Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2021-22)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Good question so
as Iran Esteghlal Inter mentioned, is there a priority system? Let’s say AC Milan draws Ajax in the of 16 of the UCL. Who do you route for? The only other team i have a vested interest, outside od Bayern but i don’t call myself a “fan,”
I support Arsenal, always have because of my cousin. I was 13, he visited in the states and gave an Henry Aresean kit, this was back in 98 so i keep an eye on them, as well. For IpL i would say Eateghlal, say one game vs Al Itihad 2001 ACL but i am only registered on Bayern’s fan club.
We should break it down into 3 sections
Sirea A, La Liga and Bundesliga but i will pet rhe powers to be decide the fate or that idea.
As for sports betting, I just offered that service because people are going to do what they’re gonna do if they’re going to bet on sports, they will. I see football is such an unpredictable game like see CSKA 3-0 twice vs Madrid or mecer know, upsets happen all the time.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
So what happens if these clubs okay against each other ? Is there a priority system in place ?
That's a good question. I honestly don't know, and will let you know when I find it. Usually it seems like there is only one of these teams which is strongly "rooted for" at any one time. But nothing is for certain..., particularly for those in the land of cheese, chocolate and watches...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Official – Inter Complete Signing Of Denzel Dumfries From PSV Eindhoven

Only 14 million Euros, amazing transfer, great right back.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok so i am going to br relevant and topical was just asking a question because Tehol likes a lot of tieams. So guys just because Messi is at apSG does mot mean they will win. i am sure a team like Bayern, City or Madrid can get them
also foe 14,000,000 Euros that is a steal, he is worth more than that but does not play for a huge name team like Ajax, nice acquisition. Denzel Dimfries is a solid player who will make your team better. Ill think before inpost and pist in the right place, have a good weekend, stay safe. . For La Liga i think Real Madrid are the favorites and should win, Bayern Bundesliga, Juve Sirea A- no brainer PSG French league 1.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Eden Dzeko to Inter is a done deal.

More important Juve news !!! Moderately reliable sources saving there is big Ronaldo news coming out tonight at 1:30 am gmt.

Massive speculation it involves a move to PSG. Or it could be him launching a new line of underwear or something.

Literally could be anything, feel free to let your imaginations run completely wild with all the hilarious possibilities on this one.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Sources close to Ronaldo state, Ancelloti wants Ronaldo for Madrid, and the two sides have been talking for weeks now.

Locatelli to Juventus is now a done deal. He has signed.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sources close to Ronaldo state, Ancelloti wants Ronaldo for Madrid, and the two sides have been talking for weeks now.

Locatelli to Juventus is now a done deal. He has signed.
Good player -- Gotta be interesting Serie A :D
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Inter

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bah bah, it is happening, really great player:

Inter are set to sign Lazio forward Joaquin Correa on loan with an obligation to buy, with the total value of the deal €30 million.

This according to Sky Sport Italia transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio, who reported in a tweet that the Argentine will join the Nerazzurri on a paid loan with a €5 million fee, and that there will be an obligation to buy him on a permanent basis for €25 million plus and additional €1 million in add-ons.

1629835325504.png