SECOND-STRING TM against Korea. ok ?

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
having discussed all the formation and permutations and line ups for the korea game, and demanding the best out of the team and ............. etc., , I got to thinking about the next game, against syria, which is far more important to us than the away game to korea.

I know we all wanted a more solid approach to the team with an eye on the points.
but if we consider the amount of travel the team has to go through, within 5-6 days.

tehran-dubai-korea
away match against asia's best
korea - **** - tehran ( sunday morning )
( same sunday, evening ) tehran - syria ( I hope. without any stop-over )
away match with all its importance

all this within the span of 6 days !
thanks to dadkan's treacherous and scum-like attitude, and that other fellow's wimpy nature of running away from good test games. and didnt bother to object to such schduling, as they clearly didnt care what happens to Iran and TM after the WC !!!!! (and to find ppl still crying for these two morons !!!!!!! )

this will definitely take its toll on the players.
mentally and more importantly, physically.

all this considered, I venture to think, even if GN doesnt play all his cards against korea, and plays with the second-string team, and loses , I wouldnt be all that unhappy, as we can always blast them in TEHRAN , anyway.
as long as he keeps his main players in shape and fit ( not tired and pooped out after the heavy game against korea ) for the crucial syria game, where he goes in at full power.

( with such a philosophy, I wouldnt even mind having guys like kia, karimi, vh, rahman, enayati, ... rest in IRAN, and join the team for its journey to syria only. )