Saddam Hussein SENTENCED TO DEATH by HANGING!!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Saeedb said:
According to what i know the cost of this war is converted to Iraq's debt which should be paid over time. First time Tony blair said it.
Absolutely false but I wish it was true. If I had anything to do with it I would first ask for 5 years of Iraq's oil export before firing the first shot. Don't like it? Fine. Live with Saddam.

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
Flint, I guess your not familiar with the concept of sarcasim,
After a lifetime of posts bashing Bush and America and how he is hated you are now telling us Iraqis actually like Bush? Gotcha
I suggest you read my post again. Secondly it seems to irratate you that Cuba has a good health care system, I personally haven't had the need to use it, but we have had family friends that have, and they praise it like no tommrow. Let me be clear, i do not favor Saddam, I believe he deserves what is comming to him, BUT, if we claim to be the type of people who we claim we are, democratic, mindful of the law etc... the West mentality, and then they go and trial Saddam, in a bias, and unfair trial, they are no different than Saddam himself, therefore no credability. The one thing I detest the most is hypocrites, and that is what is going on right now.

ps, mardom azari gerefteh, Flint, please read up on the Cuban health care system.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
As some have mentioned.

Elections November 7th.
Court verdict November 5th.

What timing.

Of course if you bring this up you will be labeled as a sad-dumb supporter.

The verdict automatically goes to the appeals panel. They have “no time set” to uphold or reject the verdict. If they uphold it he must be hanged within 30 days. This is perfect. The announcement will have its effect on the elections. After the elections there is enough time to evaluate the result of the announcement. If everything is favorable, then hang him. If not drag the appeal process, drop it if proven to be harmful, carry it out if you can in the future. One thing is for sure. He will not be hanged before November 7.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Flint said:
Typical 60s leftist rhetorics. Show me the tankers that are filling up free Iraqi oil and shipping them to the US. Show me. Where are they? Econ 101: if you have a barrel of oil you can sell it at market price, whatever that is. Your "argument" might have had a trace of credibility if I didn't have to pay $3 gallon just a few weeks ago. If you were right America should now be awash in oil and gas go for 29¢ a gallon. So where is all that cheap oil you are talking about, Mr Referee?
Oil, they were after.
Blood is what they see now.
Is that a sc&Ew up or what?

It is indeed. The only good thing, for us off course, is that Saddam
the murderer of our beloved ones are going to be hanged by the
same masters he was ordered to kill....
But am I going to be happy for that particular thing? Yes.
Am I happy with what goes on in Iraq? I will be a fool to be...or a
Republican...which are the same thing anyway....

One Italian PM put it so rightly when he said judgement against
Saddam is very different from judgement on War in Iraq....

War in Iraq has been nothing but a clamity...Saddam must have
been judged and condemened long long years ago when he was
being given all he needed in his honeymoon with Donald Rumsfeld
and Reagan...

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
The_Referee said:
Oil, they were after.
If you quote my post you better respond to it. If you want to talk about the weather start another thread.So let me try this one more time. Where is the free oil we stole from Iraq? I want to fill up some.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
There are very few animals left on the planet that deserve this judgment more than sag-dumb does.

I think they saved him for a rainy day, so-to -speak, if the US gov had come to this verdict long time ago and hanged the MF, many more people would be alive today.

In any case, hang the MF high...

p.s., will Rahbar be the next leader to join Sag-dumb in a not so envirnomentaly friendly place (aka Hell)? :)

dasteh rastesh to sareh rahbar

Agha Sepehr

Bench Warmer
Jan 23, 2005
Rome
Saddam is a sadist,a mass murderer and a racist he hated everything that's Iranian. After 1400 years of being ethnicaly and culturaly raped by arabs, he didn't feel that was enough and said before he started the war that he will kill all "Persian" dwarfs on the face of the planet. The deatch sentence he got is not enough for all the inhuman crimes he commited imo. it's sad eventhough i don't care anymore, that their are actually so called Iranians who support Saddam like muyahedin khalg or even my own cousins who adored saddam and had his picture hanged up in his room. Are this people solely ignorant or is it something else what occured during the arab invasion? Yes saddam was supported by the "west" who gave him the power to brutaly invade Iran, but the sick fcuk did al the killing for them and he did it with joy.

