RP's Plea to the Iranian Armed Forces

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Wait a minute what three article that are identical and posted under different threads?!!!

I refuse to be shut down unless Admin wishes to ban me.

I will not agree to burry important posts (in my opinion) under a copy paste thread that mostly uses so-called reformists articles and news!!!

Again, take it with the Admin and see if you can ban me for it. After all, what you are insanuating is that I am violating board rules!! Take it with them.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Masoud Jaan, I am not sure if these messages are getting the approrpiate attention by the media or not but I as a member of Mashrooteh Party that supports Paadeshaahi, am doing my share.

As you have noticed, a few are trying to limit this small distribution too!!!

I know that most of them FEAR the support Paadeshaahi has both inside of Iran and outside of Iran so they are doing what they can do to stop it.....but.....Iranians in due time shall express their desire.

Just like the flag that 5-6 years ago was a big issue and now, it is accepted by majority of Iranians as the NATIONAL FLAG.

Gar sabr koni zeh ghooreh halvaa saazam. :)

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Oldman jan, just ignore em. Continue doing what you think is right.

Some members here make threads about little theories they had with their friends over the phone, or what they think of yesterday's events.

You have every right to make new threads.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Do we need so many threads for HIM's and HER's?
Can we merge these 3 threads into one please mods. Otherwise, this is pretty much trolling. :(

It's more like spamming and not trolling.

I've merged the 2 "Payam" threads.

Please let me know if there are others I missed.

Oldman jaan, please post all the "payam"s under one thread, so we can keep the forum clean.

Thanks all

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Ba dorood:

Wait a minute what three article that are identical and posted under different threads?!!!

I refuse to be shut down unless Admin wishes to ban me.

I will not agree to burry important posts (in my opinion) under a copy paste thread that mostly uses so-called reformists articles and news!!!

Again, take it with the Admin and see if you can ban me for it. After all, what you are insanuating is that I am violating board rules!! Take it with them.
Oldman jaan,

You are not violating any rules. The messages you are posting, are very similar in terms of category and should be kept under one thread.

It helps us keep the forum clean.

Thank you for understanding, and keep up the good work.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Keep the forum clean my ass.

How can his bumped threads bother anyone? I think most anti shahi ppl are just tired of seeing the msg itself, and not how many times, and in how many threads.

What a joke. Yes I'm talking bout you Arian.

Oct 18, 2002
Oldman jan,
why not posting them all under the daily news threads? We have one thread for all news of protests, arrests, killings, statements by various groups, analysis etc. Opening a new thread for each member of the royal family is not bringing more attention to your point. The thread that everyone reads is the daily news thread.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
These two threads about RP's message merged together, bc its the same content:

[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=63430"]RP's Plea to the Iranian Armed Forces - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]
[ame="http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=63419"]RP's Plea to the Iranian Armed Forces - Community - IranSportsPress.com[/ame]

Oldman jan, you keep posting threads that its subject is already posted before by another member + your posts all can be perceived as "advertising". So please keep these in mind as both of these violations can get a member couple of points.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
If Mohamad Reza Shah had stayed ...

I am tired of saying this. As a citizen Reza Pahlavi should have the right to express his opinion like the rest of us.

When I think royal family I imagine Yazdgerd (III) who fought back for 8 years after the HEYVOON invasion. I think Abaas Mirza, being from the worst possible lineage, putting his life on the line to fight the Tsarist Russians to defend Persian soil. I think Reza Shah e KABIR who took over a scattered village and made a country out of it, starting from a stable boy. I think HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY CYRUS THE GREAT who started from nothing and became someone whose name is etched in history for as long as history is written.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

I am disappointed to say the least.

Messages from a political Party and from royal family are two different messages and may require different issues to be discussed as the result!!!

No I do not agree with what has been done and am not fan of one thread with multiple pages just covering news from publications/news papers/blogs and broken discussions in between them!!

Each post may have different issue to discuss and it can not be done under one thread as you are suggesting and doing.

I suggest that have a thread for NEWS from anyone to post and if a few wish to discuss it separately then create a thread for it and continue but to bring all messages from views of a good portion of population (i won't get into the numbers!!!) under one thread is neither right nor it will help any of us to get more AAGAAHI from each other.

It is through small discussions, one finds points of interests and can do some search on it. That is what I have been doing aside from my own classical way (reading books).

With this reply I request to put a stop to this otherwise, I do not see any benefits of exchanges here for me. You may feel different but I do not wish to exchange in such way that I feel it is "CONTROLLED".

MIHANDUST

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
These two threads about RP's message merged together, bc its the same content:

RP's Plea to the Iranian Armed Forces - Community - IranSportsPress.com
RP's Plea to the Iranian Armed Forces - Community - IranSportsPress.com

Oldman jan, you keep posting threads that its subject is already posted before by another member + your posts all can be perceived as "advertising". So please keep these in mind as both of these violations can get a member couple of points.
Niloufar jan,

"Advertising"? How many posted messages do you want me to show you (including posted by adminstration) that can be understood as Advertising?
Is "Jomhoorieh Eslami" ruling this board?

-MIHANDUST

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
...No I do not agree with what has been done and am not fan of one thread with multiple pages just covering news from publications/news papers/blogs and broken discussions in between them!!

