. The Iranian people have awakened to the reality of the hate propaganda as an instrument of repression. In unprecedented acts of solidarity, senior Islamic clerics such as Ayatollah Masoumi Tehrani have spoken in defence of Baha’is.

Another example is Mohammad Nourizad, a former senior figure in the regime, who went to the home of a four-year-old Baha’i child whose parents are both in prison and — defying the fanatical view that Baha’is are “ritually unclean” — kissed the child’s feet in a courageous act of contrition.

While the Revolutionary Guards busy themselves with desecrating the bones of their victims, a new post-hatred Iran is being born, in which the people demand respect for the human rights of all citizens. That is what those in power fear the most.

Jean-Paul Sartre famously said that “if the Jew did not exist, the anti-Semite would invent him.” The fanatic, whose ideas cannot prevail through reason, needs to hang a 17-year-old girl to feel powerful and heroic. He needs to even erase traces of the long dead victims to desperately convince himself he has triumphed. But no matter how deep he digs the earth, the spirit of Mona and others like her will continue to inspire people of conscience to defy hatred and violence.
Thank you for posting this. Although it is very sad, at the same time very moving and inspiring. May I ask what is the source?

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
But according to Hooman Majid and Trita Parsi the Islamic regime is a democratic regime. According to Hooman Majid it is 90% democratic.Obviously these vatan foroush NIAC dallals have no shame.