Bijan

Bench Warmer
Apr 18, 2004
Dear Saeedb,

Thanx for your open reply. I'm sorry for the late reaction, but Westi did give you the correct answer. No, it does not go for the case of Iran, as Iran is a historically and culturally established nation-state. As a people, we may be a bit dizzy and in search for our national identity, but there is certainly the willingness to create and share one through all groups, and above all, the needed historical aspects to create one.

Andreas Wimmer has written an astonishing book called "Nationalist Exclusion and ethnic conflict", in which he analyzes such issues. He calls the blueprint for exclusion and inclusion (of groups) a "cultural compromise"; in a complete cultural compromise all groups are included in national participation, and in an incomplete cultural compromise a group can be left out. Despite all ourb problems, it is safe to say that in Iran there has always been the case of a complete cultural compromise, including also the Kurds.That obviously is not the case with Iraq, but even to such a degree that one cannot even speak of an incomplete cultural compromise: it seems that not one group want to share something with another. And the only way to keep them together is by force. Which of course is not a justification for undemocratic behaviour and crimes against humanity.

But that brings us to my second point: belief in democracy, universial human rights and justice. As I said I have no simpathy at all for Saddam, absolutely not. But I do have some understanding for his complex political situation and the roles foreign governments played. Yet, in accordance to the beliefs I mentioned, I cannot agree to the trial he is getting now. The simple reason therefore is, as I explained in my previous post, that my firm belief in democracy does not allow me to (how insignificant my personal opinion maybe) recognise this court as one by the people and for the people, and therefore as legitimate. And my firm belief and dedication to universial human rights does not allow me to close my eyes for this time and neglect Saddam's entitlement to those very same human rights every human should have, no matter the crime, no matter the context, no matter how personal the issue maybe. And last but definitely not least, no matter how just the verdict may be, my firm belief in justice does not allow me to feel that justice is being done when the court is being set up by the Americans and for US' interests primarly, therefore not driving on principles of justice, but those of interests. And where justice is not being done, automatically there is a victim. And in this court, I view Saddam, despite my resentment towards him, as a victim. As I said before, it is in a just, nationalistic and democratically elected court that I can view Saddam as the murderer, dictator, and criminal against humanity that he has been.

It is a matter of principles, and I believe that sticking to these principles that we always have said to believe firmly in is the only solution to our own national problems. And the greatest test for your belief in those principles are moments like this, when your national enemy is being brought to 'justice'.

And dear Sepehr, are you sure that all your nephews who lived in that room supported Saddam and wanted that picture of him hanging there, or do you automatically assume that? I think the case with your nepehew(s) was ignorance; he(they) was probably attracted to Saddam's charisma, seeming independence, resistance towards other powers and I don't know whatever other reasons your nephew(s), as other youngsters, has found attractable in that man.

And although the context is completely different, but don't you think that if we would have a member from Kazachstan on this forum, wouldn't he think something similar about you and your avator of Borat? Wouldn't he think:is it simply ignorance that he has an avator of Borat on this forum or is it something else what has probably occured during his 'westernization-process'? Is he so ignorant to idolize and promote a guy who is making a mockery of my country, of my people and our customs, and above all, when he is drawing an extremely exaggerated and at some points even false picture of our culture, and all this while he himself is suffering of the false and exaggerated picture that the media are drawing of his own country and nationality?

And while your nephews lived in a shared space, your avator is as personal as it can get.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Flint said:
If you quote my post you better respond to it. If you want to talk about the weather start another thread.So let me try this one more time. Where is the free oil we stole from Iraq? I want to fill up some.
Do you also read others' post?

