Rubin Kazan chasing Saeid Ezzatollahi.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Rubin Kazan have sent a formal letter to Malavan to announce their interest to sign 17 year old Iranian prodigy Saeid Ezzatollahi. Apparently they have already negotiated with him and his family/agent for a while now but have now formally approached Malavan. Rubin Kazan have been interested in Saeid for a while now and following his performances in the Youth World Cup they are finally making their move, they want to sign him on a 3 year deal.

سعيد عزت***اللهي بازيکن جوان تيم فوتبال ملوان بندرانزلي و پديده ی فصل گذشته ی ليگ برتر که در جام جهاني نوجوانان هم بازي***هاي درخشاني از خود به نمايش گذاشت ، با پيشنهاد رسمي باشگاه روبين کازان رو به رو شد .
پيش از اين مذاکراتي بين باشگاه روبين کازان و عزت***اللهي انجام شده بود ، اما اين مذاکرات به صورت رسمي و با باشگاه ملوان نبود . طبق اعلام نادر عزت***اللهي پدر اين بازيکن ، باشگاه روبين کازان امروز درخواست رسمي خود را براي جذب بازيکن جوان ملوان به اين باشگاه ارسال کرد .
روبين***کازاني***ها عزت***اللهي را براي 3 فصل و به صورت قطعي مي***خواهند که به همين منظور خواستار مذاکره ی رسمي با مسوولان باشگاه ملوان شده***اند .

Also, following the official letter of interest, Rubin Kazan have followed it up by introducing a Rubin Kazan representative to Malavan (Andrei Germiyof) that will arrive in Anzali in the near future to sit down and discuss and hopefully complete the transfer of this young player to their ranks in the January transfer window.

Malavan officials mentioned that they will sit down with Saeids father to discuss what path they see best fit for Saeid's development, as a club from Brazil is also reportedly very interested in signing Saeid.

صادق درودگر در گفت***و***گو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس ، اظهار داشت : باشگاه روبین کازان روسیه امروز نامه***یی به باشگاه ملوان ارسال کرد و آندره***یی گرموف را به عنوان نماینده ی این باشگاه برای مذاکره با ملوان و انتقال عزت الهی به روبین کازان معرفی کرد .

وی ادامه داد : با توجه به این که تیم اتلتیکو نانسی برزیل هم خواهان عزت الهی است ، نشستی با حضور سعید عزت الهی و پدرش برگزار می***کنیم و مسیری که برای آینده ی این بازیکن بهتر باشد و منافع باشگاه را هم لحاظ کند ، انتخاب می***کنیم . این که برزیل به تمام دنیا بازیکن صادر می***کند و اکنون به سراغ یک بازیکن ایرانی آمده است ، افتخار کمی نیست

I hope Saeid makes the move to Rubin, its a great club and with Sardar there already establishing himself it would be a fantastic move. Ezatollahi can become an unbelievable player if he moves to Europe at this age, his raw talent is fantastic. Just look at how beautifully Jahanbakhs & Azmoun are developing by making the move to Europe at a tender age.

62511e78_2fb0_41d1_89c2_5be18d0e8197.jpg

Last edited:

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
He's a special player, especially by Iranian standards. I think the pressure was a bit too much for him as a 17 year old, as he was suppose to be one of the most highly touted players in the U-17 FIFA tournament! So he didn't play up to his standards, but he is an excellent player and will be better than Nekonaum if he is developed properly. God knows, we need a great Defensive Midfielder to follow our best DM ever (Nekonaum)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I think the pressure was a bit too much for him as a 17 year old, as he was suppose to be one of the most highly touted players in the U-17 FIFA tournament! So he didn't play up to his standards, but he is an excellent player and will be better than Nekonaum if he is developed properly. God knows, we need a great Defensive Midfielder to follow our best DM ever (Nekonaum)
I think his performance in the U-17 was actually fantastic and by the looks of it, that performance not Malavan's is what's landing him a job. I'd blame any shortcomings in the U-17 on Ali agha's "chicken with the head cut off" style of play. Despite all that, Iran had one of the most disciplined defence and defensive midfields in the tournament and Ezi was a HUGE part of that - his work rate is amazing and he's a very mature player for his age. Best of luck to him and I'd really like to see him in TM sooner rather than later. Shire Ezi.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
I think his performance in the U-17 was actually fantastic and by the looks of it, that performance not Malavan's is what's landing him a job. I'd blame any shortcomings in the U-17 on Ali agha's "chicken with the head cut off" style of play. Despite all that, Iran had one of the most disciplined defence and defensive midfields in the tournament and Ezi was a HUGE part of that - his work rate is amazing and he's a very mature player for his age. Best of luck to him and I'd really like to see him in TM sooner rather than later. Shire Ezi.
He was even better in the U17 qualifiers. He was simply outstanding. He played real well, but I am saying he did not play up to his high standards.

He's a gem, and I think he's at least 6'2 as well.