RP's Plea to the Iranian Armed Forces

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDei7zeMA0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ‫پیام شاهزاده رضا پهلوی به مبارزین آزادیخواه‬‎[/ame]

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

FYI,

اعلامیه حزب مشروطه ایران

این رژیم باید برود

تظاهرات عاشورابی تردید جائی فراموش نشدنی در تاریخ این دوران خواهد داشت. توده***های بزرگی که از مردم خشمگین ولی هشیار، شهر***های گوناگون را صحنه نمایش پرشکوه مبارزه آزادیخواهانه خود ساختند می***دانستند که با سخت***ترین و خشن***ترین واکنش***های حکومت روبرو خواهند بود. می***دانستند که این بار نیز جان***های گرامی بسیاری برباد خواهد رفت. رژیم با تهیه***های پر دامنه خود نشان داده بود که برای شدید***ترین واکنش***ها آماده است. اما در پایان روزی سرشار از قهرمانی مردم و وحشیگری عوامل سرکوبگری، مردم خیابان***ها را پیروزمندانه ترک کردند. بسیج و سپاه و نیرو***های انتظامی و هرچه که هست تنها توانستند رژیمی ورشکسته را روسیاه***تر کنند. زدن زنان و مردان به قصد کشت، تیراندازی به جمعیت که شمار روز افزونی از مردم را به خاک انداخت و دستگیری صد***ها تن هیچ شکستی بر مردم نیاورد. یاد آن کشتگان الهام بخش مردمان بیشتری است که تن به مرگ تدریجی در زیر این رژیم نمی***دهند.

جنبش سبز که همچنان با وجود تحمل ناپذیر***ترین فشار***ها از خشونت دوری گزید به رغم همه قربانی***ها پایدار و سربلند ماند و مانند همیشه پس از هر تظاهرات با قوت و صراحت بیشتری خواست***های خود را اعلام داشت. شعار***های جنبش اکنون سراسر نظام جمهوری***اسلامی را هدف قرار داده است. مردم این رژیم را نمی***خواهند و این گروهی که صرفا با زور و پول و به بهای ویرانی کشور عمر حکومت خود را چند روزی دراز***تر می***کند می***باید برود.

آن گروه***های معدودی که در تظاهرات شعار حزب اللهی "می***کشم می***کشم آن که برادرم کشت" دادند باید در نظر بگیرند که اگر قرار بر کشتن باشد جانشین این رژیم هم مخالفان***ش را خواهد کشت و خود این رژیم نیز بهتر خواهد توانست دست به خشونت و کشتار بزند. رفتار انسانی توده بزرگ تظاهر کننگان در شش ماه گذشته تا همین جا سبب شده است که در روز عاشورا افرادی از نیرو***های انتظامی به تظاهر***کنندگان خشونت نکردند و به همین دلیل پنجاه تن از آنان بازداشت شده***اند. دوری از خشونت یک نیروی اخلاقی و سیاسی به مردم داده است که از هر چه بالا***تر است. جنبش را می***باید سبز نگه داشت.

پاينده ايران
زنده باد ملت ايران
حزب مشروطه ايران

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Sepaas Masoud Jaan.

This needs to be distributed in Iran wider than it has been in past 24 hours, if you know what I mean?! ;)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Well, finally something from RP that I can latch on to and appreciate. First of all, it's a message of Tasliat and good for him for issuing one. Secondly, even though he may not be taking any direction action himself, he's using his position to plead to those that are capable of taking action. And on that particular issue and the tasliat he's definitely talking on my behalf.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Do we need so many threads for HIM's and HER's?
Can we merge these 3 threads into one please mods. Otherwise, this is pretty much trolling. :(

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Masoud, Adabet koja rafteh? It's HIM RP.
It is Masoud Khan to you -
just kidding, baba sang nandaz. It's always better to be respectful than disrespectful. but I do agree with you on making gods of people. His Imperial Majesty..... maybe it was needed 2-300 years ago to keep avam in tune - but today........it even bothers RP himself. It wa sjust on the news Prince Ed went and spent a night with the homeless in London - that was his way of getting away from "Imperial" and "Majesty". I know RP feels the same way.