If you read the second line of my, it says they could not get the oil.
Do you know why? Because the country is too unstable to export
anything from.....There is no infrastructure there...They are so badly
broken that they import electricity from Iran....

And take my words for it... You think they are going to give it to
you when they get it...Haliburton (spelling?) are there first....
If you think otherwise, keep dreaming.....
Unless, off course, you are in with them...Who knows...you are
insinuating you are...with using "we" there... Or maybe you are
refering to the US people by "we"? In that case, you also have
to wake up a bit. Since Republican party represents American
people as much as AN represents Iranian people...

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Where are those tankers filling up free Iraqi oil? Where are Aljazeera reporters? Where is CNN, 60 minutes and Today Show leading with news reports that the US is hauling away Iraq oil for free. Where is your beloved UN to make a fuss? Chera arajif migi mard? The most hardened US enemy begs to sell oil to the US or anyone who wants it. Iraq is exporting plenty of oil, much more than Saddam days, in fact.

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Flint said:
Where are those tankers filling up free Iraqi oil? Where are Aljazeera reporters? Where is CNN, 60 minutes and Today Show leading with news reports that the US is hauling away Iraq oil for free. Where is your beloved UN to make a fuss? Chera arajif migi mard? The most hardened US enemy begs to sell oil to the US or anyone who wants it. Iraq is exporting plenty of oil, much more than Saddam days, in fact.
ARAJIF??? Says who! Someone who thinks nothing but Republican!

Well if you ever read, I told your answers two time...This is the third
for the benefit of doubt. But if you have problems understanding
simple logic, then if is you who turns reality to ARAJIF in his head...

They wanted Iraqi oil. But could not get it. Because of the biggest
scr3w up in the century...Got it???? Business did not work, it failed.
Yes it was a business thing... All cr@p about democracy was
nonesense. People are not fool and know it... But a Republican
certainly has problems with seeing realities of life.

They thought they would get it easy, but they are failing to keep the
pieces together.... The cost is exceeding the profit, Cabish?
Not sure what is so difficult to understand for you? Guess it is the
Republican filters in your brain doing it... Open your mind and you
see the biggest fiasco of the century in Iraq...

Go and tribute to men and women who were fool enough to fight a
fake war and create the biggest fiasco of all...I do feel for them. But
I do not agree with their fake cause and I think their blood is spared
for NOTHING...or even worse...for the benefit of republican SOBs....
That is all...

And please next time bringing this subject and asking for tributes
remember that so many men were killed heroically either from
Iranians, Kurds or Iraqis fighting the ba*st@rd Saddam. Where were
you then...Tributing Ronald Reagan and Rumsfeld for shaking hands
with the biggest monster of the Earth....

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
You can say "Republican" in your posts a zillion more times and it won't make your argument any stronger. Iraq is expoting oil by the millions right NOW. Your beloved throat slashers haven't stopped it. US "occupied" Kuwait after kicking out Saddam. Are we, yes I said we, stealing Kuwaiti oil? How about Saudi oil? I said we because I live in the US and proudly fill up at Exxon. But you are such a coward to hide where you live and hide where you get your gas. Bicycle to work then lecture us that the oil is stolen.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
pansari said:
As much as Saddam was sadistical bastard, if we have breakdown of the law even when judging known criminals, how are we to trust this system, when we are in his place? Yes Saddam killed many Iranians, but we Iranians also killed many Iraqi's. Yes Saddam commited many crimes against humanity, but so have many other leaders (Saudi, Kuwait). This whole situation, timming of the event, all seems like a ploy but the US gov, this is what upsets me. Saddam not recieving a fair trial is what upsets me. Everyone should be entitled to a fair trial, for when time comes that we are infront of the judge we would want the same thing. A reoccuring theme I try to protray on the boards is that people have to be just, and fair, no matter who is on trial, even if G.W Bush was on trial (inshallah very soon) I would want a it to be a fair trial. The fact that so many world organizations have condemed this trial, and called it invalid, adds salt to the wounds of the dead at his hands, for history will look at his trial as unjust, and history will forget his crimes, and only remember how his trial was unfair. Therefore I neither welcome, or turn away this outcome, I sit and consider the outcome, and worry about the breakdown western society, the society that I live in.
Pansari jAn,
Stalin didn't kill 30 million Russians. Russians did.
Saddam didn't kill 500,000 Iranians. Iraqis did.
Khomeini didn't execute 20,000 Iranians. Iranians did.
Can you see the difference?

