Serie A 2014-15 thread

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Inter to make a move on Roberto Soldado?

Tuttosport is reporting that Inter Milan are being linked with a summer move for Tottenham Hotspur striker Roberto Soldado.

The Nerazzurri boss Walter Mazzarri is desperately short of options up front, with Rodrigo Palacio, Mauro Icardi and Ruben Botta the only senior forwards in the squad.

As a result, Inter Milan officials plan to sign a high-quality centre forward and Tottenham’s Roberto Soldado is one of the players they are looking at.

The Spaniard only joined Spurs last summer from Valencia, but he has utterly failed to live up to the €30 million price tag.

Soldado only managed 6 goals in 28 Premier League appearances, and only featured in two matches during the final two months of the campaign.

As a result, Inter Milan hope the former Spain international will be available on a cut price deal this summer, although Tottenham are highly unlikely to sell him on the cheap.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Serie A champions Juventus are showing interest in Javier Pastore and Adel Taarabt, Tuttosport has revealed.

New boss Max Allegri is set to change the style of play in Turin, with the former Milan coach set to revert to a four-man defence and use a trequartista behind the two strikers.

As a result, the Bianconeri are set to start the search for a new attacking midfielder and they are currently being linked with quite a few high-profile footballers.

And while Wesley Sneijder and Erik Lamela appear to be unrealistic targets, the three players currently in the mix are Roberto Pereyra, Javier Pastore and Adel Taarabt.

It remains to be seen whether PSG will be interested in selling the Argentine, but it is believed Adel Taarabt can be acquired for mere €7 million.

Udinese hotshot Roberto Pereyra was on club’s radar even before Antonio Conte’s shocking exit, and he seems to have impressed Allegri as well.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Bye Bye Pirlo! The guy is an idiot! OMG I don't know how to deal with this the whole season! Brando thank you for opening this thread because I was and still am not in any mood to started this thread myself!

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Mainly because of the transfers
there are also rumors that he was tired and the pressure of him to succeed again was high so he quit I honestly think that wasn't the case even the pressure was high but Conte was a winner. Yes there was a lot of pressure but him observing not being able to bring Sanchez and Cuadrado, players he has been asking for and observing the club wants to sell Pogba and Vidal with the pressure to replicate success of previous seasons could have sparked something that was building. Since May his extension for his contract has been discussed there was clear demands Conte wanted it and they haven't been done. Juventus made chunks of money in last two seasons in CL and Conte called on management on it and expected a better transfer strategy at bringing big fish to Vivono like Moggi times instead management had a hard time paying 30mil for Iturbe let alone sanchez and Cuadrado. It is really more of disagreements with management over future something Deschamp did back in 2007 over similar issues.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Looks like Juventus has reached agreement with Alvaro Morata.

Morata in Turin

[video=youtube;kUibhoStedY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUibhoStedY[/video]

I wouldn't have minded signing his bird if she was available. :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LOL at Liverpool not winning the league for 24 years and finally when Suarez almost got them there he left you guys wondering when in the hell ever Liverpool going to win the league, the answer is, Never!
Don't worry bruv Soon

Attendances in Serie A matches say it all

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Don't worry bruv Soon

Attendances in Serie A matches say it all
good, you go watch games somewhere where they have good attendance, and don't bother yourself here again. I guess when someone rate the league by attendance it says it all about that person. Keep counting on the years Liverpool haven't won the league trophy.

Italian club Juventus today held an official presentation of their signing, Real Madrid forward Álvaro Morata, following his medical in Turin.
Morata had nothing but words of admiration for his new club. "Juventus are one of the best clubs in the world, and certainly they are the best in Italy. I'll be trying to help them to win new battles", he said. Morata, who is 21 years old, will cost Juventus €20 million, payable in three instalments, with a buy-back clause for Real Madrid of up to €30 million, according to information supplied by the club.
In his first statement to the Italian press, Morata, speaking in Spanish, said that "Juventus are a club with one of the best records in the world", and added that he has come to Italy to "try to add to this and help Juventus to win more titles. I've been wanting to play for Juventus for quite a while. I'll be wearing the number nine shirt, and that is a big responsibility", he added.
Morata agreed that there had been offers from England "and other countries too", but he stressed that he wanted to come to Italy, where the Serie A "is one of the best leagues in the world".

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
I'll be wearing the number nine shirt, and that is a big responsibility", he added.
It is a big number in Juventus like number 10 great players has worn this jersey like Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi, Vilalli, Bettega, Paolo Rossi, Boniperti, ect ... I hope he can shows he is up there with those names and don't turn out to be another Amuri or even Vucinic.
Now, can you tell me who was number 9 in this picture?

Attachments

yeah man big task for him and wow wow wow Tardelli, Boniek Platini ... What a team this must be Mid 80 ...

Then again regarding Moratta , he is a real 9 as he scores gaols out of nothing and he rarely participate in defense or trying to drop back and this was the main reason that Jese who is a copy of Raul won his place throughout the season as he likes to drop back and build up on attack and score goals ,,,, I believe in today's football Jese is much more effective but then again it all depends how you guys wanna form your team

Now because Of him I will keep my eye on juve's games and if he does so good we might buy him back :)