Jun 18, 2005
For the love of god, post these all in one thread.

and to be honest what is the point of making a new thread for what Hezbe Mashrooteh has to say? It is not like they were supporting this regime in the first place.

I have to question the reason for sending these messages...

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Do we need so many threads for HIM's and HER's?
Can we merge these 3 threads into one please mods. Otherwise, this is pretty much trolling.
Bi Honar Jaan -
For many who only read and do not even post here, ISP serves as a "Cyber Terminal" - copying these messages and distributing them on a widespread basis. As you can see this thread has already had 156 hits, and was not necessarily intended for discussions amongst members. What is important is to make sure Hezb Mashrooteh does not start preaching it's own agenda, and shows directives and abilities to push Greens agenda. Like it or not Hezb Mashrooteh is a heavyweight amongst the opposition.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Baba yeh glossary barayeh ma keh savateh shahanshahimoon kameh post konin. All these acronyms are pretty confusing: HIM, HIS, HRH, M&M, SOB, TBD, ... :--wierd:

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
I totally agree this is getting really annoying.
Old Man aziz you should really get the message that
what really made His Imperial Majesty go down
was overdoing it !!

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

This is a message from a political party and has nothing to do with royal family.

Asking to combine this thread with other messages are just illogical.

Just because it is for Mashrootiat Paadeshaahi, a few of you are bent out of shape and now are asking for illogical steps to limit my activities on board!!

Admin can always ban me if a few of you truly put your effort behind it. Try it.

Besides, when I do not post any of the messages then a few OPPORTUNIST start talking why there are none and when I post it…..old story and I sniff the closed mindedness, I hope that I am wrong.

Like it or not, there are Iranians who wish for Mashrooteh Paadeshahi to be take place so trying to put them down or ignoring them is just helping Islamic Rip-off.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

The usual suspects!!

If you have no SAVAAT then do you have HOZAVI Savaat?

I am sure you can say how one becomes a Shiekh and then Hojatoleslaam and then Ayatollah, right?!!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Thanx Oldman Jaan
and Thanks to Shahbanou.

Oldman Jaan - Are these messages getting any air trimes on VOA? or BBC?
I know some of the sattelite TV's do well in disseminating these messages - but they no longer have many viewers in Iran.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Bi Honar Jaan -
For many who only read and do not even post here, ISP serves as a "Cyber Terminal" - copying these messages and distributing them on a widespread basis. As you can see this thread has already had 156 hits, and was not necessarily intended for discussions amongst members. What is important is to make sure Hezb Mashrooteh does not start preaching it's own agenda, and shows directives and abilities to push Greens agenda. Like it or not Hezb Mashrooteh is a heavyweight amongst the opposition.
Masoud jaan, I'm all about the free flow of information, but that goes both ways. All the news, articles and press releases from many different individuals, groups and entities is posted under a single thread (News/Discussions), so why should his imperial majesty's news, press releases be any different? I have no problem with the thread you opened, but these other two related posts should have been done under the same thread.

Can you imagine how chaotic it would be if each of us opnened a new thread for News/Discussions related to parties other than his imperial majesty?! Do you think that help the flow of information or hinder it? Also 150 or even 1500 hits on ISP for a thread are anything to be proud of. For God's sake, you can post a clip of Kopol from Madreseye Mooshha talking about politics here and I'll guarante you it will have more hits! ;)

of Jaras's ere's absolutely no reason for 3 threads with almost idential topi

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Yes BiHonar Jaan - I agree
and I am sure Oldman noted the comment.
BTW - who is going to start a "What Now" thread. I think Esamani has a good post about looting stores.