Your sheer hate for US invalidates the rest of your argument.

Agha Sepehr

Bench Warmer
Jan 23, 2005
Rome
Bijan said:
Dear Saeedb,

Thanx for your open reply. I'm sorry for the late reaction, but Westi did give you the correct answer. No, it does not go for the case of Iran, as Iran is a historically and culturally established nation-state. As a people, we may be a bit dizzy and in search for our national identity, but there is certainly the willingness to create and share one through all groups, and above all, the needed historical aspects to create one.

Andreas Wimmer has written an astonishing book called "Nationalist Exclusion and ethnic conflict", in which he analyzes such issues. He calls the blueprint for exclusion and inclusion (of groups) a "cultural compromise"; in a complete cultural compromise all groups are included in national participation, and in an incomplete cultural compromise a group can be left out. Despite all ourb problems, it is safe to say that in Iran there has always been the case of a complete cultural compromise, including also the Kurds.That obviously is not the case with Iraq, but even to such a degree that one cannot even speak of an incomplete cultural compromise: it seems that not one group want to share something with another. And the only way to keep them together is by force. Which of course is not a justification for undemocratic behaviour and crimes against humanity.

But that brings us to my second point: belief in democracy, universial human rights and justice. As I said I have no simpathy at all for Saddam, absolutely not. But I do have some understanding for his complex political situation and the roles foreign governments played. Yet, in accordance to the beliefs I mentioned, I cannot agree to the trial he is getting now. The simple reason therefore is, as I explained in my previous post, that my firm belief in democracy does not allow me to (how insignificant my personal opinion maybe) recognise this court as one by the people and for the people, and therefore as legitimate. And my firm belief and dedication to universial human rights does not allow me to close my eyes for this time and neglect Saddam's entitlement to those very same human rights every human should have, no matter the crime, no matter the context, no matter how personal the issue maybe. And last but definitely not least, no matter how just the verdict may be, my firm belief in justice does not allow me to feel that justice is being done when the court is being set up by the Americans and for US' interests primarly, therefore not driving on principles of justice, but those of interests. And where justice is not being done, automatically there is a victim. And in this court, I view Saddam, despite my resentment towards him, as a victim. As I said before, it is in a just, nationalistic and democratically elected court that I can view Saddam as the murderer, dictator, and criminal against humanity that he has been.

It is a matter of principles, and I believe that sticking to these principles that we always have said to believe firmly in is the only solution to our own national problems. And the greatest test for your belief in those principles are moments like this, when your national enemy is being brought to 'justice'.

And dear Sepehr, are you sure that all your nephews who lived in that room supported Saddam and wanted that picture of him hanging there, or do you automatically assume that? I think the case with your nepehew(s) was ignorance; he(they) was probably attracted to Saddam's charisma, seeming independence, resistance towards other powers and I don't know whatever other reasons your nephew(s), as other youngsters, has found attractable in that man.

And although the context is completely different, but don't you think that if we would have a member from Kazachstan on this forum, wouldn't he think something similar about you and your avator of Borat? Wouldn't he think:is it simply ignorance that he has an avator of Borat on this forum or is it something else what has probably occured during his 'westernization-process'? Is he so ignorant to idolize and promote a guy who is making a mockery of my country, of my people and our customs, and above all, when he is drawing an extremely exaggerated and at some points even false picture of our culture, and all this while he himself is suffering of the false and exaggerated picture that the media are drawing of his own country and nationality?