Each post may have different issue to discuss and it can not be done under one thread as you are suggesting and doing...
That's a valid point. Discussions about Iran from VARIOUS ANGLES help develop a more comprehensive perspective, which is also a democratic and all-inclusive approach. Of course posters should use good discretion to maintain respect and interest.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

One more time!!

If you allow posts such as message from FATEMEH KAROOBI separate from Mousavi's Ameh and ....

Har Naneh Ghamari Keh Az Tooy Jomhoori Heyvaani payaam mideh has a right to have a separate thread but when it comes one that is not within Islamic ..... (fill in the blank using your own imaginations!!) then it is considered ADVERTISING!!!

What advertising, I am pro Mashrooteh Paadeshaahi and have the right to post threads that do promote MY VIEWS just like any other member on the board.

It is also naive to consider a discussion forum to have classifications beyond what it has under Sports, global politics and opinion, and etc.

This is action is politically driven and I shall not stand still for it.

I am not threatening this forum but do not see HOW I would have equal right and since that is not being offered to me, I will not waste my time going through MASKHAREGY that I have endured here JUST BECAUSE I SUPPORT MASHROOTEH PAADESHAHI by a few while ADMIN stood and watched!!

Yes, Admin has failed to apply it's own rule as ignored the fact that MASKHAREGY towards other members is just like insulting one!!

Admin, you have failed so far, in my book.

I shall wait to see if there is any logical reply by ADMIN otherwise, it has been painful but my path has not been all song and dance!!! For Iran I will do ANYTHING!

Admin you ignored my plea for making a sticky out of one of my threads for humanitarian call by a young Iranian girl in Florida!! Can not possibly have any logical explanation as I know my posts are ALL monitored!!

Meehandoost, sepaas for your support.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
You know whats funny? Ironically the reason that RP has very little legitimacy or relevance is due to his supporters. If his supporters would stop spewing this HIM bullshit and treat him like a normal human being with opinions and commentary he might have had a chance to bring something to the table. Stop treating the guy like a deity.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
You know whats funny? Ironically the reason that RP has very little legitimacy or relevance is due to his supporters. If his supporters would stop spewing this HIM bullshit and treat him like a normal human being with opinions and commentary he might have had a chance to bring something to the table. Stop treating the guy like a deity.
This confirms my post where I stated that some ppl are only annoyed by the msg, and not the number of threads.

You guys don't like the fact that Oldman helds great respect for the royal family, therefor you mock him, and the not so bright admins (No offense to Pooya, and Ali), try to please you by approving the demands of select number of members on this site.

Some of you guys need to get off ur high horse, and stop looking down on people with different mentality.

I personally think for every ''payam'' deserves its own thread, but thats only my opinion, and seeing how things are run on this site, it probably won't be heard. Kinda like I.R.. Its sad but more and more, you guys are displaying the same attitude as the morons in Iran.

You ask people to not mistreat the Hezi members, because they also have a right to speak their mind. And then you call Oldman's threads advertising.

For god's sake, have you ever seen Reza's threads?

Are you seriously that dumb to call this advertising? You probably are, because you did.

You people make fun of this guy, and all hes done so far is support the green movement. Shame on you guys.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
This confirms my post where I stated that some ppl are only annoyed by the msg, and not the number of threads.

You guys don't like the fact that Oldman helds great respect for the royal family, therefor you mock him, and the not so bright admins (No offense to Pooya, and Ali), try to please you by approving the demands of select number of members on this site.

Some of you guys need to get off ur high horse, and stop looking down on people with different mentality.

I personally think for every ''payam'' deserves its own thread, but thats only my opinion, and seeing how things are run on this site, it probably won't be heard. Kinda like I.R.. Its sad but more and more, you guys are displaying the same attitude as the morons in Iran.

You ask people to not mistreat the Hezi members, because they also have a right to speak their mind. And then you call Oldman's threads advertising.

Have you ever seen Reza's threads?

You people make fun of this guy, and all hes done so far is support the green movement. Shame on you guys.
Thats bullshit. No one is saying he cant speak his mind. Just as much as I respect his freedom to speak his mind, he needs to respect my opinion that he actually does harm to his own cause.

Just because I dont agree doesnt mean anything I say is meant to mock him. He degrades and trivializes anything RP has to say with his HIM crap. That is my opinion.

My advice is to just deliver the message, stop with the HIM and deity crap... See if that harbors more support.

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
Thats bullshit. No one is saying he cant speak his mind. Just as much as I respect his freedom to speak his mind, he needs to respect my opinion that he actually does harm to his own cause.

Just because I dont agree doesnt mean anything I say is meant to mock him. He degrades and trivializes anything RP has to say with his HIM crap. That is my opinion.

My advice is to just deliver the message, stop with the HIM and deity crap... See if that harbors more support.
Why bullshit? I didn't say you guys are preventing him from speaking his mind. What I meant was if you can tolerate the BULLSHIT posted by the Hezi members, then I don't see how a lousy HIM, or HRH could bother you.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Why bullshit? I didn't say you guys are preventing him from speaking his mind. What I meant was if you can tolerate the BULLSHIT posted by the Hezi members, then I don't see how a lousy HIM, or HRH could bother you.
It bothers us more probably because we know that Oldman is a good guy with his heart in the right place... unlike the hezi's.