salam from a snowy tehran

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
hi guys ... hope u all had a good x-mas & new year!

it's now been almost 3 months since i came back to live in iran tho i went back to london for a few days last month

well, right now, it's snowing in tehran ... it's great ... i love it ! the view of the snowy mountains is great ... i've been up to darake hills/mountains a couple of times recently ...it's good fun

i'm still enjoying my little break from many years of work tho i've been trying to find some things to do (with no luck so far) .... it's very difficult here to do anything!

the cost of living here is (as everyone knows) high ... i can't discuss other things at the moment but if anyone has any specific questions, please let me know & i'll let you know my view tho i'm still learning things here ... i may/may not be able to reply to u (particularly sensitive subjects) but i'll try my best

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Now that you can't discuss "other things", how are Ali and Mahmoud doing? I heard Mahmoud is getting really rich and Ali is still smoking some good shit. Tell Mahmoud his wife slept with Esfandiar when he went to Lebanon. Break it out to him slowly. Start like this "Begam".

May 12, 2007
As I read you want to live in Iran the rest of your life. The only thing that
you complain about seem to be the expenses.
I don't know where you lived before but do you feel life is better in Iran?Except the expenses.

reza+

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2004
DS, i've never lived/worked in iran as an adult (first left iran in 1978) ... for me personally, i cannot compare life to "before" but i think it's better in some ways (less social restrictions than 10/20 years ago as we all know) but not ideal
it's chaotic here as before (in terms of driving and other things...) ... not sure how we are ever going to change things & become a better nation in terms of respect for our fellow citizens, respect for basic laws of society and so on ... everything works in a different way here compared to more advanced countries (is it a surprise tho?)
money is the biggest problem in iran (as in most third world/developing nations with a capitalistic(sp?) system?) ...
i'll try and say more later ...it's sleep time here (for me!!)