Sardar Azmoun’s move to EPL wasn’t a rumor afterall

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Is it just me or ya is Safari Azmoun the Persian Harry McGuire? @Dr Strangemoosh good call,‘I can see the similarities. Well let’s see what he can do at Manu he has a nice opportunity here because Erik Ten Hag is most likely in the way out l. A fresh start, a new manager; new team, endless possibilities for Azmoun.
Although I think Iranian players with their free-flowing style, are better suited for La Liga. ePL, Bundesliga and Sirea A are too defensive minded but he could be successful. What is it a 1 year contract or what are the terms and his salary?

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Is it just me or ya is Safari Azmoun the Persian Harry McGuire? @Dr Strangemoosh good call,‘I can see the similarities. Well let’s see what he can do at Manu he has a nice opportunity here because Erik Ten Hag is most likely in the way out l. A fresh start, a new manager; new team, endless possibilities for Azmoun.
Although I think Iranian players with their free-flowing style, are better suited for La Liga. ePL, Bundesliga and Sirea A are too defensive minded but he could be successful. What is it a 1 year contract or what are the terms and his salary?
It’s you

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You don’t see any resemblence? Well I think since Man U will have a new manager, this is the best fit. He will not play favorites to anyone. Are they bringing him to start or to come off the bench?
Dude, that was the point in creating this thread that Azmoun and Harry McGuire look like each other. Therefore McGuire is actually Azmoun in disguise.

It was a joke.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It was a joke. Don’t get so worked up and spend your time to earn your PHD.
I do wonder how you manage to study by spending so much time on Social Media.
Honesty, I drastically cut back mate, I thought it was a joke. I come here and on FB maybe once every other week .I also haven't started just yet
that is starting June 3