Saudi Arabia's 'Great Wall' to keep out ISIS

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I wonder who would benefit more Iraq or the Saudis. But don't fall for this - it is just Saudi propaganda trying to say the hate ISIS........I think they are lying.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Until now all suicide bomber were running from saudi to iraq, this damn wall will make them running down towards kuwait now. I mean kuwaiti has been and stayed out of this shit on some slightly and remarkable manner.
But now these crap-packer will ruin kuwait and come closer to Iran!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Until now all suicide bomber were running from saudi to iraq, this damn wall will make them running down towards kuwait now. I mean kuwaiti has been and stayed out of this shit on some slightly and remarkable manner.
But now these crap-packer will ruin kuwait and come closer to Iran!
There will never ever be an ISIS operation anywhere under the Saudo Control - not in kSA, not in k8, Emarat, Oman,....
This wall will never be built - but if it is, it would only as Baggio siad would be because some Brit firm winning yet another contract from the Arabs.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
This is creating false sense of danger among iranians. From the iranian perspective, ISIS is no danger at all. They have no base in iran, iran is a big country, iranians are shiites, ISIS are sunnis, they speak arabic, iranians dont so they cant even hide among and inbetween the population without being spotted immediately. This is what a lot of these mercenaries have done in syria as they came from other countries but sold themselves as syrian freedom fighters. Iran is out of this shit. Iran in fact has to deal with its own islamic state which is more charitably called islamic republic. This whole ISIS thing is a pleasant issue for the iranian branch of ISIS the IR. Our own islamic state is now finger pointing the ISIS and trying to make points on national stage and iranians do -as always in our history- walk into this trap. Iranians should care about the islamic state which is already ruling and ruining them for almost 4 decades. Everything else is diverting attention of our own inability to face our own huge problems with shiite islamism. :)