Satellite internet in Iran?

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Now that the us gov. has agreed to let us companies sell satellite internet to Iran, the main question is how can we, the people in US help people in Iran get access to internet in Iran?
This is the least we can help. Anybody with info please reply.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Now that the us gov. has agreed to let us companies sell satellite internet to Iran, the main question is how can we, the people in US help people in Iran get access to internet in Iran?
This is the least we can help. Anybody with info please reply.
I think what Elon Musk is talking about is free internet which needs base stations.
So I would imagine with a satellite dish you can get free internet.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Smuggling the equipment would not be a problem. In fact some faction within the regime will do it to make money. Just like they smuggled satellite dishes and receivers or truck loads of alcoholic drinks. So many factions within the regime only care about lining their own pockets. maloom nist mamlekat daste kiye.

My family have just secured very expensive filtershekan because the free ones they have been using so far don't work anymore. They have better access to the internet than ever before. I bet it's that Khazali kid who is providing it :D

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Smuggling the equipment would not be a problem. In fact some faction within the regime will do it to make money. Just like they smuggled satellite dishes and receivers or truck loads of alcoholic drinks. So many factions within the regime only care about lining their own pockets. maloom nist mamlekat daste kiye.

My family have just secured very expensive filtershekan because the free ones they have been using so far don't work anymore. They have better access to the internet than ever before. I bet it's that Khazali kid who is providing it :D
There must be internet so filtershekan VPN Works.

They cut connection to outside so servers can't be reached.

Try psiphon off Amazon link (when google it) to DL. Can be had in Iran too for Android and windows. ( Windows ver may need a bit of tweaking am told)

VOA provides link for psiphon but need to have a filter to get to it.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I was wondering if giving my Nord VPN user name and password will help my relatives in Iran have better internet connection. They were talking about getting free "FILTERSHEKAN" which I think means VPN. Do you think the Nord VPN will work in Iran?