Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Cristiano will be transferring to Man U most likely. There remains a small chance that he stays with Juve, but I doubt it.

PSG's plans to make a move for both Messi and Cristiano have been dashed since Messi will not be leaving Barca now that his best friend Aguero has signed for them.

Sporting remains an option if Cristiano wishes to return to his family, but he would have to accept a pay cut.

Real cannot afford Cristiano. None of the other traditional power houses can afford Ronaldo either.

A shocking move would be to one of the rich owner clubs. Chelsky and City both have rich owners who could throw money at Ronaldo, but neither has been linked to Ronaldo with an offer.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Cristiano will be transferring to Man U most likely. There remains a small chance that he stays with Juve, but I doubt it.

PSG's plans to make a move for both Messi and Cristiano have been dashed since Messi will not be leaving Barca now that his best friend Aguero has signed for them.

Sporting remains an option if Cristiano wishes to return to his family, but he would have to accept a pay cut.

Real cannot afford Cristiano. None of the other traditional power houses can afford Ronaldo either.

A shocking move would be to one of the rich owner clubs. Chelsky and City both have rich owners who could throw money at Ronaldo, but neither has been linked to Ronaldo with an offer.
He can't expect the same amount of payments in COVID time ...
Anyhow, time will show his next destination.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
That's where you're wrong, because I wasn't the one to sign Ronaldo. :LOL:

Also, having already discussed this with you previously, I have no desire to get into it again. Other than to just say that this year alone he has won best player in Serie A, best player in Juventus and top goal scorer in Serie A awards. These all show that his individual contribution to the club has been by any measurable metric simply outstanding.

Now I'll leave you to continue to state your clear hatred for and explain how horrible all things Cristiano are.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
That's where you're wrong, because I wasn't the one to sign Ronaldo. :LOL:

Also, having already discussed this with you previously, I have no desire to get into it again. Other than to just say that this year alone he has won best player in Serie A, best player in Juventus and top goal scorer in Serie A awards. These all show that his individual contribution to the club has been by any measurable metric simply outstanding.

Now I'll leave you to continue to state your clear hatred for and explain how horrible all things Cristiano are.
Agreed we discussed this many times, I just think our points is not getting crossed for whatever reason and we should leave.
I am more focused on what JUVENTUS has achieved since he came on, yet you continue to bring his "PERSONAL" achievements.

For example, Inter Milan won the league yet, the league top scorer was CR.
Anyway, moving on.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This makes me so sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Inter and Antonio Conte have parted ways via mutual termination of the coach’s contract, an Italian broadcaster reports.

According to Sky Sport Italia an agreement between Inter and Antonio Conte over the terms of a mutual termination of the contract has been found.
Inter have agreed to pay Antonio Conte around €7 million to terminate the contract which was set to expire at the end of June 2022, the report continues.

According to Italian media outlet ANSA via FCInter1908 an official statement is expected over the next few hours to confirm the fact that Antonio Conte is no longer Inter’s coach.
Antonio Conte joined Inter in the summer of 2019 signing a three year contract with the club, leading the Nerazzurri to a second place in the Serie A and the final of the Europa League in his first season in charge of the club.
The former Chelsea, Juventus and Italian national team coach managed to break the Bianconeri’s Serie A dominance by leading the Nerazzurri to the Serie A title this season, 11 years after the club’s latest league triumph.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Now it is official:

MILAN - FC Internazionale Milano can confirm that an agreement has been reached with Antonio Conte for the termination of his contract by mutual consent. The Club would like to thank Antonio for the extraordinary work that he has done, culminating in Inter’s 19th top-flight title. Antonio Conte will forever remain a part of our Club’s history

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Conte didn't want to leave Juve. He was forced out due to personal disagreements with management. He was only with Inter because his first preference Juve didn't want him.
He did well for us this year but his performance was abysmal in CL. He is replaceable, life goes on.

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
He did well for us this year but his performance was abysmal in CL. He is replaceable, life goes on.
Surprisingly the team only started playing consistent winning football after they stopped getting paid. :unsure:

So either it took Conte a year and a half to fix the team or the squad was motivated by a lack of money to perform well so they can leave the team.

Former Juve manager Allegri and former juve player Zidane are both available. So inter has options which meet the criteria for becoming Inter coach. :LOL:

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Surprisingly the team only started playing consistent winning football after they stopped getting paid. :unsure:

So either it took Conte a year and a half to fix the team or the squad was motivated by a lack of money to perform well so they can leave the team.

Former Juve manager Allegri and former juve player Zidane are both available. So inter has options which meet the criteria for becoming Inter coach. :LOL:
Allegri is a fantastic choice. I hope it happens. We still have to offload players which is the sad part.

Status
Not open for further replies.