And while your nephews lived in a shared space, your avator is as personal as it can get.
Dear Bijan,yes i'm quite sure both of my cousins idolized Saddam. As ignorant as me an my cousins were we all knew very well who Saddam was and what he had done to our country and his own. Like i said earlier i don't care, to each their own opinion.

And about my avator, how did you come to the conclusion that borat is my idol? I could care less about the fictional person borat or the person who plays him. After i saw the movie, i found it one of the most interesting films i had seen in a long time. That i decided to "promote" the film by putting his picture in my avater. Actually i advice people to go and see the movie if they have spare time. I assume that you haven't seen the movie. It's about prejudices in societies put in a sarcastic way, and in fact it's the american people that the movie is making fun of. Borat's character is fictional but the people he interviews are very much real and it shows the ignorance and racism that exists in the US. As borat also reminds me of IR and the countries beloved leaders AN and khamenei (also real characters). As borat says: first comes god then man then horse then dog then rat then woman, i am sure IR shares the same ideology as borat.

Also what do you mean by westernization? Do you consider yourself not westernized and thus not polluted? Could you elaborate on this, and also what being "truly" Iranian means? Is it someoene who knows the quran as well as the back of his hand. Is it someone who prays 5 times a day and is not infected by the evil way of "western" thinking? I'm curious to know. Yes the media is exaggerating a great deal in portraying Iran. But their is truth in their reports that Iran is in certain aspects a poor (also culturally) and backwarded country. For example old men can marry 8 year old girls, women and men are not allowed to sit next to each other in busses or other public places. That's only 2 aspects in which we can feel ashamed for not only being Iranian but also human beings.

Anyway i'm getting of track, i only intended to give my insignificant opnion about the animal that's called Saddam, and his death sentence which in my opnion will not justify all the horror he has done to millions of people.Sadly i think that in 30 years from now saddam will be remembered as a hero by some people, like arafat and khomenei and so many other figures who are responsible for commiting the most horrible crimes to humanity, especially in the Arab world which includes Iran or should i say IR. Heck if AN tries hard enough he might one day be remembered as a hero too some day. I personally know some Arabs who worship the guy already, so he is on the right track.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Flint said:
So where is all that cheap oil you are talking about, Mr Referee?
Exxon-Mobile announced the second largest profit ever reported by a US company two weeks ago; $10.5 billion (yes that is Billion not Million).

things that make you go hmmmmmm! :)

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Flint said:
Where is CNN, 60 minutes and Today Show leading with news reports that the US is hauling away ....
Dear Money, you must have conveniently missed a few episodes of 60-Minutes. I'm not going to go into details that are going to go zoooooooooooom, over your head. Try 3-4 weeks back. Who knows, maybe the reason you're InDaMoney is because you had a hand in the deal yourself!

Happy staying ignorant!!

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Flint said:
You can say "Republican" in your posts a zillion more times and it won't make your argument any stronger. Iraq is expoting oil by the millions right NOW. Your beloved throat slashers haven't stopped it. US "occupied" Kuwait after kicking out Saddam. Are we, yes I said we, stealing Kuwaiti oil? How about Saudi oil? I said we because I live in the US and proudly fill up at Exxon. But you are such a coward to hide where you live and hide where you get your gas. Bicycle to work then lecture us that the oil is stolen.
Your own post says it all...

You are very right. Yes I am a coward and you are the
FEARLESS BRAVE man who supports MAZLOOM Republicans and more
MAZLOOM Exxon by buying their oil. Poor you, did not know you are
such a brave man. I am sure if Sattar Khan and Bagher Khan were
alive, they needed to learn from you a lesson or two on courage and
GHEIRAT.... Keep your head under Republican sand...I am sure it is
the best place for you down there..